Definition Korean Definitions - Korean Language Definitions

O

omartinez1

Hi Guys , Im trying to write the best traslation / definition words for the next quality words , I already try google traslate but not sure if this is ok, can you help me please.

[FONT=&quot]SORTING & INSPECTION / [/FONT][FONT=&quot]선별[/FONT] [FONT=&quot]및[/FONT] [FONT=&quot]검사[/FONT][FONT=&quot] [/FONT][FONT=&quot][/FONT][FONT=&quot][/FONT] [FONT=&quot][/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]MATERIAL CERTIFICATION / [/FONT][FONT=&quot]조립[/FONT] [FONT=&quot]부품 [/FONT][FONT=&quot][/FONT][FONT=&quot][/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]REWORK 재료[/FONT] [FONT=&quot]인증[/FONT][FONT=&quot][/FONT][FONT=&quot][/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]CUSTOMER RESIDENTS [/FONT] [FONT=&quot]재[/FONT] [FONT=&quot]작업[/FONT][FONT=&quot][/FONT][FONT=&quot][/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]ASSEMBLIES[/FONT] /[FONT=&quot]고객사[/FONT] [FONT=&quot]상주[/FONT][FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]

Thank you

[FONT=&quot][/FONT][FONT=&quot][/FONT]

howste

Thaumaturge
Trusted Information Resource
Hi and welcome to the Elsmar Forums! :bigwave:

You can try the IAQG dictionary. IAQG is focused on Aviation, Space, and Defense, but it shares the common quality terms. It appears to have translations for some quality related words. Like inspection for example: https://www.sae.org/iaqg/dictionary/search/?searchField=inspection

you can search for the word first, then hit the translate tab it will show various languages:

Korean Definitions - Korean Language Definitions

Some words should be shown in the Korean version of ISO 9000 (which I don't have). Good luck.

Attachments

• Korean Definitions - Korean Language Definitions
    IAQG Dictionary Inspection.PNG
    12.9 KB · Views: 275
Top Bottom