Labelling Training

Anonymous16-2

Starting to get Involved
I work in a company that manufactures (mainly) Dietary Supplements.

I'm interested in learning more about labeling, do you guys know where can I get properly trained to be able to review the labels of the products we manufacture?

TIA!

Jen Kirley

Quality and Auditing Expert
Leader
Admin
Good day Anonymous16-2, I am sorry for the delay in this response.

You did not say in which country you manufacture and sell your products. In case it is the U.S., I wonder if you have seen the FDA's Dietary Supplement Labeling Guide? Then there is the Dietary Supplement Labeling Guide: Chapter I. General Dietary Supplement Labeling
and Dietary Supplements Guidance Documents & Regulatory Information. The section about labeling is about 1/2 way down the page.

During a Google search I did see the training course titled Dietary Supplement Label Training Course, but I have not taken it so I am not able to vouch for its value. I am not affiliated with Dietary Supplements Experts.

Training is nice but I, for one would prefer the FDA documentation to learn from and use as reference material.

I hope this helps!

Anonymous16-2

Starting to get Involved
Thanks @Jen Kirley! Yes, sorry this is for the US.

I agree it is best to learn from the actual/principal source, but this can be (for me) a little confusing so having someone explaining it more in detail and possibly answering any potential questions really helps, specially when you are new to it.

thanks again!

Jen Kirley

Quality and Auditing Expert
Leader
Admin
Thanks @Jen Kirley! Yes, sorry this is for the US.

I agree it is best to learn from the actual/principal source, but this can be (for me) a little confusing so having someone explaining it more in detail and possibly answering any potential questions really helps, specially when you are new to it.

thanks again!
I can certainly appreciate the value of training, especially in-person. It can help one understand the written material much better, especially as not all of it applies to everyone.

Top Bottom