It's good to be back! May 2016

Elsmar Forum Sponsor
J

John P (2016 Owner)

Re: It's good to be back!

Wherever you go on the internet, let people know and put in a link to Elsmar.com if you can. I was given Elsmar.com about a month ago and hope it evolves into a better forum than it ever was. Started by Marc in 1996, it is a true work of love and sharing by many, many people world wide - Not just Marc. That is why I decided to bring Elsmar back online.

There will be no further discussion here on the reason for the closure of Elsmar.

J

John P (2016 Owner)

It's good to see you stop by Harry! I hope you continue to do so. Planning is in the works by my website developer so Elsmar may change a bit over the next 6 months or so, but all the information is still be here and hopefully we'll build it up again. 10 months offline has left it it somewhat in tatters and most of it was removed from Google's index.

J

John P (2016 Owner)

Good to see you here Claes! To many people, Elsmar was home for many, many years. I hope to bring it back to where many feel they are "home", whether long time visitors or new people. I'm sure it will take a while, but bringing back to life a site like Elsmar after its being offline for 10 months, getting it back "up to speed" will be worth it to many people.

Crusader

Trusted Information Resource

:bighug::applause: :bigwave::thanks:
THANK YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Can we send in donations to keep it going like we did in the past?

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
R AS9100:2016 Rev. D - Status and Information - May 2014 AS9100, IAQG, NADCAP and Aerospace related Standards and Requirements 0
D Does Manufacture can submit CE mark application under MDD with NB for his New product after May 2020? EU Medical Device Regulations 3
dgrainger Informational UK guidance on FSNs - May 2020 EU Medical Device Regulations 1
dgrainger Informational UK guidance on FSNs - Published 20 May 2020 Other Medical Device Regulations World-Wide 1
GStough WCQI Virtual Conference May 6, 2020 Coffee Break and Water Cooler Discussions 1
C Critical Suppliers for EU medical device approvals May 2020 EU Medical Device Regulations 1
Z Role of economic operators (EO) post the EU MDR Date of application in May 2020 EU Medical Device Regulations 1
M Informational US FDA – URGENT/11 Cybersecurity Vulnerabilities in a Widely-Used Third-Party Software Component May Introduce Risks During Use of Certain Medical Dev Medical Device and FDA Regulations and Standards News 0
D MDD Certification Validity after May 2020 EU Medical Device Regulations 12
M Informational Some things the EU MDR 2017/745 does not tell you, but you may need to know to comply with it effectively – Part 1 Medical Device and FDA Regulations and Standards News 0
K EU MDD Class I Device market access / certification after 26th May 2020 EU Medical Device Regulations 9
M Informational BSI – ISO 13485 and products with May 2020 deadline for MDR certification Medical Device and FDA Regulations and Standards News 0
L Dying a slow SCOPE death - NEW ISO APG Paper on Scope and Applicability May 2020. AS9100, IAQG, NADCAP and Aerospace related Standards and Requirements 3
Marc FDA safety scandal: 50K hidden reports of heart device malfunctioning - May 2019 Other US Medical Device Regulations 2
Marc Problem with 21 CFR Part 820 - US FDA Quality System Regulations (QSR) sub-forum link - 2 May 2019 Elsmar Cove Forum Suggestions, Complaints, Problems and Bug Reports 1
Marc The 500th Anniversary of Leonardo da Vinci who died in May 1519 World News 1
Jane's You may or may not have the same person managing Operations and QA ISO 13485:2016 - Medical Device Quality Management Systems 18
E Risk Analysis - Events which may cause to Data Loss ISO 14971 - Medical Device Risk Management 12
Marc Some Questions an Auditor may Ask General Auditing Discussions 0
M Free Risk Management Webinar - Design for Quality - May 2017 Risk Management Principles and Generic Guidelines 1
M MDR and IVDR to be published May 5th 2017 EU Medical Device Regulations 14
SteveK MDR & IVDR Introduction in late May 2017 EU Medical Device Regulations 1
I ISO 26262 standard may apply to automotive IC suppliers IATF 16949 - Automotive Quality Systems Standard 1
R CFDA submission fees as of May 2015 China Medical Device Regulations 4
K May 16 2014 Official Journal of the European Union Publication - 60601-2-33 EU Medical Device Regulations 3
E Software that may be excluded from FDA Oversight Other US Medical Device Regulations 1
P May I combine the Process Audit and Product Audit into Delphi's LSR? Customer and Company Specific Requirements 3
U MRI, CT and X-ray deleted from the EUOJ standards list of May 16, 2014 EU Medical Device Regulations 1
R Ford Motor Company new CSR document - May 2014 Customer and Company Specific Requirements 1
Ajit Basrur Malaysia Airlines Plane May Have Crashed - March 2014 Travel - Hotels, Motels, Planes and Trains 47
Ajit Basrur Cancer drug prices may fall by up to 80% in India! Coffee Break and Water Cooler Discussions 1
V Medical Device Conference - May 2014 - Interesting topics and presentations Book, Video, Blog and Web Site Reviews and Recommendations 1
B Interview Questions I may be asked Supplier Quality Assurance and other Supplier Issues 4
P ISO 15197:2013 (Blood glucose monitoring system) was released in May Other US Medical Device Regulations 10
M Has anyone purchased their powerball tickets? 17 May 2013 Coffee Break and Water Cooler Discussions 8
N Controlling Records query that may cause some serious trouble for me ISO 9000, ISO 9001, and ISO 9004 Quality Management Systems Standards 8
Ronen E TGA may approve rapid HIV test, but only as PoCT (Point of Care Tests) Other Medical Device Regulations World-Wide 3
W May we apply for AS9100 registration to attract aerospace business? Federal Aviation Administration (FAA) Standards and Requirements 7
AnaMariaVR2 Watchdog may Blacklist some Pharmaceutical Companies US Food and Drug Administration (FDA) 1
Scott Catron Pictures of the May 20, 2012 Eclipse Coffee Break and Water Cooler Discussions 4
Richard Regalado ISO 22301 was published 2012 May 15 - New Standard for BCM - Published! Business Continuity & Resiliency Planning (BCRP) 2
Stijloor Happy Mother's Day!!! May 2012 Coffee Break and Water Cooler Discussions 5
M Final draft of IEC 60601-1 Amendment 1 available - May 2012 IEC 60601 - Medical Electrical Equipment Safety Standards Series 7
M Update on IEC 62304 revision - May 2012 - 2013 (TBD) IEC 62304 - Medical Device Software Life Cycle Processes 55
J How may I calculate the cost of a SPC chart? Statistical Analysis Tools, Techniques and SPC 10
Sidney Vianna Covegrats to Govind - ASQ Award, May 2017 Covegratulations 12
Sam Lazzara Medical Device Harmonised Standards Update - May 2011 CE Marking (Conformité Européene) / CB Scheme 0
Ajit Basrur Indian Medical Device Regulation may be passed by this Aug 2011 Other Medical Device Regulations World-Wide 11
S FDA Webinar on Foreign Inspections - May 17, 2011 US Food and Drug Administration (FDA) 1
G What may be the best way to determine if single point in subgroup is out of control Statistical Analysis Tools, Techniques and SPC 6