Kaizen Events - Factors Affecting Failure

toniriazor

Involved In Discussions
My thoughts:
1. Owner of Kaizen not realistic person
2. Kaizen resources spend not on proper topic
3. Kaizen used as a instrument to drive a normal process improvement not done initially by a lazy engineer.
4. Lack of team support
5. Lack of support by top
management
6. Making good PowerPoint with poor outcomeon shop floor

Elsmar Forum Sponsor
Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
I New to LEAN but not to Quality - How to run Kaizen events Lean in Manufacturing and Service Industries 1
C Kaizen practitioners in Los Angeles? Come into my plant and execute Kaizen events Lean in Manufacturing and Service Industries 8
T The difference between SOP and Kaizen Standardization Lean in Manufacturing and Service Industries 2
V 21 CFR 820 Compliant way to use Kaizen to address Nonconformances Nonconformance and Corrective Action 9
B Kaizen Event - Which tools to use? Lean in Manufacturing and Service Industries 8
A Kaizen implementation in telcos Lean in Manufacturing and Service Industries 6
M Where to start Maintenance Function Kaizen Lean in Manufacturing and Service Industries 4
T Kaizen vs. Six Sigma Certification Six Sigma 6
Q I was assigned as Kaizen Leader for our MRB Area - Your advice appreciated Quality Tools, Improvement and Analysis 5
T Implementing a Kaizen Team - Where Should I begin? Lean in Manufacturing and Service Industries 7
W Kaizen in the Engineering Dept - Have you done it? Lean in Manufacturing and Service Industries 5
A Definition Continual Improvement vs. Kaizen - Differences Definitions, Acronyms, Abbreviations and Interpretations Listed Alphabetically 6
A Difference between formal and informal Kaizen Lean in Manufacturing and Service Industries 6
D EBIT Cost Savings after Kaizen Event Lean in Manufacturing and Service Industries 3
D KAIZEN Event "tools to use" Brain Jogger - Your thoughts please Lean in Manufacturing and Service Industries 12
A Kaizen Team Charter worksheet needed Lean in Manufacturing and Service Industries 4
P How do you know 3G (Gemba, Gembutsu, Genjitsu) in workshop kaizen? Lean in Manufacturing and Service Industries 9
S Kaizen event for the final QA inspection process - Kaizen help Lean in Manufacturing and Service Industries 7
P Kaizen your life with the Ten Lessons for Good Health World News 15
M Implementing Kaizen in a Construction Company Various Other Specifications, Standards, and related Requirements 6
M Is there a Kaizen Certification? Various Other Specifications, Standards, and related Requirements 5
M KAIZEN .doc File Misc. Quality Assurance and Business Systems Related Topics 1
P Ideas for Kaizen Event Posters in my Company needed Preventive Action and Continuous Improvement 4
D Kaizen Plan - What do you think about my Kaizen Plan? Lean in Manufacturing and Service Industries 21
W Kaizen or Rework Lean in Manufacturing and Service Industries 4
W T-Shirt Kaizen? Lean in Manufacturing and Service Industries 8
P Kaizen Blitz - Who can tell me how to do Kaizen Blitz? Lean in Manufacturing and Service Industries 9
D Is a Kaizen Event really Kaizen? Lean in Manufacturing and Service Industries 15
A Supermaket container label sample? Implementing Kaizen for one product line Lean in Manufacturing and Service Industries 5
C Kaikaku / Kaizen - Which aspects of lean fit in kaikaku and which in kaizen? Lean in Manufacturing and Service Industries 4
Marc Definition Quality Circles (aka Kaizen Team) Definitions, Acronyms, Abbreviations and Interpretations Listed Alphabetically 0
H What is the Difference between Kaizen and Six Sigma? Quality Tools, Improvement and Analysis 8
S The theories and practices of Deming, Juran, Kaizen and several others Philosophy, Gurus, Innovation and Evolution 3
B The Idea Generator - Quick and Easy Kaizen Book, Video, Blog and Web Site Reviews and Recommendations 1
A Prioritized Reduction Plan & Kaizen IATF 16949 - Automotive Quality Systems Standard 1
T Kaizen Storage using the 5S Principles of this Concept Quality Tools, Improvement and Analysis 11
Marc Kaizan - Kaizen - Looking for information on setting up a Kaizan system Misc. Quality Assurance and Business Systems Related Topics 5
K How do Kaizen and 5S (Five S) fit in a quality system? Quality Tools, Improvement and Analysis 5
Ajit Basrur ISO 22379 for citywide events now in development General Information Resources 1
M CER Adverse events - Justification of databases searched EU Medical Device Regulations 5
T MDR Adverse Events Assessments - What qualifications are required? Other Medical Device Regulations World-Wide 3
A Japan's Requirements for Reporting Medical Device Adverse Events Other Medical Device Regulations World-Wide 2
M Medical Device News Olympus Medical pleads guilty to failing to file events notice: Justice Department Medical Device and FDA Regulations and Standards News 0
Q U.S. Agents - Responsibility for reporting adverse events to the FDA Other US Medical Device Regulations 10
E Risk Analysis - Events which may cause to Data Loss ISO 14971 - Medical Device Risk Management 12
I Where to submit Adverse Events Reports in Europe EU Medical Device Regulations 7
M Filing MDRs (Medical Device Report) for OUS (Outside United States) events Other US Medical Device Regulations 1
F ISO 14971:2012 - 4.3 Initiating Events and Circumstances ISO 14971 - Medical Device Risk Management 4
S FDA terms - Adverse Events, Medical Device Reporting, MAUDE and Customer Complaints US Food and Drug Administration (FDA) 1
B Adverse Events and Product Recalls - Example forms and procedures wanted 21 CFR Part 820 - US FDA Quality System Regulations (QSR) 4