Lean Production elementary exercises (scope 45 minutes) needed

E

ekonom

Hi again,
Tanks again for the best forum..My quastion today is; if there is somebody who have a exercise from lean production. Next week I will realize a 8 hours training for approx 20 people in basics of lean production. I will give them a elementary exercises (scope 45 minuts) which will help them understand what lean production is about...

/revsul - sweden

Z

Zuggy

Re: Lean production exercise

Hi again,
Tanks again for the best forum..My quastion today is; if there is somebody who have a exercise from lean production. Next week I will realize a 8 hours training for approx 20 people in basics of lean production. I will give them a elementary exercises (scope 45 minuts) which will help them understand what lean production is about...

/revsul - sweden

Hi,
You might look at the plugs exercise. I did that one about year and a half a go and it is a good example of one piece flow through and tie into the lean process.

Tim

E

ekonom

Tanks Tim,

Where can I find the plug exercise?

Z

Zuggy

Tanks Tim,

Where can I find the plug exercise?

Hi, Have a look around here. The basics for the plugs exercise is to have all the pieces of a electric plug. First you have the team do assembly by Batch mode with one person doing all the assembly (the other people are the manufactures). Later on you have some assembly done to improve the flow and then work on one piece flow, with each person doing one part of the assembly.

Hope this helps.

Tim

Top Bottom