Just for fun - How did you find the Elsmar Discussion Forum

Marc

Hunkered Down for the Duration
Staff member
Admin
Some recent registration info:
How did you find the Elsmar Cove Web Site? : college suggested elsmar
What Search words did you use? What information are you Searching for? : college sugested elsmar cove forum so i searched on these words

How did you find the Elsmar Cove Web Site? : google
What Search words did you use? What information are you Searching for? : it was a google alert for work instructions

How did you find the Elsmar Cove Web Site? : por medio de un amigo para uso interno en la empresa para la cual laboro
What Search words did you use? What information are you Searching for? : elsmar plasticos

How did you find the Elsmar Cove Web Site? : Pointed out by a colleague
What Search words did you use? What information are you Searching for? : Basic information

How did you find the Elsmar Cove Web Site? : google
What Search words did you use? What information are you Searching for? : elsmar forum

How did you find the Elsmar Cove Web Site? : reconmendation by a friend
What Search words did you use? What information are you Searching for? : 5 why's

How did you find the Elsmar Cove Web Site? : A friend's suggestion- who uses the site & is happy to recommend me your site.
What Search words did you use? What information are you Searching for? : I am looking for some general information- to brush up on PPAP's, PSW, APQP etc.- at this time

How did you find the Elsmar Cove Web Site? : Google search engine while I were looking for any guide line for Run&Rate.
What Search words did you use? What information are you Searching for? : Run&Rate.

How did you find the Elsmar Cove Web Site? : A reference in qualitygurums.com forum
What Search words did you use? What information are you Searching for? : internal audit example

How did you find the Elsmar Cove Web Site? : my boss
What Search words did you use? What information are you Searching for? : new to GD&T trying to educate myself

How did you find the Elsmar Cove Web Site? : My supervisor recommended it to me. We both work in Supply Chain Management.
What Search words did you use? What information are you Searching for? : My boss recommended this to me.

How did you find the Elsmar Cove Web Site? : suggested by my boss Dr Nahela Bernal Dutta-Black Belt six sigma and doctraite in ayurveda
What Search words did you use? What information are you Searching for? : to know about six sigma course

How did you find the Elsmar Cove Web Site? : Me comparti? la informaci?n un compa?ero de la Ingenieria
What Search words did you use? What information are you Searching for? : QSB y Fast Response

How did you find the Elsmar Cove Web Site? : Boss lady
What Search words did you use? What information are you Searching for? : none

How did you find the Elsmar Cove Web Site? : word of mouth
What Search words did you use? What information are you Searching for? : n/a

How did you find the Elsmar Cove Web Site? : sugerat de un prieten
What Search words did you use? What information are you Searching for? : elsmar

How did you find the Elsmar Cove Web Site? : Friend
What Search words did you use? What information are you Searching for? : NA, recommended by friend :)

How did you find the Elsmar Cove Web Site? : sugerat de un prieten
What Search words did you use? What information are you Searching for? : elsmar

How did you find the Elsmar Cove Web Site? : ubique en la web
What Search words did you use? What information are you Searching for? : iso

How did you find the Elsmar Cove Web Site? : Quality Engineers and Managers I work with
What Search words did you use? What information are you Searching for? : Characteristic Matrics

How did you find the Elsmar Cove Web Site? : by a friend
What Search words did you use? What information are you Searching for? : would like to use for information on quality

How did you find the Elsmar Cove Web Site? : 会社の上司
What Search words did you use? What information are you Searching for? : ISO15223-1、EN980

How did you find the Elsmar Cove Web Site? : Recommended by a colleague
What Search words did you use? What information are you Searching for? : Quality Assurance 8-D

How did you find the Elsmar Cove Web Site? : Quality Manager at a manufacturing company mentioned Elsmar as terrific resource for all things quality
What Search words did you use? What information are you Searching for? : none, went directly to URL

How did you find the Elsmar Cove Web Site? : A suggestion from the Montana Manufacturing Extension
What Search words did you use? What information are you Searching for? : ISO Procedure information

How did you find the Elsmar Cove Web Site? : Everytime I do a search for anything quality you guys keep popping up!
What Search words did you use? What information are you Searching for? : Test methods, TS 16949...

How did you find the Elsmar Cove Web Site? : facebook
What Search words did you use? What information are you Searching for? : a friend of mine gave me a link

How did you find the Elsmar Cove Web Site? : i have come to know from my friend
What Search words did you use? What information are you Searching for? : standards and solutions of problems of ISO

How did you find the Elsmar Cove Web Site? : it is good and helpful
What Search words did you use? What information are you Searching for? : internal audit

How did you find the Elsmar Cove Web Site? : referral from an Internal Auditor instructor
What Search words did you use? What information are you Searching for? : none

How did you find the Elsmar Cove Web Site? : a Japanese auto industry customer of mine recommended I come here to find AIAG information.
What Search words did you use? What information are you Searching for? : www.elsmar.com specifically PPAP forms

How did you find the Elsmar Cove Web Site? : LinkedIn
What Search words did you use? What information are you Searching for? : Datum

How did you find the Elsmar Cove Web Site? : Suggested where I work
What Search words did you use? What information are you Searching for? : 100% control

How did you find the Elsmar Cove Web Site? : WikiPedia Page for DRBFM
What Search words did you use? What information are you Searching for? : DRBFM

How did you find the Elsmar Cove Web Site? : i know this site since last 8 years
What Search words did you use? What information are you Searching for? : i directly visit www.elsmar.com

How did you find the Elsmar Cove Web Site? : Usually comes up when I have a question about my profession.
What Search words did you use? What information are you Searching for? : Quality assurance

How did you find the Elsmar Cove Web Site? : linkedin ISO management
What Search words did you use? What information are you Searching for? : Elsmar.com is in a discussion

How did you find the Elsmar Cove Web Site? : Suggested by my Boss
What Search words did you use? What information are you Searching for? : Techinal details related to quality

How did you find the Elsmar Cove Web Site? : office mate
What Search words did you use? What information are you Searching for? : medical

How did you find the Elsmar Cove Web Site? : google search engine
What Search words did you use? What information are you Searching for? : drugs

How did you find the Elsmar Cove Web Site? : Friend on LinkedIn
What Search words did you use? What information are you Searching for? : Elsmer Cove, then Elsmar Cove

How did you find the Elsmar Cove Web Site? : Suggested by a collaegue quality manager
What Search words did you use? What information are you Searching for? : Quality management related discussions, tips&tricks

Some favourites in bold.

My Thanks to folks who recommend the Elsmar Cove Forums!

Elsmar Forum Sponsor

Marc

Hunkered Down for the Duration
Staff member
Admin
Yeah - I know here are language issues. I get emails from people in India who need help a lot which ask me to "Do the needful" (as an example).

