• Still Kickin'

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
E

energy

Okay folks,
We've done company sizes, who's happy, etc..Lets see the average age of Cove participants. It allows anonymity for those who feel that someone really takes into account a person's age before listening to suggestions or advice. I will vote first at the tender age of 58, soon to change in April 23 (same as William Shakespear). But, he's got a few years on me. This should prove very interesting. Marc, you don't have to vote. We already know that you pre-date water.

Elsmar Forum Sponsor
J

Jim Biz

At what point are action (s) taken and advice given due to age & expierience viewed by yonger folks as deciet & trechery ??
(Chicken & egg question?)

What I do know for sure is that after my oldest son turned 21 - he admitted that for some reason "old dad" got a lot smarter than when he was 16.

No secret - I'm 54 this year too young to fully retire & too old to be taken too seriousley..:biglaugh:

A

Al Dyer

I'm 31 but have aged considerally since Energy posted my picture!

Heck, I have a 16 year old that has a learning permit to drive. I was with him when he made a right turn in front of traffic. I grabbed the wheel and got back in the correct lane while he was sitting at the wheel with his mouth open.

He said; " How the hell did you do that dad?"

Experience son!!!!

(I was at the doctor the next day with a torn muscle in my armpit)

It's 44 this June and I share a birthday with Moe Howard.

JodiB

Still plugging along
Energy sweetheart, such an irrelevant question where women are concerned!

But I will admit that I celebrated an anniversary of my 29th birthday last year! :biglaugh: :confused:

L

Laura M

Re: Life begins..

Originally posted by Atul Khandekar
Life, they say, begins at 40...

I crack a smile every time I hear this because...

Feeling pretty darn good on my 40th, my adorable Grandma who turned 85 2 days later says to me "Well, they say life begins at 40 Laura, but don't believe it. It doesn't get better." "Yikes - thanks Gram, you're telling me its all down hill-nothing to look forward too?" "Yep" She cracked me up - here she is as healthy as a horse at 85 telling me its all down hill.

Atul - So far, I go along with the saying. Age is a number. The only thing I notice is the eyesight - and I have little desire to pitch anymore, at my favorite sport, softball. I still play, but reacting to a line drive up the pitchers mound is just a little too nerve wracking.

M

Michael T

You missed one!!

Hey Energy!!

Ya missed one... where's:

"Older than dirt."

:vfunny: :ko: :biglaugh:

I'm lucky!!! I just turned 39 and I've got a 16 month old son to keep me young for years and years!!! (Til he turn 16 - then I get to turn old overnight... :eek: )

E

energy

Call me Papa!

Originally posted by Lucinda
Energy sweetheart, such an irrelevant question where women are concerned!

But I will admit that I celebrated an anniversary of my 29th birthday last year! :biglaugh: :confused:
That's my daughter's age!:ko: :smokin:

M

M Greenaway

Can anyone explain the normal distribution that the result of this pole has given so far ?

P.S. I will be 33 on Saturday.

E

energy

Call me Papa!

