Lean Six Sigma and the Environmental Benefits / trades off - your opinions please

J

JM_RESEARCH

Hi forum readers

I'm currently researching a PhD exploring Lean Six Sigma and its impact on the environment.

I have created a survey for users of Lean and/or Six Sigma. It takes 5-10 minutes to complete and it is anonymous.

Your help is greatly appreciated, please follow the link below

http://www.sdands.com/5strial/Green%205S%20Tool/lss_environment_questions.htm

I'm hoping to write a research paper on the results if I can get a decent sample size for the study

Kind regards

James

Jen Kirley

Quality and Auditing Expert
Leader
Admin
That looked like a good survey. I am going to try to keep it up on the list of recent posts so more can view it and respond if they like.

J

JM_RESEARCH

That would be great Jennifer, any help is welcome

My research will really benefit from input from forum users its important to get a balanced view globally and from different industries and organisational levels.

I will post my research once i have enough data

Kind regards

James

J

JM_RESEARCH

Hi Jennifer

So far I have recieved 40 replies to the survey but need a lot more to write a credible piece of research, I reckon around 377 samples due to the large population size and with confidense levels of 95% and a 5% margin of error.

Is it within protocol to post my survey on some of the other forum areas? I don't want to swamp the other areas so i was thinking of adding the survey to a new forum once per week. Would this be ok?

It would also add value to the research as i would get a more diverse selection of replies from different sectors around 50% are from manufacturing at the moment and it would be interesting to get some others. Could you recommend which forums may be most suitable?

Kind regards

James

Stijloor

Leader
Super Moderator
Hi Jennifer

So far I have recieved 40 replies to the survey but need a lot more to write a credible piece of research, I reckon around 377 samples due to the large population size and with confidense levels of 95% and a 5% margin of error.

Is it within protocol to post my survey on some of the other forum areas? I don't want to swamp the other areas so i was thinking of adding the survey to a new forum once per week. Would this be ok?

It would also add value to the research as i would get a more diverse selection of replies from different sectors around 50% are from manufacturing at the moment and it would be interesting to get some others. Could you recommend which forums may be most suitable?

Kind regards

James

James, contact Marc. he is the Owner and Host of this site.

Stijloor.

J

JM_RESEARCH

Just complete the survey, your question is very good.

Thanks for the help and the feedback:)

If you know anymore people with Lean or Six Sigma experience that could also fill in the questionnaire please pass on

Kind regards

James

Top Bottom