KANO Model - Changing the source

Mikael

Quite Involved in Discussions
I have worked a lot with the Kano model, and I have often though about whether it would make sense to change the source, from the traditional 2xQ&A.

For example would it make sense to conclude from price sensitvity to calculation of the DEE and SIE???

Also I have been working on an interview schema, that is a more qualitative approach to reveal must be, attractive etc.

Though every time I get to the conclusion, that if I change the source, I also change the model!

Last edited:
Elsmar Forum Sponsor

Mikael

Quite Involved in Discussions
DEE = Dissatisfaction Elimination Effect.

SIE = Satisfaction Improvement Effect.

:)

Last edited:
Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Mikael Even the ASQ got it wrong, the Kano model Quality Tools, Improvement and Analysis 3
Mikael How to combine the Importance Performance Matrix and the KANO Model? Benchmarking 8
Mikael There?s a little lie within the Kano-model! Quality Tools, Improvement and Analysis 7
K How do QFD (Quality Function Deployment) & KANO MODEL fit in a quality system? Quality Tools, Improvement and Analysis 10
Mikael Combining FMEA, CP and Kano FMEA and Control Plans 5
Mikael Customer Satisfaction - Distinction between Kano (DEE & SIE) and Matzler & Hinterhube The Reading Room 14
B Susceptible, Infected, Recovered model for coronavirus modeling Misc. Quality Assurance and Business Systems Related Topics 0
K A proposal for the model Quality Management - I need help for the project ISO 9000, ISO 9001, and ISO 9004 Quality Management Systems Standards 2
howste Aerospace Improvement Maturity Model (AIMM) AS9100, IAQG 9100, Nadcap and related Aerospace Standards and Requirements 4
S Waterfall model or v-model design and development ISO 13485:2016 - Medical Device Quality Management Systems 2
T Change control and configuration management - When to create a new model/part number? Other Medical Device and Orthopedic Related Topics 0
N Mojonnier Model 1000 Documentation - Validation of my tank IQ-OQ-PQ US Food and Drug Administration (FDA) 0
M Are model# and Serial # required on a calibration cert? General Measurement Device and Calibration Topics 4
D Kanomax MODEL 3443 DIGITAL DUST MONITOR Calibration and Metrology Software and Hardware 3
S Least squares estimate, regression model and corresponding residuals Using Minitab Software 13
N Regression Model (Minitab 18) - Which values my input parameters should have Using Minitab Software 2
Sam Lazzara GS1 introduces Global Model Numbers for Medical Devices Other Medical Device Regulations World-Wide 2
J Revised MDSAP Audit Model - Health Canada - October 30, 2017 ISO 13485:2016 - Medical Device Quality Management Systems 7
H Taguchi mixed model DoE [L16 (4^3 2^6): factors interaction and ANOVA calculation Using Minitab Software 3
P Is ISO 9001 Model tested for its effectiveness by ISO before its release? ISO 9000, ISO 9001, and ISO 9004 Quality Management Systems Standards 1
K UDI "Version or Model" for Stand-Alone Medical Device Software US Food and Drug Administration (FDA) 6
R Need Help on Analysis: How to know potential causality model from historical data Problem Solving, Root Cause Fault and Failure Analysis 5
G New model for existing Class I Device Listing (510K exempt) US Food and Drug Administration (FDA) 8
L Communication Needs Identification and Communication Model Development Human Factors and Ergonomics in Engineering 10
M Calibration of a Power Meter Model Hm8115-2 (Hameg) General Measurement Device and Calibration Topics 8
pittmatj Countries that require Medical Device Model Number Registration Other Medical Device Regulations World-Wide 3
A Predictive Model Development (Regression?) Statistical Analysis Tools, Techniques and SPC 5
I Is ARIMA (Time Series Analysis) Model appropriate for this Dental Research? Using Minitab Software 4
S How to use Dummy Variable in Regression Model in Minitab Six Sigma 2
Ajit Basrur See this 1:15 model of Airbus A380 fly the skies! Coffee Break and Water Cooler Discussions 7
V Analysis of DOE Results and Model Finalization Using Minitab Software 4
J Standard / Brown & Sharp Gage Tower model E8-5000 Manual General Measurement Device and Calibration Topics 1
K Wilson Hardness Tester Model 525 Accuracy/Repeatability issues help General Measurement Device and Calibration Topics 4
P Is it necessary to show Model Number on the Labeling (meter box, label and manual)? Other US Medical Device Regulations 3
Y Can there be multiple Brazil Registration Holder (BRH) for same model ? Other Medical Device Regulations World-Wide 3
T Subcontractor Model to Shelter Model - How to include in ISO 9001 ISO 9000, ISO 9001, and ISO 9004 Quality Management Systems Standards 6
G Minitab GLM (General Linear Model) - Problem with recognition of Level Using Minitab Software 1
J Quality Management Process Model Possible Interactions and Effects ISO 9000, ISO 9001, and ISO 9004 Quality Management Systems Standards 1
R A GRP model that also considers the Preventive Maintenance Efficiency Reliability Analysis - Predictions, Testing and Standards 3
W General Linear Model - Formatting Data Six Sigma 3
A Sample Size for Mathematical Model with acceptable Confidence Level Using Minitab Software 7
M Shingo Prize Model as an Assessment Guide for Lean Implementation Lean in Manufacturing and Service Industries 1
J Human Resources Management/Organisational Development - Blake & Mouton?s model Misc. Quality Assurance and Business Systems Related Topics 4
D Research, Design and Development Costing Model Procedure Business Continuity & Resiliency Planning (BCRP) 7
A Donabedian Model in Healthcare Setup Hospitals, Clinics & other Health Care Providers 2
H Which is the best OHSMS model according your analysis*and your experience ? Occupational Health & Safety Management Standards 24
N Looking for Animal Model to Simulate the Anatomy of the Human Cervix 21 CFR Part 820 - US FDA Quality System Regulations (QSR) 10
E CMMI (Capability Maturity Model Integration) - questions Software Quality Assurance 5
R To Find Out Second Order Model from First Order Factorial Design (DOE) Using Minitab Software 9
S New Model Number - Do I need a new Document Number? ISO 9000, ISO 9001, and ISO 9004 Quality Management Systems Standards 2