Leadership Drives Customer Focus

ccochran

Southern Gentleman
Happy New Year, everybody:

I took a large chunk of time off in December, and now I'm having trouble getting my brain back in gear. Is anybody else having that problem? Maybe it was all the eggnog...

Here's an article entitled "Leadership Drives Customer Focus." It's part of a book that may or may not be published this year. Let me know what you think about it.

Craig

Attachments

Elsmar Forum Sponsor
Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Q Example Process orientation to the process leadership, management, goals (tasks of the top management) ISO 9000, ISO 9001, and ISO 9004 Quality Management Systems Standards 10
L Lean Transformation - How do you get Senior Leadership engaged Human Factors and Ergonomics in Engineering 6
Q Tips for Action Requests on Communication and Leadership ISO 9000, ISO 9001, and ISO 9004 Quality Management Systems Standards 1
I Questions to ask when auditing for Organizational Leadership and Planning for the QMS? ISO 9000, ISO 9001, and ISO 9004 Quality Management Systems Standards 3
I ISO 9001:2015 - "Resources" - handled by leadership team? ISO 9000, ISO 9001, and ISO 9004 Quality Management Systems Standards 3
A Leadership Role in Designing QMS - Upper Management Support Quality Manager and Management Related Issues 16
R The formation of Leadership in the Workplace Quality Manager and Management Related Issues 2
V Leadership and Organization Styles in Different Countries Coffee Break and Water Cooler Discussions 0
M IATF Tool for Leadership and Planning - 2017 IATF 16949 - Automotive Quality Systems Standard 0
K ISO 9001:2015 Leadership and Commitment ISO 9000, ISO 9001, and ISO 9004 Quality Management Systems Standards 5
A Leadership Responsibility in an ISO 9001:2015 Quality Management System ISO 9000, ISO 9001, and ISO 9004 Quality Management Systems Standards 2
C Auditing Clause 5 - Leadership in ISO9001:2015 Internal Auditing 4
S ISO 9001 Clause 5 - Leadership (as a Process?) ISO 9000, ISO 9001, and ISO 9004 Quality Management Systems Standards 29
P Leadership Standards - New job as Quality Manager Quality Manager and Management Related Issues 9
V Manager wont take the lead ....Leadership wont provide clarity....what to do? Quality Manager and Management Related Issues 6
S What could be the Leadership Strengths of an Organization? Misc. Quality Assurance and Business Systems Related Topics 9
B Demonstrating Leadership Skills in a Job Interview Career and Occupation Discussions 7
M Leadership Attributes - Getting buy-in on Quality from other functions Quality Manager and Management Related Issues 24
C ASQ: Leadership from Ballroom to Boardroom and the shop floor ASQ - American Society for Quality 12
K "Leadership Philosophy" Funny Stuff - Jokes and Humour 6
T CQL (Council on Quality and Leadership) Accreditation - Advice and example documents Hospitals, Clinics & other Health Care Providers 3
B Effect of Inept Leadership and Mismanagement on an Organization Coffee Break and Water Cooler Discussions 13
W Behavioral Psychology; Leadership - Getting the job done Philosophy, Gurus, Innovation and Evolution 9
JWenmeekers Free Basic Guide to Leadership and Supervision by Carter McNamara, PhD. Book, Video, Blog and Web Site Reviews and Recommendations 3
Steve Prevette ASQ Leadership Meeting Oct 16 - 18, 2005 ASQ, ANAB, UKAS, IAF, IRCA, Exemplar Global and Related Organizations 13
R ASQ Section Leaders: Anyone going to the ASQ Leadership Summit in October? ASQ, ANAB, UKAS, IAF, IRCA, Exemplar Global and Related Organizations 3
ccochran Shakespeare's Lessons in Leadership: Macbeth The Reading Room 30
ccochran Shakespeare's Lessons in Leadership: Hamlet Registered Visitor Articles Archive 64
ccochran Improving the Quality of Leadership Registered Visitor Articles Archive 21
A Identification of Customer Property: Customer-Supplied Thumb Drives & Ext Hard Drives ISO 9000, ISO 9001, and ISO 9004 Quality Management Systems Standards 1
Stijloor "Top Gear" (UK) Jeremy Drives a Reliant Robin Funny Stuff - Jokes and Humour 8
K What Drives Motivation in the Modern Workplace? Career and Occupation Discussions 3
ScottK Disposing of old hard drives - Best method to destroy data? After Work and Weekend Discussion Topics 17
Marc Gas-turbine Engine on a Chip Drives Laptops After Work and Weekend Discussion Topics 0
Marc Flash memory closing in on hard drives? After Work and Weekend Discussion Topics 3
G Same parts but new customer - What will the auditor ask me? IATF 16949 - Automotive Quality Systems Standard 2
R Customer Satisfaction importance in companies with Government/Public Administration as main customer? ISO 9000, ISO 9001, and ISO 9004 Quality Management Systems Standards 11
G Self Assessment Audit from a new potential customer General Auditing Discussions 3
P Customer Corrective Action Requests in OASIS? AS9100, IAQG 9100, Nadcap and related Aerospace Standards and Requirements 4
Ooi Yew Jin Customer E audit preparation Quality Manager and Management Related Issues 2
Q Managing a "special" customer into the QMS? ISO 9000, ISO 9001, and ISO 9004 Quality Management Systems Standards 10
C Certificate of Conformance Form - COC for each customer a controlled document? ISO 9000, ISO 9001, and ISO 9004 Quality Management Systems Standards 2
R Who is the customer in the ISO/IEC 17025:2017? ISO 17025 related Discussions 1
BeaBea ISO 9001 Customer Feedback Methods - What has worked for your company? Service Industry Specific Topics 16
T Root Cause Failure Analysis - Not following Customer packaging Specification Problem Solving, Root Cause Fault and Failure Analysis 5
V Customer Print Specifications on PFMEA FMEA and Control Plans 13
S Issuing of CoC to Customer in a Word or Excel format ISO 9000, ISO 9001, and ISO 9004 Quality Management Systems Standards 7
D Design Transfer Template capturing Customer Specific Requirements Other Medical Device Related Standards 3
W Direct to customer export of medical device (class I: prescription lenses + frame) US Food and Drug Administration (FDA) 2
S How to treat a customer complaint ISO 9000, ISO 9001, and ISO 9004 Quality Management Systems Standards 7