Originally posted by M Greenaway
Can anyone explain the normal distribution that the result of this pole has given so far ?
P.S. I will be 33 on Saturday.
Hey, your my son's age. Lucinda is my daughter's age. My kids are bright, too. What do you mean by normal distribution? Looks the bulk of the respondents are 30 to 59. It can't be that simple!
:ko: :smokin:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Claes Gefvenberg Let's do age! How 'Old' will you be in 2007? A poll - Version 3 Coffee Break and Water Cooler Discussions 91
ScottK Let's Catch Up... what's happened to you since last June Coffee Break and Water Cooler Discussions 24
E Contacting FDA via phone to let them know a Submission is Imminent Other US Medical Device Regulations 6
W Let's play... Classify My Medical Device!!! EU Medical Device Regulations 15
S Is it alright to let the supplier do all measurements and inspection? Quality Manager and Management Related Issues 10
J How many Major Nonconformances could let the Audit be Terminated? General Auditing Discussions 9
T Let's share ideas about an inspection problem.... Inspection, Prints (Drawings), Testing, Sampling and Related Topics 6
Z Let us Discuss ISO 9001's Tomorrow ISO 9000, ISO 9001, and ISO 9004 Quality Management Systems Standards 1
N TL 9000 Starter - Please let me know if anyone has worked on TL 9000 Software Quality Assurance 1
L It is fair and legal to let a customer to make an assessment audit based on other cus IATF 16949 - Automotive Quality Systems Standard 2
Hershal Congrats! Let's talk about top posters in the threads General Measurement Device and Calibration Topics 17
R Quality Management System not active for 6 months. Registration let it Lapse or Fail? ISO 9000, ISO 9001, and ISO 9004 Quality Management Systems Standards 9
R The Improvement in Sigma Level (from Let's fix six sigma) Six Sigma 4
T Let's fix Six Sigma! Six Sigma 197
S How do you let customers know you are certified on your literature? ISO 9000, ISO 9001, and ISO 9004 Quality Management Systems Standards 7
Q How to write my CV if I was let go? Career and Occupation Discussions 11
A Quality Policy - Please let me know your opinions and comments ISO 9000, ISO 9001, and ISO 9004 Quality Management Systems Standards 11
tony s Let the Registrar audit the Internal Audit process Internal Auditing 45
K What do you expect from a new position? Let?s compare benefits Career and Occupation Discussions 18
Hershal Football! (OK, we will even let soccer come in) - Fall 2006 Coffee Break and Water Cooler Discussions 162
H Benchmarks for Plastic Injection Molding - Let's Share! Benchmarking 18
Hershal MEMORIAL DAY 2007 - Let it be heard Coffee Break and Water Cooler Discussions 18
WALLACE Useful PC software utilities let's share some info? After Work and Weekend Discussion Topics 20
Jim Wynne A Modest Proposal: Let's Get Rid of "Quality." Philosophy, Gurus, Innovation and Evolution 15
Douglas E. Purdy 7.5.2 e) Revalidation - Let me run this by you for verification ISO 9000, ISO 9001, and ISO 9004 Quality Management Systems Standards 7
Steve Prevette Let's nominate a Cove'r for ASQ Board! ASQ, ANAB, UKAS, IAF, IRCA, Exemplar Global and Related Organizations 13
Q And now, let's add software development - Medical Devices - Applying ISO9001:2000 ISO 13485:2016 - Medical Device Quality Management Systems 12
E The Chit Chat and 'Let's Meet' Thread - Meeting Other Elsmar Cove Participants Coffee Break and Water Cooler Discussions 186
Marc Let The Lawsuits Begin! Lawsuit could set crucial Y2K precedent World News 3
Marc As the earliest wind farms age - Dec 2018 Ars article Sustainability, Green Initiatives and Ecology 4
C Is there age of part requirement for PPAP? APQP and PPAP 4
Marc James Garner dies at age 86 World News 2
R Age Discrimination by Chinese Authorities and supported by Automakers IATF 16949 - Automotive Quality Systems Standard 6
Marc Pete Seeger has died at age 94 World News 2
Marc Did Stone Age cavemen talk to each other in symbols? Coffee Break and Water Cooler Discussions 7
V Is there a retirement age for FDA staff? US Food and Drug Administration (FDA) 1
P What do you do when a family pet is dying from old age? Coffee Break and Water Cooler Discussions 19
Marc Experts Determine Age of Book 'Nobody Can Read' World News 9
M Shelf-Life - Accelerated Age Test ISO 13485:2016 - Medical Device Quality Management Systems 8
somashekar Some things just would not change with age - BOROLINE Coffee Break and Water Cooler Discussions 6
Ajit Basrur ABC - New Age Technology Funny Stuff - Jokes and Humour 3
T Age Sensitive Materials - Identification and Traceability procedure - Powder Coat ISO 9000, ISO 9001, and ISO 9004 Quality Management Systems Standards 24
B In terms of age, who are the youngest and oldest Elsmar Cove forum members? Coffee Break and Water Cooler Discussions 112
Stijloor The Golden Age of Travel Travel - Hotels, Motels, Planes and Trains 29
A The Prisoner - Patrick McGoohan died Jan. 14, 2009 at age 80 Coffee Break and Water Cooler Discussions 3
eternal_atlas Does the age of the lead auditor matter in QMS audits ? General Auditing Discussions 32
P Monitoring Repair time and age of WIP Service Industry Specific Topics 2
Marc Computers in the Stone Age Funny Stuff - Jokes and Humour 10
Marc Oscar Peterson has died at age 82 World News 1
samer Internet in the Stone Age !!! Funny Stuff - Jokes and Humour 0