Admin
I'm not sure what it means, but Kevin started it... This came today:

<center>
ASQC%20Senior%20Cert.jpg
</center>

Elsmar Forum Sponsor
J
Marc,

Allow me to be the first to congratulate you.
I'll include a hardy handshake when I see you Tuesday.:D :D :D :D

James

E

energy

Reverse Avitar technique

Congrats, Marc. For those who want to know what the fine print says, at least on this 14" monitor, it says:

Marc T. Smith

Has met all professional and technical
requirements necessary to attain the grade of

American Society for Quality

The American Society for Quality advances individual,
organizational and community excellence worldwide through quality improvement, learning and knowledge exchange

Kudos :agree: :smokin:

Kevin Mader

One of THE Original Covers!
Staff member
Admin
Marc,

All I had was an idea, all the work was done by you!!! Congratulations on the recocgnition of your achievements!! In my estimation, you deserve the next level hands down.

Regards,

Kevin

Marc

Hunkered Down for the Duration
Staff member
Admin
I guess now I'll have to talk nice about the ASQ.... Mostly. It's a plot to silence a nonconformist! :lick:

Thanks for the kudos, folks!

Marc

Hunkered Down for the Duration
Staff member
Admin
It's kinda weird. I was watching a special on PBS today and tonight which was originally aired 14 years ago. It was the 'series' of Bill Moyers interviewing Joseph Campbell in The Power of Myth. I taped it 14 years ago when it first aired and I remember I taped it because I was going to a 'prep' course for my CQA test. At one time I was somewhat active in the 'local' but haven't been for years. My, how time has passed... :thedeal:

SteelMaiden

Super Moderator
Super Moderator
Congratulations Marc!

I don't know what we'd do without you, your site is far and away the best thing that has happened to quality folks. It's great to have a place to go to get advice, humour, and maybe even straightened out on ocassion, but mostly know that we can find facts without fear of being ridiculed.

You are THE MAN!
Or
U D'man
depending on your geographical preference!

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Claes Gefvenberg Greeting from an old cove dweller - Kevin Mader Coffee Break and Water Cooler Discussions 3
M Getting started in ISO 13485 ISO 13485:2016 - Medical Device Quality Management Systems 21
J Supporting functions with no actual activity started IATF 16949 - Automotive Quality Systems Standard 2
T New role Quality Manager IATF 16949, new company, advise how to get started IATF 16949 - Automotive Quality Systems Standard 2
Marc Search - Search for Discussion Threads started by a specific User Elsmar Xenforo Forum Software Instructions and Help 0
M When was ISO started and Where? Other ISO and International Standards and European Regulations 3
Sidney Vianna AS9100 Rev.D - The revision work has started AS9100, IAQG, NADCAP and Aerospace related Standards and Requirements 7
S New to Quality - How to get started? Career and Occupation Discussions 13
R Where to get started on Medical Device Regulations for China China Medical Device Regulations 14
apestate Here's how my day started (2) Coffee Break and Water Cooler Discussions 11
Scott Catron Here's how my day started Coffee Break and Water Cooler Discussions 18
H Getting Things Started ? QM, Tactics, Strategy, Acceptance vs. Gridlock, Enthusiasm Quality Manager and Management Related Issues 3
M Getting started with English! Career and Occupation Discussions 17
N ISO 9001 - Getting started and would love some guidance and direction ISO 9000, ISO 9001, and ISO 9004 Quality Management Systems Standards 7
J Building the QMS (Quality Management System): Getting Started Document Control Systems, Procedures, Forms and Templates 16
H Chrysler PPAP - where to get started?? APQP and PPAP 6
T Consulting - How and Where to get started Career and Occupation Discussions 10
A And then the fight started... Coffee Break and Water Cooler Discussions 2
S Recruitment Industry Service Delivery Standard (RCSA-SDS) - getting started Various Other Specifications, Standards, and related Requirements 3
F Getting started in ISO14001 certification ISO 14001:2015 Specific Discussions 12
tsmith7858 ...and then the fight started Funny Stuff - Jokes and Humour 5
SteveK Use of Phthalates (PVC) - MDD 2007/47/EC - Has anyone started Labelling Devices EU Medical Device Regulations 71
K Getting started with ISO 9001:2000 Templates Document Control Systems, Procedures, Forms and Templates 18
Hershal Getting started..... General Measurement Device and Calibration Topics 1
R Getting started (beyond the standard) and getting up to speed with AS9100? AS9100, IAQG, NADCAP and Aerospace related Standards and Requirements 3
M AS9100 Getting Started - What time frame /cost / major obstacles can we expect AS9100, IAQG, NADCAP and Aerospace related Standards and Requirements 5
N Can LEAN be started without correcting operational problems? Lean in Manufacturing and Service Industries 8
S Getting started with statistically based process improvement The Reading Room 12
S How do I get started implementing ISO 9001? ISO 9000, ISO 9001, and ISO 9004 Quality Management Systems Standards 12
Marc Reliability Forum Started by Request - 11 January 2006 Reliability Analysis - Predictions, Testing and Standards 0
S Getting started with ISO 9001 - Cost? Implementation time? What is the process? ISO 9000, ISO 9001, and ISO 9004 Quality Management Systems Standards 6
C Getting started with EMS - Sharing knowledge and experience Miscellaneous Environmental Standards and EMS Related Discussions 1
D Getting Started - ISO13485:2003 and MDD (Medical Device Directive) ISO 13485:2016 - Medical Device Quality Management Systems 9
H No background/training at all with TS 16949 - How do I get started? IATF 16949 - Automotive Quality Systems Standard 7
O Getting Started in ISO 9001 - Small steel brokerage company ISO 9000, ISO 9001, and ISO 9004 Quality Management Systems Standards 20
Q How Do I Get Started in the Auditing Field? General Auditing Discussions 4
G The Original "Introductions" Thread started in 2001 and split off October 2009 Coffee Break and Water Cooler Discussions 3892