Launch Readiness Review - Ford's LRR Supplier Pack

H

Hermann - 2011

Launch Readiness Review

I've been give a copy of Ford's LRR Supplier Pack, rev 6, dated 24.Jan 2001. At first glance, it looks a bit APQP-like but has only 10 review categories finishing up with PSW.

Funny thing is, I can't find it in FSN and some instructions for use would be useful.

Anybody else heard of it or use it? Maybe in North America; I supply Cologne.

Elsmar Forum Sponsor

Marc

Hunkered Down for the Duration
Staff member
Admin
I haven't seen anything on it - but I'm working with a transportation supplier in the US. Sorry I can't help.

Anyone else?

U

Unregistered

We are using it in the new B-car project, as probably you are also doing. LRR is a review of the whole project includind design, logistics, trainning, etc., so it deals with many more aspects than APQP does. In fact APQP is a part of the LRR meetings.

Ford is using this LRR process with what they call "high impact suppliers". There some criteria to considered a supplier as high impact: new process, new factory, high complexity of the parts, parts that affect safety of the vehicle, etc. If you are so "lucky" to be considered so, Ford will follow-up regularly the project in your company using this questonaire.

H

Hermann - 2011

Thanks. This confirms my worst fears!
There is actually an old version dated 1998 in FSN.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
H Explaination of Launch Readiness & Contract Review and APQP Quality Tools, Improvement and Analysis 2
N Preparing a supplier readiness report (advanced launch report) IATF 16949 - Automotive Quality Systems Standard 2
Felony Melony New Product Launch - Safe Launch Customer and Company Specific Requirements 1
B GM GP-12 Exit Criteria - Additional Safe Launch Inspection - (Also see GM1927-28 ) Customer and Company Specific Requirements 2
J General Motors SSE Launch Algorithm - SCMS's Service Industry Specific Topics 0
B GM GP-12 Pre-Launch - They asking for a I chart Statistical Analysis Tools, Techniques and SPC 2
B How do you approach the "Safe Launch" Process APQP and PPAP 17
C VFA PVS 0-Series S-Series - During a launch of VW product. APQP and PPAP 3
AnaMariaVR2 Soyuz TMA-08M docks with ISS just six hours after launch World News 2
S Transfer of Product to Production - EPC/Safe Launch/GP12 and VDA 6.3 Quality Manager and Management Related Issues 2
Marc Surprise! American ISPs to launch massive copyright spying scheme on July 12 After Work and Weekend Discussion Topics 5
Ajit Basrur China to launch 100 rockets, 100 satellites by 2015 Coffee Break and Water Cooler Discussions 1
P Is Safe Launch Plan an ISO TS 16949 Requirement? IATF 16949 - Automotive Quality Systems Standard 2
K Definition Launch an Order (Work Order or Project) - Design and Development - Definitions Definitions, Acronyms, Abbreviations and Interpretations Listed Alphabetically 2
Marc A NASA Failure Analysis of the April 28 2010 failed balloon launch World News 0
D Launch Change Request Form vs. Engineering Change Form Document Control Systems, Procedures, Forms and Templates 5
M RoHs and Weee Requirements for a planned market launch in 2010 EU Medical Device Regulations 3
B New Japanese automotive launch (composite plastics molding) - Acceptable Cpk? Capability, Accuracy and Stability - Processes, Machines, etc. 12
bio_subbu US FDA plans to launch new website US Food and Drug Administration (FDA) 4
J The difference between Safe Launch and Pre-Launch? FMEA and Control Plans 4
J Which will be the differences between PFMEA and Pre-Launch PFMEA? FMEA and Control Plans 4
J Are the Pre-Launch Control Plan and Pre-Launch PFMEA obligatory? FMEA and Control Plans 3
P First Article Inspection - FAI for every new product launch AS9100, IAQG, NADCAP and Aerospace related Standards and Requirements 5
A Validation Testing - How many unit should I test prior to launch? Inspection, Prints (Drawings), Testing, Sampling and Related Topics 3
Q Need some suggestions from Quality Experts - Production Launch Visit. ISO 9000, ISO 9001, and ISO 9004 Quality Management Systems Standards 2
Anerol C Internal Auditing: New Product Launch Internal Auditing 11
CarolX PPM Reduction Action Plans - Goal of 10 PPM's at Production Launch IATF 16949 - Automotive Quality Systems Standard 3
T PPM Production Launch and Reduction Action Plan examples needed Document Control Systems, Procedures, Forms and Templates 3
A Documentation required for launch of a non-sterile exempt class 1 medical device ISO 13485:2016 - Medical Device Quality Management Systems 7
Q How Many Control Plans Needed? Prototype, Pre-launch and Production? FMEA and Control Plans 3
Q Streamlined APQP and The Flawless Launch Scorecard APQP and PPAP 2
E NASA Scrubs Tuesday Shuttle Launch - Forbes World News 0
P Indian Auto major Tata motors planning to launch 2200USD cars World News 3
M Product Launch Plan "Checklist" and Procedure Document Control Systems, Procedures, Forms and Templates 7
Jim Wynne Shuttle Launch Delayed World News 0
D Single Minute Exchange of Die - Preparing to launch a SMED project Manufacturing and Related Processes 14
N College Project - Taking ideas from inception through to launch and achieved success Six Sigma 12
B Safe Launch Plan (SLP) - Seeking Example Procedure Document Control Systems, Procedures, Forms and Templates 8
V Pre-Launch Control Plan Contents - What should I include? FMEA and Control Plans 4
M Informational From RAPS – 27% Will be Compliant? Survey Highlights Lack of Readiness for EU MDR Medical Device and FDA Regulations and Standards News 0
M Informational Medtech Europe – Open letter to the European Commission on the implementation and readiness status of the new Medical Device Regulation (MDR) Medical Device and FDA Regulations and Standards News 0
M Informational UK – Brexit operational readiness guidance for the health and care system in England Medical Device and FDA Regulations and Standards News 3
T MDSAP readiness - Selling clinical product IVDs into Canada Canada Medical Device Regulations 7
R FDA Inspection (Audit) Readiness Procedure General Auditing Discussions 14
S ISO9001:2015 and ISO14001:2015 Readiness/Self Evaluation Checklists wanted ISO 9000, ISO 9001, and ISO 9004 Quality Management Systems Standards 2
H Manufacturing Readiness Level - Checklist Template Manufacturing and Related Processes 4
B FDA PAI (Pre-Approval Inspection) Readiness Check List Pharmaceuticals (21 CFR Part 210, 21 CFR Part 211 and related Regulations) 3
H ISO 13485 & 21 CFR 820. Healthcare Plant Readiness Checklist ISO 13485:2016 - Medical Device Quality Management Systems 5
S TS 16949 Stage 1 Readiness Review for remote location processes...? IATF 16949 - Automotive Quality Systems Standard 9
O Production Readiness Review Checklist Document Control Systems, Procedures, Forms and Templates 2