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
T Having Fun While Learning ISO 9001:2015 ISO 9000, ISO 9001, and ISO 9004 Quality Management Systems Standards 6
B Improving Behaviour Safety through Fun games Occupational Health & Safety Management Standards 2
Hershal Just for fun raps Coffee Break and Water Cooler Discussions 0
Wes Bucey Anagrams - Just for fun Coffee Break and Water Cooler Discussions 5
D Mad Metrology - A fun Metrology Game General Measurement Device and Calibration Topics 4
bobdoering ASQ Fun Quiz: Which Quality Guru Are You? Funny Stuff - Jokes and Humour 21
Pancho WIKI: Grow Your Own for Fun and Profit Imported Legacy Blogs 2
somashekar OH&S and the little family fun Coffee Break and Water Cooler Discussions 5
A Google Images Fun Funny Stuff - Jokes and Humour 7
Marc Verified Identity Pass closes its doors - More Airport Fun Travel - Hotels, Motels, Planes and Trains 2
T Fun symbols to teach quality Coffee Break and Water Cooler Discussions 1
C Training exercises related to PPAP - how to make it fun? APQP and PPAP 20
I Just for fun Coffee Break and Water Cooler Discussions 1
R Playmobil "Security Checkpoint" playset. Fun and educational! Travel - Hotels, Motels, Planes and Trains 2
Marc Fun with Nikola Tesla's Experiments Coffee Break and Water Cooler Discussions 5
BradM The fun of flying-2008 Funny Stuff - Jokes and Humour 2
A Another bit of fun - Brain teaser with a maths feel Brain Teasers and Puzzles 8
M Just a bit of fun but lets see how many of you can do it Funny Stuff - Jokes and Humour 12
michellemmm Free Rice - Fun way to do some Charity while enjoying the Game Funny Stuff - Jokes and Humour 5
L Games/ fun/ incentives for ISO 14001 ISO 14001:2015 Specific Discussions 3
BradM A few Excel Puzzles for Fun Excel .xls Spreadsheet Templates and Tools 19
H Fun with Rearranged Words (Anagrams) Funny Stuff - Jokes and Humour 2
J Fun Ideas for Quality Week Training - Internal, External, Online and Distance Learning 21
E Fun with words - Mensa Invitational challenge Funny Stuff - Jokes and Humour 5
C Skin problems are no fun.... Coffee Break and Water Cooler Discussions 6
Marc Dr. Fun Comics by David Farley - RIP Funny Stuff - Jokes and Humour 0
Claes Gefvenberg Fun and Viking Games - June 2004 Coffee Break and Water Cooler Discussions 16
M Fun Quality Stuff - Creating a training plan for new internal auditors Training - Internal, External, Online and Distance Learning 28
Marc Fun with Metal Forming 101 Manufacturing and Related Processes 20
Marc Quiz - Where did the idea of an assembly line come from? Coffee Break and Water Cooler Discussions 4
S Where did FDA 510(K) form 3654 go? Other US Medical Device Regulations 1
A Drawing Issue with Supplier - xb file did not match that of the pdf drawing Nonconformance and Corrective Action 4
Marc How did you "get" a full-time job? (A 2017 discussion) Career and Occupation Discussions 11
Marc When did you first use what we call E-Mail (aka email) today? Coffee Break and Water Cooler Discussions 17
Q Did you use consultants for UDI? Other US Medical Device Regulations 4
B How did you grow your QMS in a Job Shop? Quality Manager and Management Related Issues 11
B Did UL 60601-1 change when the IEC 60601-1 standard changed to the 3rd edition? IEC 60601 - Medical Electrical Equipment Safety Standards Series 2
T Test Report - Customer Signature - Customer did not witness test General Measurement Device and Calibration Topics 2
GStough Is "Did Not Follow Procedures" Sufficient for RCA? Problem Solving, Root Cause Fault and Failure Analysis 30
Wes Bucey Did somebody drop the ball at Boeing? Quality Manager and Management Related Issues 38
Marc Did Stone Age cavemen talk to each other in symbols? Coffee Break and Water Cooler Discussions 7
A The auditor documented that we did not have control of Outsourced Processes ISO 9000, ISO 9001, and ISO 9004 Quality Management Systems Standards 11
Hershal Travel! Where have you been of late? What did you see? What do you think? Travel - Hotels, Motels, Planes and Trains 15
T Did any of you use these sticks and rocks? Funny Stuff - Jokes and Humour 32
Q AS9100B Clause 7.5.1.5 - Where did it go in AS9100C? Servicing/Post Delivery Support AS9100, IAQG, NADCAP and Aerospace related Standards and Requirements 1
Jim Wynne What did they do before Powerpoint? Funny Stuff - Jokes and Humour 3
Hershal How did you spend New Years? 2009 Coffee Break and Water Cooler Discussions 8
P New Year Goals and Resolutions - Did you keep your goals and resolutions in 2009? Coffee Break and Water Cooler Discussions 5
M Where did "breakpoint" analysis come from? AIAG MSA book Gage R&R (GR&R) and MSA (Measurement Systems Analysis) 6
JoCam We did it!!! ISO 13485:2016 - Medical Device Quality Management Systems 7