Israel Medical Device registration

B

bisbita

Hello guys, it is nice to be here.

First of all, I am here to help and get some help.

I am seeking for the requirements/information to register a MD in Israel,

Thanks in advance!

Elsmar Forum Sponsor

Ronen E

Problem Solver
Staff member
Hello bisbita and welcome to the Cove :bigwave:

Look for the Google search box built-into this webpage, on the upper left hand corner. Type in "Israel" and you will find multiple threads where I provided lots of information about MD regulation in Israel.

If you still have questions, please come back and I'll try to assist.

Cheers,
Ronen.

tibon74

Involved In Discussions
Hi guys,
Could we import a medical device in Israel while the registration file is still being reviewed by MOH? it means that it is not approved yet.

maya_tanase

Starting to get Involved
Hello everybody,
I am asking you for advice you on behalf of a Client of ours, an Italian manufacturer, in need of some information regarding the Israeli Registration Holder, IRH. The questions I have are aimed at understanding if the manufacturer is free or is able to free themselves from the entity (local distributor, for instance) who requests the product registration as IRH, should the partnership with this entity turn out to be unreliable and/or unprofitable.

More specifically:
1) Can the same product be registered several times by different people/IRH at the same time?
2) If the (foreign) manufacturer decides to designate a certain entity (for instance, the local distributor) as their IRH to proceed with the registration of the medical device, would it be possible to switch this person in the future without the IRH’s consent? In such case, would the registration of the product remain valid? Or would the manufacturer need to designate a new IRH and request a new product registration?

I am grateful for any piece of information you may be able to provide me (and hope to reciprocate in the near future).
Best regards,
Maya Tanase

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
D How to identify and confirm that the developed device fall under Israel electro medical device category Other Medical Device Regulations World-Wide 0
D How to identify and confirm that the developed device fall under Israel electro medical device category Other Medical Device Regulations World-Wide 1
B Israel Demonstration Medical Device Requirements Other Medical Device Regulations World-Wide 5
3 Israel: 1 Medical Device, Multiple Registrations = Possible? Other Medical Device Regulations World-Wide 3
Z Definition of a Medical Device in Israel's Regulations Other Medical Device Regulations World-Wide 11
P Selling Medical Devices from the US into Israel Other Medical Device Regulations World-Wide 2
N Exporting Class III Medical Devices to Canada from Israel Canada Medical Device Regulations 12
P Marking Machinery for Israel CE Marking (Conformité Européene) / CB Scheme 3
Hershal Interesting Israel Holiday Coffee Break and Water Cooler Discussions 6
T Post Market Surveillance Requirements in Israel Other Medical Device Regulations World-Wide 17
Howard Atkins Agassi, Renault Nissan & Israel announce project for oil-independent country - 2008 World News 2
S Looking for Quality Content to Build Medical Device Curriculum - Concept to Commercialization Training - Internal, External, Online and Distance Learning 1
L Medical-grade power adapter labeling Other US Medical Device Regulations 2
dgrainger Informational UK - Medicines and Medical Devices Bill 2019-21 Other Medical Device Regulations World-Wide 0
A Interpretation of GMP Requirements for class 1 medical device manufacturer (device GMP exempt, only General controls applicable) 21 CFR Part 820 - US FDA Quality System Regulations (QSR) 4
A Legal Manufacturer of a medical device Vs Legal Manufacturer of MDSW EU Medical Device Regulations 7
S Call it refurbish or not? Medical Devices Manufacturing and Related Processes 2
C Registering Medical Devices in Australia and New Zealand - ANZTPA Other Medical Device Regulations World-Wide 0
T Loaded spring device - Active medical device? EU Medical Device Regulations 1
MDD_QNA Medical Device Software - Is a Help Button required? IEC 62304 - Medical Device Software Life Cycle Processes 1
H MDD Article 12 Labeling for Class IIa Medical Device - Please Advise EU Medical Device Regulations 2
J Does Pakistan Medical Device Import License allows parallel import? Other Medical Device Regulations World-Wide 0
K China Medical Device Labeling requirements - Language China Medical Device Regulations 3
S Requirements for "Claims Guide" for medical devices Medical Device and FDA Regulations and Standards News 6
F Software as a Medical Device (SaMD) Technical File Requirements Manufacturing and Related Processes 1
A Sample Agreement available for Outsourcing Medical Device Design activity? ISO 13485:2016 - Medical Device Quality Management Systems 1
dgrainger Informational EU medical device website change from 'Growth' to 'Health and Food Safety' (6/2020) Medical Device and FDA Regulations and Standards News 0
B How to classify a medical device based on MDR? EU Medical Device Regulations 3
J Need for a cleanroom in the manufacture of a medical device for a clinical trial EU Medical Device Regulations 4
A Software as Medical Device (SaMD) definition and its applicability Other Medical Device and Orthopedic Related Topics 4
F Labelling requirements for a medical device containing fragrance allergens EU Medical Device Regulations 3
C FDA Establishment registration - Buying some medical devices from another manufacturer Medical Device and FDA Regulations and Standards News 5
A Medical device Reporting : Good Faith Effort for Additional information Other US Medical Device Regulations 2
G Accelerated stability of medical devices Other Medical Device Related Standards 1
A Medical Device Vigilance decision tree for Japan for class 2 devices. Japan Medical Device Regulations 1
I How to classify a medical device based on FDA? 21 CFR Part 820 - US FDA Quality System Regulations (QSR) 3
K Contamination Control - Class Is medical devices (Clause 6.4.2 ISO 13485:2016 (E)) ISO 13485:2016 - Medical Device Quality Management Systems 11
W Seeking Guidance Verification Test Strategy for Class B Medical Devices IEC 62304 - Medical Device Software Life Cycle Processes 1
S The US FDA requirements on Disposal of a medical device US Food and Drug Administration (FDA) 1
E IEC 60601-1 - Unearthed Medical Device Metal Parts IEC 60601 - Medical Electrical Equipment Safety Standards Series 1
U Medical Device Design finalization testing ISO 13485:2016 - Medical Device Quality Management Systems 2
S FDA Requirements for Medical Device Label Reconciliation 21 CFR Part 820 - US FDA Quality System Regulations (QSR) 1
J Medical Device Registration in the UAE MoH Other Medical Device Regulations World-Wide 2
G Free Sales certificates for Medical Devices - List of countries EU Medical Device Regulations 4
JoCam Medical Device Distribution in the UK EU Medical Device Regulations 6
dgrainger Informational Parliament to vote on postponing new requirements for medical devices -17th April Medical Device and FDA Regulations and Standards News 1
B FDA-Medical Device Reporting (MDR )procedure compliant with 21CFR section 803 US Food and Drug Administration (FDA) 0
R An indication that the device is a medical device (MDR, Annex 23.2q) - applicable for accessories? EU Medical Device Regulations 5
Stoic Are any medical device companies using the 2011 FDA process validation guidance instead of GHTF/SG3/N99-10:2004? 21 CFR Part 820 - US FDA Quality System Regulations (QSR) 1
W Direct to customer export of medical device (class I: prescription lenses + frame) US Food and Drug Administration (FDA) 2