Lean Six Sigma Online Training

Hello,

I was wondering if anyone had any suggestions of a good online training course for lean six sigma. I am not looking for anything that is a download of a book. I am trying to use this as part of our manufacturing and quality checks. I have no prior knowledge of six sigma. I want to integrate this into a sampling program.

Elsmar Forum Sponsor

John C. Abnet

Teacher, sensei, kennari
Leader
Super Moderator
Hello,

I was wondering if anyone had any suggestions of a good online training course for lean six sigma. I am not looking for anything that is a download of a book. I am trying to use this as part of our manufacturing and quality checks. I have no prior knowledge of six sigma. I want to integrate this into a sampling program.
Purdue University offers via their website...Programs A - Lean Six Sigma Online Certification & Training at Purdue University

Be well.

Last edited:
Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
N Student trying to apply Lean Six Sigma on a Construction project in my thesis Lean in Manufacturing and Service Industries 3
eule del ayre Lean Six Sigma for Quality Management System Lean in Manufacturing and Service Industries 10
Marc ASQ Lean Six Sigma Conference March 4-5, 2019 - Phoenix, AZ ASQ - American Society for Quality 0
Bev D ASQ Lean Six Sigma Conference March 4-5, 2019 Gage R&R (GR&R) and MSA (Measurement Systems Analysis) 2
S Levels of Lean Six Sigma Certification Six Sigma 3
J Excellent Resource on Statistics / Lean / Six Sigma Book, Video, Blog and Web Site Reviews and Recommendations 2
Bev D ASQ 2015 Lean Six Sigma Conference: Bev D's Presentation Problem Solving, Root Cause Fault and Failure Analysis 9
M Total Productive Maintenance vs. Lean, Six sigma, Business Process Reengineering, etc Quality Tools, Improvement and Analysis 9
Q Advice for the Implementation of a Lean/Six Sigma Program Six Sigma 9
N Lean Six Sigma Deployment Six Sigma 2
S Lean Hospital - Implementing a quality/lean/six sigma program Lean in Manufacturing and Service Industries 3
P Integration of Lean and Six Sigma Six Sigma 3
C Who should develop a LSS (Lean Six Sigma) project charter? Six Sigma 2
N What are three kinds of flow in Lean or Six Sigma? Lean in Manufacturing and Service Industries 4
N How to start Lean and Six Sigma in an Organization Lean in Manufacturing and Service Industries 7
V Excellent references on Lean & Six Sigma ...from MIT Book, Video, Blog and Web Site Reviews and Recommendations 0
V What is the difference between Six Sigma and Lean Six Sigma? Statistical Analysis Tools, Techniques and SPC 7
T Appropriate Lean Six Sigma Green Belt Project Proposal? Six Sigma 10
F Who manages QI projects? Quality or PMO? Managing Six Sigma and Lean Projects Six Sigma 2
S Lean or Six Sigma or TOC (Theory of Constraints) - How to decide Lean in Manufacturing and Service Industries 6
T ISO 9000 / Lean Six Sigma Survey - University Study - Seeking Respondents ISO 9000, ISO 9001, and ISO 9004 Quality Management Systems Standards 1
M ISO 9000/Lean Six Sigma Conference - Orlando March 2010 ISO 9000, ISO 9001, and ISO 9004 Quality Management Systems Standards 1
J Where does Lean Six Sigma Originate? Six Sigma 5
J Need Book Recommendation: Lean Six Sigma for Healthcare Lean in Manufacturing and Service Industries 4
J Lean Six Sigma - Advantages and disadvantages Six Sigma 3
J Lean Six Sigma and the Environmental Benefits / trades off - your opinions please Lean in Manufacturing and Service Industries 9
S Strategy for implementation Lean Six Sigma - What kind of research? Six Sigma 4
ScottK Does your company use Six Sigma and/or Lean? Quality Tools, Improvement and Analysis 18
A Six Sigma and Lean Body of Knowledge (BoK) Six Sigma 4
B Benefits of Lean, Lean Six Sigma, Six Sigma, Balanced Scorecard - Making the case Quality Tools, Improvement and Analysis 3
Y Lean Six Sigma OR Six Sigma Six Sigma 3
M Lean and Six Sigma in supply chain operations. Lean in Manufacturing and Service Industries 1
Ajit Basrur Lean / Six Sigma Technical or Administrative Projects for Microbiology Laboratory Lean in Manufacturing and Service Industries 7
P The Significance of Lean and Six Sigma Outside Manufacturing - Thesis Questionnaire Six Sigma 0
S Student needs advice on his career in the field of Lean Manufacturing and Six Sigma Career and Occupation Discussions 14
W Need a link to a thread here - Discussed the difference between lean and six sigma Registered Visitor Articles Archive 9
A What is the difference between Lean and Six Sigma? Lean in Manufacturing and Service Industries 5
Govind Lean-Six Sigma: What do critics say? Lean in Manufacturing and Service Industries 13
J Lean Maintenance - Six Sigma's DMAIC guideline serving as a roadmap Lean in Manufacturing and Service Industries 3
Awais Things to Look for a LEAN leader ? Lean in Manufacturing and Service Industries 3
M Lean: Conducting Capacity Study, calculating Cycle times on laser cutting machines Lean in Manufacturing and Service Industries 2
G Lean Kaizen: continuous, step-by-step improvement in the Lean direction Lean in Manufacturing and Service Industries 0
L Lean Transformation - How do you get Senior Leadership engaged Human Factors and Ergonomics in Engineering 6
I New to LEAN but not to Quality - How to run Kaizen events Lean in Manufacturing and Service Industries 1
JAMESH Building a "Lean" Job Shop Training Program Training - Internal, External, Online and Distance Learning 0
D Lean and Elimination of QC Inspection Points in a New factory Lean in Manufacturing and Service Industries 9
J Lean MFG (manufacturing) process and Work order templates Lean in Manufacturing and Service Industries 6
T ASQ Lean 6sigma BB examination Six Sigma 3
qualprod How to start with Lean? ISO 9000, ISO 9001, and ISO 9004 Quality Management Systems Standards 8
R Lean's New Buzzword: Leader Standard Work Lean in Manufacturing and Service Industries 8