Kudo's To Marc And Elsmar

D

David Hartman

I don't even know where to begin. I have gained so much from this site. I know that the knowledge I have gleaned (as well as all of the various attachments that I have taken advantage of) has enabled me to be much better at my job than I really am. But the greatest value I have received is the increase in my base of friends.

Marc, thanks for dedicating time to manage this site - you have enrichened all of our lives.

Posters (brothers and sisters all), thank you for taking the time to share your wealth of experience and knowledge.
:applause: :applause: :applause:

antoine.dias

Quite Involved in Discussions
I have frequented some other forums in the past.

This is certainly the best to be found.

Thanks Marc for that -

In almost all reactions people stay positive.
I found help here on several occasions and I hope I have given something back as well in replying.
It's great to know that back up is available worldwide.

Best regards,

Antoine

C

Craig H.

I have gained much, much more from my time at the Cove than I have given, and for all of the knowledge gained the best part is the interaction with smart, witty, people who are willing to share and willing to learn.

Thanks a million, Marc.

K

Kevin H

My only regret regarding the cove, is not finding it sooner - especially before we decided to upgrade our QMS to ISO/TS 16949.

I appreciate the knowledge and expertise that the many contributors freely share here, and agree with Craig H. that I have gained more from the time shared than I have given.

Marc - many thanks for creating this unique resource.

J

JRKH

Kevin H said:
My only regret regarding the cove, is not finding it sooner - especially before we decided to upgrade our QMS to ISO/TS 16949. ......

Kevin,
Understand completely. But sometimes I think we bring more to the table having made the mistakes ourselves.

James

Q

qualitygoddess - 2010

Bravo and a standing ovation to Marc and to his brothers and sisters in quality who have made this site possible. I, too, feel fortunate to part of this great community of learning and sharing. Deming would be proud!

--QG

:thanx:

D

Don Palmer

Marc, Thank You!

The Elsmar Cove Forum is like finding an oasis in the desert. Well, that's how it was for me. Marc, again :applause: :applause: :applause: THANK YOU!

K

Koala

Thank you

I can't thank Marc enough for the tremendous amount of information available here. And to everyone else here who posts such valuable information- thank you for helping me as much as you have.

Top Bottom