KAIZEN Event "tools to use" Brain Jogger - Your thoughts please

D

DAGriffith

As a lean facilitator I would like to create a brain jogger / cheat sheet, which list tool reference’s for a given metric.
As an example: A kaizen event process owner knows he has a problem with “Safety and Ergonomics” he could reference a sheet which would list all possible lean and/or sigma tools (TPM, 5S+1, Guarding Audits, exc.) he could use to fix his “S&E” problem and reach his goal.

I figured something similar would be out their somewhere already, I’ve been searching for the past hour without much luck.

Thank you for your assistance,
-DAG

Last edited by a moderator:
E

equesnel

Very well presented information on systematic ways of approaching Lean / 6S in various areas within the company.

G

GrahamC

Attached is a progress update.

Seeking Feedback

-Thank you

It looks like a good mental prompt, especially for those who don't get 'dirty' as often as they'd like and sometimes need a help remembering what they actually know already.

However, what does "MR-F" and "QCO" mean?

Last edited by a moderator:
D

DAGriffith

It looks like a good mental prompt, especially for those who don't get 'dirty' as often as they'd like and sometimes need a help remembering what they actually know already.

However, what does "MR-F" and "QCO" mean?
Thank you.

MR-F = Material Replenishment and Flow
QCO = Quick Change Over

L

LeanMfgGuru - 2010

I am new to this site. How do you find the attachments that everyone speaks of?

harry

Trusted Information Resource
I am new to this site. How do you find the attachments that everyone speaks of?

Welcome to the Cove and thanks for the introduction in the other thread.

The link for 'Post attachments list' is the thin 'green' bar located within the top left hand corner of the header bar of everypage.

Top Bottom