Jokes from Production

Ettore

Quite Involved in Discussions
Good evening
From Production, five minutes ago.
It does not seem to tell a joke?
Three pulpiteers waiting to do something (?...:notme::lol::nopity:)
I ask, why are you in three? (The position is charged to one or maximum two persons)
Response, we're two, one is in training.

Last edited:
Elsmar Forum Sponsor

Ettore

Quite Involved in Discussions
Another one from the production
A friend tells me.
"One of my neighbor started working in the company where you work.
He says that is good, especially the night shift when he has time to sleep some hours"

:mybad::mybad:

M

Morts

I think your English was just fine Ettore and I'm not real famaliar with the English language as I live in California and our national language here is Spanish!

A

arios

I think your English was just fine Ettore and I'm not real famaliar with the English language as I live in California and our national language here is Spanish!
Nopp, you guys speak Spanglish, and I am a proud traslator of such dialect after auditing along the border for 11 years.

BTW, not a joke but a real story. I heard of a company in Goshen, Indiana where a production supervisor used to steal food from the pots of the employees while they were heating their lunch on the stove :mad:....until one day, when the production workers decided to mix dog food into their meals, and like always the abusive supervisor ate it :popcorn: not knowing he had been set up. :yuk:

harry

Trusted Information Resource
................until one day, when the production workers decided to mix dog food into their meals, and like always the abusive supervisor ate it :popcorn: not knowing he had been set up. :yuk:
Wrong move! He's going to 'bark' at them in future. :lol: :lol:

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
S Help a damsel in distress with Quality Jokes ISO 9000, ISO 9001, and ISO 9004 Quality Management Systems Standards 14
B Jokes for a smile :) Funny Stuff - Jokes and Humour 3
Wes Bucey Jokes by bored intellectuals Funny Stuff - Jokes and Humour 4
S Jokes for Quality wanted Funny Stuff - Jokes and Humour 12
C Jokes - An eldery patient gets hearing aids from a doctor Funny Stuff - Jokes and Humour 4
G Some Jokes to Lighten up the day Funny Stuff - Jokes and Humour 6
Ajit Basrur You will enjoy these jokes Funny Stuff - Jokes and Humour 1
BradM Jokes for kids Funny Stuff - Jokes and Humour 51
D The Gunslinger and other short jokes Funny Stuff - Jokes and Humour 15
samer Very short jokes? Funny Stuff - Jokes and Humour 36
R I need Six Sigma and Statistics Jokes Six Sigma 9
I More Dumb Jokes - Adults Only Please!!! Funny Stuff - Jokes and Humour 21
J API Q1 - 5.7.1.5 - Validation of Processes for Production and Servicing Oil and Gas Industry Standards and Regulations 4
J Non_GMP (PIC/S 010) production in a GMP area ? Pharmaceuticals (21 CFR Part 210, 21 CFR Part 211 and related Regulations) 0
P KPI Template for Daily Production Manufacturing and Related Processes 6
A Production for same product at two production sites AS9100, IAQG, NADCAP and Aerospace related Standards and Requirements 4
K ISO 2859-5 (single run production) control plan issues FMEA and Control Plans 2
E Do anyone have document of automotive production risk and control of risk? Lean in Manufacturing and Service Industries 1
H Pre-production units & Purchasing/Supplier/Material controls ISO 13485:2016 - Medical Device Quality Management Systems 6
T Design Transfer & use of "prototype" components in production devices. ISO 13485:2016 - Medical Device Quality Management Systems 10
T Cease Production Sample Procedure Manufacturing and Related Processes 1
S Exclusion of chapter 7.5 production for clinical investigation ISO 13485:2016 - Medical Device Quality Management Systems 1
M Quality Manager and Production Manager Advice Quality Manager and Management Related Issues 19
W Posting Non-Quality System instructions on the Production Floor Manufacturing and Related Processes 13
Z PSW approval process for production IATF 16949 - Automotive Quality Systems Standard 2
B EO Production Batch Failure ISO 13485:2016 - Medical Device Quality Management Systems 1
B How to satisfy clause 5.7.1.5 process validation for valve production API 6D Oil and Gas Industry Standards and Regulations 13
B Documents for production process IATF 16949 - Automotive Quality Systems Standard 8
Watchcat When to begin putting together postmarket production QMS for a mobile app? 21 CFR Part 820 - US FDA Quality System Regulations (QSR) 13
H Production Validation- CE Mark ISO 13485:2016 - Medical Device Quality Management Systems 3
S Wooden Pallets in Production Clean Room Food Safety - ISO 22000, HACCP (21 CFR 120) 5
A Production line for medical devices Other Medical Device Related Standards 1
O PPAP'ed part manufacturer has discontinued production Elsmar Cove Forum Suggestions, Complaints, Problems and Bug Reports 7
I Static Mixer on Solution production Mixer Pharmaceuticals (21 CFR Part 210, 21 CFR Part 211 and related Regulations) 0
A Traceability unequal lots/batches delivery production IATF 16949 - Automotive Quality Systems Standard 8
qualprod Setup time only at starting production? Lean in Manufacturing and Service Industries 5
J ISO 9001:2015 Clause 8.5.1 Control of Production and service provision - Help with Work Instruction Access ISO 9000, ISO 9001, and ISO 9004 Quality Management Systems Standards 13
DuncanGibbons Pre FAI production terminology AS9100, IAQG, NADCAP and Aerospace related Standards and Requirements 4
C Validation of process for production and servicing 5.7.1.5 API Spec Q1, 9th Edition Oil and Gas Industry Standards and Regulations 9
O Production run inventory sell-by expiration date? APQP and PPAP 3
A ISO 9001 Internal Audits - No production right now due to furloughs Internal Auditing 5
DuncanGibbons Process flow & PFMEA for production planning and simulation activities? Process Maps, Process Mapping and Turtle Diagrams 9
D 6.1.2.3 Contingency Plan - Dispositions to restart production after an unplanned stoppage IATF 16949 - Automotive Quality Systems Standard 3
S Production Work Order Procedure 21 CFR Part 820 - US FDA Quality System Regulations (QSR) 3
Techilady Ford Special Characteristics Communication and Agreement Form (SCCAF) provides production requirements? FMEA and Control Plans 4
thisby_ Post Market/Production Risk Assessment ISO 14971 - Medical Device Risk Management 0
Felony Melony Project Milestone Plan-Development to Mass Production APQP and PPAP 2
M Difference between "Production Trial Run" and "Run at Rate" IATF 16949 - Automotive Quality Systems Standard 8
M Material incoming to the production process reflected in PFMEA FMEA and Control Plans 9
C Scrapping on production floor - Setup parts 21 CFR Part 820 - US FDA Quality System Regulations (QSR) 4