Please help me with some small questions.
1. Do you have to be certified in order to call yourself Laser Safety Officer (LSO)?
2. Can you just take some courses that teach the standard (ANSI Z136.1) and that would be enough?
3. Our company has people that are Optical Engineer (with PhD). Are they qualify enough to be a LSO?
4. What are the job duties of the Laser Safety Officer?
5. Can someone gives me some sample of Laser Safety Program? (We already have sign\label; training materials; Personal Protective Equipment (PPE))
Last edited by a moderator: