Korea DMF (Drug Master File) Fees

Hi

We are interested in submitting an API DMF to the MFDA for a customer but need to know roughly how much this will cost.

I cant find any information on the website or an email address for queries, only a telephone number and I dont expect them to understand English.

Does anyone have any experience with this that they could provide me with a rough estimate or direct me to where I could find the information?

Thank you in advance

Elsmar Forum Sponsor
I tried to cut and paste the links but as I am a newbie it wouldnt allow it.

I found

"Regulation on fees for pharmaceutical approval etc." on the MFDS Website and
the NIFDS Guide to Drug approval system in Korea

The later refers to a MFDS Regulation on Registrations of Drug Substances (DMF) but I have been unable to locate this on the MFDS web site.

MFDS "Regulation on Pharmaceutical Approval Notiicaiton and Review" indicates in article 4 that you need to complet the "attached Form No 4". However there appears to be no attachment that I can see.

I suspect that the documents maybe available on the Korean website and not available yet translated into English.

Thanks.

Mallappa

Involved In Discussions
Hello Everyone,

I have few questions on the vaccine registration in South Korea.

1. Do the submission of master file for adjuvant required in South Korea for full license? if yes, what are the rules/ regulations for the acceptance of master file for adjuvant in South Korea?

2. What are the rules and regulations available for the export only vaccine in South Korea?

Looking forward for your inputs.

Thank you in advance.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
D Has anyone had sudden challenges from Korea-MFDS? Other Medical Device Regulations World-Wide 1
S Medical Device Product Classification in South Korea Other Medical Device Regulations World-Wide 1
C Can a manufacturer (in South of Korea) have multiple Brazil Registration Holder (BRH) for same brend name? Other Medical Device Regulations World-Wide 1
E South Korea, MFDS - GMP inspections Other Medical Device Regulations World-Wide 4
J South Korea, MFDS - Medical Device Change Management Other Medical Device Regulations World-Wide 5
S Adverse Event and Serious Adverse Event Reporting - Korea Other Medical Device Regulations World-Wide 4
Y List of Cell therapy and Gene Therapy products in South Korea and China Other Medical Device and Orthopedic Related Topics 1
shimonv Korea License Holder for a Medical Device Medical Information Technology, Medical Software and Health Informatics 4
R Immigration permit for countries such as Korea Immigration and Expatriate Topics 4
S Korea - MFDS (South Korea Ministry of Food and Drug Safety) Contact? Other Medical Device Regulations World-Wide 4
R Exporting to Korea a demonstration only medical device Other Medical Device Regulations World-Wide 2
E Number of medical device clinical trials has reduced by 20% in Korea Other Medical Device Regulations World-Wide 1
E Korea Medical Device License Holder FAQ Other Medical Device Regulations World-Wide 1
E Medical Device Distribution Quality Management in South Korea Other Medical Device Regulations World-Wide 0
U Language requirements - Software interface - Japan and South Korea Japan Medical Device Regulations 4
pittmatj South Korea - Custom Medical Device Regulations Other Medical Device Regulations World-Wide 1
S South Korea Ultrasound Software Requirements Other Medical Device Regulations World-Wide 1
E Upcoming changes for ISO 10993 and IEC 60601 in South Korea Other Medical Device Regulations World-Wide 2
H Recognition of and Transition to IEC 60601-1 3rd Edition in Korea IEC 60601 - Medical Electrical Equipment Safety Standards Series 4
B KOREA MFDS (KFDA) Medical Device Classification Rules Other Medical Device Regulations World-Wide 3
T Changes on the Medical Devices Act in Korea announced on MFDS web site Other Medical Device Regulations World-Wide 1
AnaMariaVR2 China, Korea Reorganize, Rename Regulatory Agencies US Food and Drug Administration (FDA) 1
J Disinfectant Registration in Republic of Korea (South Korea) Other Medical Device Regulations World-Wide 2
K South Korea IVD Medical Device Classifications Other Medical Device Regulations World-Wide 13
M South Korea Importing Rules for Privately Labeled Medical Devices Advice wanted Other Medical Device Regulations World-Wide 5
Z CB Certificate and IEC 60601-1 Test Report requirements - Korea Product Registration Other Medical Device Regulations World-Wide 6
Z KFDA (Korea) Device Change Regulations - What are 32 Types of Changes Exempted? Other Medical Device Regulations World-Wide 2
R Seeking Medical Device Registration Process in Korea Other Medical Device Regulations World-Wide 4
A Importing Sample Medical Devices into South Korea ISO 13485:2016 - Medical Device Quality Management Systems 2
K High Risk Medical Device Type Testing in Korea (Requirements) Other Medical Device Regulations World-Wide 5
S Medical Device or Cosmetic Device in Korea? Hand Held Wrinkle Reduction LED Light Other Medical Device Regulations World-Wide 1
T Korea Food and Drug Administration (KFDA) Labeling Requirements Various Other Specifications, Standards, and related Requirements 1
N Regulations for Registering Medical Devices in South Korea Other Medical Device Regulations World-Wide 6
S Regulatory Requirements for Telehealth or Telemedicine in South Korea Other Medical Device Regulations World-Wide 1
K Cosmetic Product Registration - South Korea Other Medical Device Regulations World-Wide 1
S Sending Partially Labeled Product to Korea 21 CFR Part 820 - US FDA Quality System Regulations (QSR) 3
Stijloor Leave it to Bill Clinton! Two U.S. Journalists in N. Korea Are Said to Be Pardoned World News 12
N Registration - Korea Food and Drug Administration (KFDA) ISO 13485:2016 - Medical Device Quality Management Systems 8
S KFDA (Korea Food and Drug Administration) Requirements - ISO 13485 - Medical devices Various Other Specifications, Standards, and related Requirements 1
K Dimensional Inspection of Molded Plastic Parts in Seoul, Korea Inspection, Prints (Drawings), Testing, Sampling and Related Topics 2
M DMF Submission in Mexico Document Control Systems, Procedures, Forms and Templates 1
P China drug packaging DMF China Medical Device Regulations 0
P Submission of SAL for site in DMF US Food and Drug Administration (FDA) 3
P DMF (Drug Master File) type V for Sterilization Processes for USFDA Submission Other US Medical Device Regulations 3
P Converting DMF III into eCTD (Electronic Common Technical Document) Medical Information Technology, Medical Software and Health Informatics 4
rob73 Digital DMF (Device Master File) Records EU Medical Device Regulations 3
S Cost of DMF Type III preparation and submission Other US Medical Device Regulations 1
R List of standard documents or checklist for DMF Type II Filing US Food and Drug Administration (FDA) 5
B Does anyone have a Type II DMF Example of a LOA (Letter of Authorization)? US Food and Drug Administration (FDA) 4
R Change of DMF (Drug Master File) US Food and Drug Administration (FDA) 2