Japan Ophthalmic Optics Medical Device Registration Issues - Contact Lenses

R

REG_personnelSG

Hi all,
Is there any medical device company in this forum, who is manufacturing ophthalmic optics devices (ie contact lens) and performing product registration in Japan?

If yes, can we share inputs and experience here? I would like to understand more about the requirements of registering prescriptive cosmetic lenses & daily disposable cosmetic lenses in Japan.

Let's discuss here! :agree: ;)

F

flyjly

Hi,

I'm working in a soft contact lens company and also doing product registration now. What kind of problem you encouter? Maybe we can share experience with each other.

R

REG_personnelSG

Hi flyjly,
It's nice to finally meet someone from the same industry here. ;)
Understand that you're making registration in Japan currently. We've also done registration in Japan since few years back & it would be beneficial if we share pointers.
Shall we keep the network going via email? It would be easier to ask the many queries via email. Look forward to hearing from you via PM.

Thanks! :agree::rolleyes:

Stijloor

Leader
Super Moderator
Hi flyjly,
It's nice to finally meet someone from the same industry here. ;)
Understand that you're making registration in Japan currently. We've also done registration in Japan since few years back & it would be beneficial if we share pointers.
Shall we keep the network going via email? It would be easier to ask the many queries via email. Look forward to hearing from you via PM.

Thanks! :agree::rolleyes:

We like for our Members to share ideas and suggestions in the Forums for the benefit of ALL Members.

Thank you for your cooperation.

Stijloor, Forum Moderator.

R

REG_personnelSG

Hi Stijloor,
I see your point. Sure, will do just that.
Thanks!

Top Bottom