Legal requirements of Health and safety

Legal requirements of Health and safety.
Hello Team,
I need to implement ISO 45001:2018 and audit is planned , I need to make a Company legal register. I need expert advice from you people.

Randy

Super Moderator
Simple, make a registry that's applicable to the health and safety laws that are relevant to you and your business in your country.

Simple, make a registry that's applicable to the health and safety laws that are relevant to you and your business in your country.
Thanks for your reply but I am in need of Legal & compliance Register format & Review on Legal updates format as part of meeting documentation requirements to work for the certification of ISO 14001 and 45001 (Integrated Environmental Management System and Occupational Health & Safety Management system (OSHA)for an manufacturing industry in Haryana. I need support and guidance to fulfil this requirement and things to be done to satisfy the Certifying audit team.

Randy

Super Moderator
Go to the top of this page and use the "Attachments" tab. There is no special format or wrong format as long as it's useful to you. Whatever I use may or may not be of use to you.

45001 says - "The organization shall maintain and retain documented information on its legal requirements and other requirements and shall ensure that it is updated to reflect any changes" , 14001 says this "The organization shall maintain documented information of its compliance obligations", you can do it anyway you want to suit you and that meets your needs, not those of your "Certifying Team" unless they are clowns (which might be typical).

If we are a Battery manufacturer(Assembler) then there is a required of Carbon footprint (Carbon Emission) it is mention that there there is a criteria of calculation ie each Kwh will have 150 to 200 kilograms of CO2, my question is how can be monitor it and how we can show it to customer?

May I have a E-Waste procedure also if any member have please share, I am not able to find in attachment folder.

Randy

Super Moderator
How much electricity do you use? Base your calcs on that.

Simple internet searches for free procedures can help.

Top Bottom