Knowledge about Lean - Applications and Implementation in Service Industries

H

Hugo Gon?alves

Hello everyone,

I'm trying to gather some more knowledge about Lean, specially about its applications and implementation in service areas like healthcare, public administration and customer services. I'm know reading Lean Solutions, as it seens a good starting point. Is there some other resources (books or internet) where I get a more deep insight on these particularry areas? Other thing, I'm also trying to find some pratical exercices and games related to Lean, both in manufacturing (I've just shared 5S game the members of my team and the impact was huge) and specially exercices and games related to the implementation of Lean in service and service industries, can anyone point out or shared some of this practical Lean Service resources?

Thanks in advance for your cooperation,
Hugo

Stijloor

Leader
Super Moderator
Re: Lean Services

Hello everyone,

I'm trying to gather some more knowledge about Lean, specially about its applications and implementation in service areas like healthcare, public administration and customer services. I'm know reading Lean Solutions, as it seens a good starting point. Is there some other resources (books or internet) where I get a more deep insight on these particularry areas? Other thing, I'm also trying to find some pratical exercices and games related to Lean, both in manufacturing (I've just shared 5S game the members of my team and the impact was huge) and specially exercices and games related to the implementation of Lean in service and service industries, can anyone point out or shared some of this practical Lean Service resources?

Thanks in advance for your cooperation,
Hugo

Hello Hugo,

This is a(n) (emotional) topic near and dear to the heart of quite a few of my Fellow Covers. You can do a search here in The Cove or continue to look here: http://www.google.com/search?q=Lean+in+the+public+sector&hl=en&pwst=1&start=10&sa=N

I am sure that you will get responses to your request.

Stijloor.

Top Bottom