SBS - The best value in QMS software

Israel Medical Device registration

B

bisbita

Hello guys, it is nice to be here.

First of all, I am here to help and get some help.

I am seeking for the requirements/information to register a MD in Israel,

Thanks in advance!

Elsmar Forum Sponsor

Ronen E

Problem Solver
Staff member
Hello bisbita and welcome to the Cove :bigwave:

Look for the Google search box built-into this webpage, on the upper left hand corner. Type in "Israel" and you will find multiple threads where I provided lots of information about MD regulation in Israel.

If you still have questions, please come back and I'll try to assist.

Cheers,
Ronen.

tibon74

Involved In Discussions
Hi guys,
Could we import a medical device in Israel while the registration file is still being reviewed by MOH? it means that it is not approved yet.

maya_tanase

Starting to get Involved
Hello everybody,
I am asking you for advice you on behalf of a Client of ours, an Italian manufacturer, in need of some information regarding the Israeli Registration Holder, IRH. The questions I have are aimed at understanding if the manufacturer is free or is able to free themselves from the entity (local distributor, for instance) who requests the product registration as IRH, should the partnership with this entity turn out to be unreliable and/or unprofitable.

More specifically:
1) Can the same product be registered several times by different people/IRH at the same time?
2) If the (foreign) manufacturer decides to designate a certain entity (for instance, the local distributor) as their IRH to proceed with the registration of the medical device, would it be possible to switch this person in the future without the IRH’s consent? In such case, would the registration of the product remain valid? Or would the manufacturer need to designate a new IRH and request a new product registration?

I am grateful for any piece of information you may be able to provide me (and hope to reciprocate in the near future).
Best regards,
Maya Tanase

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Y Possibility for Medical Device registration in Israel Regulation Other Medical Device Regulations World-Wide 4
D How to identify and confirm that the developed device fall under Israel electro medical device category Other Medical Device Regulations World-Wide 0
D How to identify and confirm that the developed device fall under Israel electro medical device category Other Medical Device Regulations World-Wide 1
B Israel Demonstration Medical Device Requirements Other Medical Device Regulations World-Wide 5
3 Israel: 1 Medical Device, Multiple Registrations = Possible? Other Medical Device Regulations World-Wide 3
Z Definition of a Medical Device in Israel's Regulations Other Medical Device Regulations World-Wide 11
P Selling Medical Devices from the US into Israel Other Medical Device Regulations World-Wide 2
N Exporting Class III Medical Devices to Canada from Israel Canada Medical Device Regulations 12
P Marking Machinery for Israel CE Marking (Conformité Européene) / CB Scheme 3
Hershal Interesting Israel Holiday Coffee Break and Water Cooler Discussions 6
T Post Market Surveillance Requirements in Israel Other Medical Device Regulations World-Wide 17
Howard Atkins Agassi, Renault Nissan & Israel announce project for oil-independent country - 2008 World News 2
P ISO 8 classified medical manufacturing room Qualification and Validation (including 21 CFR Part 11) 1
H EU CE marking for Medical Device Class I EU Medical Device Regulations 0
A Medical Device Contract Manufacturer - Does the CM need to register with FDA? 21 CFR Part 820 - US FDA Quality System Regulations (QSR) 2
Brian Benzarti Medical Devices CLP Regulation Quality Assurance and Compliance Software Tools and Solutions 2
JoCam Certified QMS for MDR - Class I medical device manufacturers EU Medical Device Regulations 4
R Compatibility studies - Medicinal Product and Medical Device Other ISO and International Standards and European Regulations 0
K CE Marking Class 1 (Non sterile) medical device CE Marking (Conformité Européene) / CB Scheme 3
J Medical Device Regulations in Lebanon? Other Medical Device Regulations World-Wide 2
dgrainger Informational Medicines and Medical Devices Act 2021 UK Medical Device Regulations 0
J Calibration cycle for monitoring & measuring tools used in medical device manufacturing General Measurement Device and Calibration Topics 5
S Medical Device MRI Compatibility EU Medical Device Regulations 3
M NICE Medical Technology Evaluation Programme - Recommendations Service Industry Specific Topics 0
A ISO 13485 for Class 1 Medical Device ISO 13485:2016 - Medical Device Quality Management Systems 7
R Components to a finished medical device, MDR requirements Other US Medical Device Regulations 1
J Warnings/Cautions in Medical Device IFU Medical Device and FDA Regulations and Standards News 4
L Medical device HIPAA compliance in encryption Medical Information Technology, Medical Software and Health Informatics 1
A Sampling plan for in-process QC (medical devices) Inspection, Prints (Drawings), Testing, Sampling and Related Topics 13
M V&V phase: Justification of acceptance criteria (statistical method ) - (Medical Device) Design and Development of Products and Processes 2
E Medical Device - CE marking - Local market notifications EU Medical Device Regulations 1
S Medical Device Registration in Qatar Other Medical Device Regulations World-Wide 1
B Specialized Medical Apparel Manufacturing and Related Processes 1
B Free Sales Certificate for Non Medical Devices Other Medical Device Related Standards 2
M Medical device substance based-leachables Other Medical Device Related Standards 2
K Usability for custom made medical devices IEC 62366 - Medical Device Usability Engineering 5
P Anyone have an Idea on UAE Medical device registeration- Class B with FDA only Other Medical Device Regulations World-Wide 0
F Mobile app regulations - Class II medical device 21 CFR Part 820 - US FDA Quality System Regulations (QSR) 1
M What are the basics of Medical Device Single Audit Program (MDSAP)? ISO 13485:2016 - Medical Device Quality Management Systems 7
dgrainger Informational MHRA - Regulating medical devices in the UK - Post Brexit - 2021-02 UK Medical Device Regulations 0
U Medical Device CE Marking - Using a disposable bearing CE Marking (Conformité Européene) / CB Scheme 3
L Medical Device Registration in Macau Other US Medical Device Regulations 1
A Medical Device Registration in the Dominican Republic Other Medical Device Regulations World-Wide 4
Aymaneh Medical Device Cybersecurity Risk Management IEC 27001 - Information Security Management Systems (ISMS) 2
S Medical watch Class II (AP Type CF) with USB connection IEC 60601 - Medical Electrical Equipment Safety Standards Series 7
T B2C Medical Device Shipping across the US Other Medical Device Related Standards 0
M Medical Device Registration In Malaysia Other Medical Device Regulations World-Wide 2
N Adding unclassified product to the medical device registration US Food and Drug Administration (FDA) 1
V Sister companies selling same medical device under different names ISO 13485:2016 - Medical Device Quality Management Systems 3
K CE Marking for Class I Medical Device? CE Marking (Conformité Européene) / CB Scheme 7