It's good to be back! May 2016

J

John P (2016 Owner)

Re: It's good to be back!

Wherever you go on the internet, let people know and put in a link to Elsmar.com if you can. I was given Elsmar.com about a month ago and hope it evolves into a better forum than it ever was. Started by Marc in 1996, it is a true work of love and sharing by many, many people world wide - Not just Marc. That is why I decided to bring Elsmar back online.

There will be no further discussion here on the reason for the closure of Elsmar.

J

John P (2016 Owner)

It's good to see you stop by Harry! I hope you continue to do so. Planning is in the works by my website developer so Elsmar may change a bit over the next 6 months or so, but all the information is still be here and hopefully we'll build it up again. 10 months offline has left it it somewhat in tatters and most of it was removed from Google's index.

J

John P (2016 Owner)

Good to see you here Claes! To many people, Elsmar was home for many, many years. I hope to bring it back to where many feel they are "home", whether long time visitors or new people. I'm sure it will take a while, but bringing back to life a site like Elsmar after its being offline for 10 months, getting it back "up to speed" will be worth it to many people.

Crusader

Trusted Information Resource

:bighug::applause: :bigwave::thanks:
THANK YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Can we send in donations to keep it going like we did in the past?

Top Bottom