Search the Elsmar Cove!
**Search ALL of Elsmar.com** with DuckDuckGo including content not in the forum - Search results with No ads.

Layered Process Audit (LPA) Software

KimGr

Involved In Discussions
Anyone have a program they can recommend? We started using boards and it has been very successful. We are now ready to transition into a program. I've looked at a couple but the range in pricing, quality and user friendliness seems huge. Do you have a program you love or would love to have. I'd love some advice before asking for the money.

We like to use iAudited because we have a sister company in Germany as well and it works with both the languages.

But I agree with you that moving from boards to a software will get you the most benefit from an LPA as you can keep track of findings and CAPA.

Best of luck!

KimGr

Involved In Discussions
We like to use iAudited because we have a sister company in Germany as well and it works with both the languages.

But I agree with you that moving from boards to a software will get you the most benefit from an LPA as you can keep track of findings and CAPA.

Best of luck!
Thank you! I just signed up for a demo. That looks comparable but slightly less expensive than another program I was looking at.

Most within the company do it in good faith and a few do not. We haven't yet scored suppliers for LPA. It would probably be a good idea.

brandieb1230

Involved In Discussions
Anyone have a program they can recommend? We started using boards and it has been very successful. We are now ready to transition into a program. I've looked at a couple but the range in pricing, quality and user friendliness seems huge. Do you have a program you love or would love to have. I'd love some advice before asking for the money.
We are in the process of launching our LPA program through LPA Admin. It seems to be a great program, their support is top notch.

Top Bottom