Jobs in Quality - Finding a summer internship

Elsmar Forum Sponsor
G
quality jobs

i'm a grad student working on research involving iso 9001:dis 2000 implementation in a fibre glass structural systems manufacturering company.
i'm wondering if anybody has any ideas on how i can go about finding a summer internship in the field of quality- all i seem to find online are requirements for experienced quality experts.
i'm ideally looking at quality in the service industry

A

Andy Bassett

Hello Geet

In Germany for example i know that there are websites that deal exclusively with internships or praktikants. ie wirtschaftewoche.de There must be other equivalents wherever you are.

PS Are you sure you want to go into the quality world. Im sure you can get treatment if you need it.

------------------
Andy B

G
thankx andy for a very prompt reply!
what with the job scenario for new entrants here i might just take up your suggestion
geet

Marc

Hunkered Down for the Duration
Staff member
Admin
This is an old thread - Just wondering if anyone has anythng comtemporary to add.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
E Employees in Quality Assurance Jobs Career and Occupation Discussions 2
0 Quality Jobs, Titles and Job Descriptions Career and Occupation Discussions 13
V Quality/Manufacturing/Six Sigma Jobs - Tri State (NJ,NY,CT) Career and Occupation Discussions 1
R CQE and CQA Training Books/Materials and related Quality Jobs Professional Certifications and Degrees 6
Wes Bucey Be a yardstick of quality - Steve Jobs Career and Occupation Discussions 4
Hershal Dirty Jobs and Quality - Mike Rowe - Discovery Channel Coffee Break and Water Cooler Discussions 0
Wes Bucey Where to look for Quality Assurance jobs? Career and Occupation Discussions 11
A Jobs in QA? Quality Assurance Job Requirements Career and Occupation Discussions 4
Wes Bucey New Resource for Quality Assurance related Jobs Career and Occupation Discussions 2
G Where to find jobs in Quality Assurance Career and Occupation Discussions 7
Marc Hold on to your Hats... 3/2020 Financial and Jobs Prediction Coffee Break and Water Cooler Discussions 5
C What's Your Process for handling rush jobs, urgent or priority orders ? Manufacturing and Related Processes 6
M Education - Jobs Requiring a College Degree Career and Occupation Discussions 2
Marc 50 Is the New 65: Older Americans Are Getting Booted from Their Jobs Career and Occupation Discussions 30
S Scheduling Jobs through a fast paced Sheet Metal Job Shop Manufacturing and Related Processes 5
M How to Manage Employees (Operators) - Training for specific Jobs Manufacturing and Related Processes 4
Ajit Basrur Story of Steve Jobs Coffee Break and Water Cooler Discussions 1
Hershal Metrology Careers - Potential good Paying Jobs in the Science of Measurement Field Career and Occupation Discussions 1
P HR knows I'm looking and that I've been applying for jobs Career and Occupation Discussions 23
M Everything to AS9100 vs. ISO 9001? Commercial Jobs require AS9100 "Extras"? AS9100, IAQG, NADCAP and Aerospace related Standards and Requirements 4
V Steve Jobs solved Innovator's Dilemma World News 8
H 'You've got to find what you love,' Jobs says Career and Occupation Discussions 2
BradM The Passing of Steve Jobs - The World Mourns World News 8
B Ideas on how to differentiate jobs (AS9100 jobs vs. "commercial" jobs) AS9100, IAQG, NADCAP and Aerospace related Standards and Requirements 6
T Two job offers, one solution - Automotive vs. Defense Manufacturing Jobs Career and Occupation Discussions 9
AnaMariaVR2 Warner Chilcott to axe 500 jobs in Europe by 2012 US Food and Drug Administration (FDA) 0
P How can I find consulting and auditing jobs? Consultants and Consulting 10
L Must Calibration Labs have IEC 17025 before doing Calibration Jobs for Customers ISO 17025 related Discussions 13
Wes Bucey Manpower Survey on Jobs Outlook Career and Occupation Discussions 4
S Process Audit against different jobs (but part of the same process) ISO 9000, ISO 9001, and ISO 9004 Quality Management Systems Standards 13
ScottK Just Changed Jobs - Ask me anything Career and Occupation Discussions 29
Marc As Layoffs Persist, Good Jobs Go Unfilled Career and Occupation Discussions 17
L How to Avoid Missed Welds - Job shop and weld several small quantity jobs Manufacturing and Related Processes 11
Wes Bucey Don't be a victim - High-level executive jobs Career and Occupation Discussions 2
bobdoering Nissan To Cut 20,000 Jobs World-Wide. World News 0
L Medical Devices Jobs - Abbott is currently hiring ISO 13485:2016 - Medical Device Quality Management Systems 1
Stijloor GM to cut jobs, bonuses, and dividend World News 20
J Looking for an EFFECTIVE site to post jobs!!! Career and Occupation Discussions 9
A How to Search for Jobs Abroad - Mechanical Engineering Field Career and Occupation Discussions 3
Stijloor The 10 Best Paying Blue-Collar Jobs Career and Occupation Discussions 16
Marc Solving "Random" Puzzles Key To Scoring A-List Tech Jobs Career and Occupation Discussions 8
Marc Candy maker Hershey to cut jobs, send some manufacturing to Mexico World News 0
Marc Daimler may dump ailing Chrysler as 13,000 more jobs are cut World News 3
Jim Wynne Chrysler to Eliminate Nearly 13,000 Jobs World News 1
Marc DaimlerChrysler Plans to Cut 10,000 Jobs, Close Plants World News 4
P Liability Insurance for local consulting jobs Consultants and Consulting 6
Marc Ford Slashing 10,000 More Salaried Jobs, Closes 2 Plants World News 7
C Ford Motor Philippines Is Closing? Ford Cuts Jobs Around the World World News 0
Marc Women still scarce in highest corporate jobs Career and Occupation Discussions 23
Marc Days After Worker Buyouts, GM to Cut Hundreds of Salaried Jobs World News 4