LinkedIn bug - Anyone has any idea of how to fix this? Posts not showing for me in a Group feed.

Sidney Vianna

Post Responsibly
Staff member
Admin
Anyone here has any idea on how to fix this? I was recently invited to be a member of a closed LinkedIn group, duly accepted. When I go to the group site in LinkedIn, it shows no activity in the feed, but, talking to other members, I know that some messages have been posted there.

I am directly connected to the people who posted the messages and, obviously, I am not moderated out of the group.

The LinkedIn helpless function is even more helpless on this subject.

Any idea of a fix?

TIA

Elsmar Forum Sponsor

Marc

Hunkered Down for the Duration
Staff member
Admin
I was recently invited to be a member of a closed LinkedIn group
220px-Bones_logo.jpg

It's not a "bug" - It's a feature...

I rarely go there these days. I did just get this in my email:

This is Linkedin 20181210.jpg

Why, no kidding?

Even Quality Digest hasn't pushed Pyzdek since 2012 when he stopped paying... Content By The Pyzdek Institute | Quality Digest

Being "asked" (or "invited") into a "...closed LinkedIn group..." is begging to be used for marketing.

Let's get real - MickeySoft owns Linkedin....

Last edited:

Marcelo

Inactive Registered Visitor
Maybe your default view is for important post or something, and what was posted was not important? Not sure about this, but Linkedin keeps getting more and more difficult to use (and Marc hit the spot because this is a "feature" of Microsoft products :p)

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Watchcat "Disappeared" Linkedin Notified Body Rant EU Medical Device Regulations 2
Marc Is something happening with Linkedin "Groups"? July 2018 Coffee Break and Water Cooler Discussions 15
Marc ASQ Linkedin Group - Microsoft Sharepoint discussion - June 2017 Quality Assurance and Compliance Software Tools and Solutions 0
Marc New Malware Targets Facebook and Linkedin Users through Image Files Coffee Break and Water Cooler Discussions 0
Marc Microsoft just bought LinkedIn For $196/Share World News 9
Marc LinkedIn Accused Of Secretly Selling Members Professional Data To Potential Employers World News 9
Marc Searching Linkedin Posts - What am I missing? After Work and Weekend Discussion Topics 14
Marc Hackers Scrape LinkedIn Member Profiles After Work and Weekend Discussion Topics 12
R LinkedIn Customers Allege Company Hacked E-Mail Addresses After Work and Weekend Discussion Topics 0
T Connect on LinkedIn with Company Recruiter Career and Occupation Discussions 7
B Are Premium LinkedIn accounts worth the investment? Coffee Break and Water Cooler Discussions 5
Marc UK Executive Forced Out of Job For Posting Resume On LinkedIn Career and Occupation Discussions 2
Howard Atkins ISO/TS 16949 3rd Party Automotive Auditors Group on LinkedIn ASQ, ANAB, UKAS, IAF, IRCA, Exemplar Global and Related Organizations 1
M RAPS (Regulatory Affairs Professionals Society) Brazil LinkedIn Network Other Medical Device and Orthopedic Related Topics 0
ScottK What is LinkedIn doing with the "People you may know" box? After Work and Weekend Discussion Topics 8
hogheavenfarm LinkedIn users-Elsmar Cove Group formed Coffee Break and Water Cooler Discussions 37
ScottK Taking wagers on my latest LinkedIn question After Work and Weekend Discussion Topics 1
ScottK Do any of you use "LinkedIn" or any other 'networking' web site? After Work and Weekend Discussion Topics 49
A Software bug fixes after shipping a product EU Medical Device Regulations 3
R In a software development company: Is every bug reported by the customer a complaint? ISO 9000, ISO 9001, and ISO 9004 Quality Management Systems Standards 27
A Software Medical Device Bug Fixes: Correction or Corrective Action? Other US Medical Device Regulations 5
S SW (Software) Deferred Bug Fix - FDA Requirements IEC 62304 - Medical Device Software Life Cycle Processes 4
Marc Adobe Warns of Critical Flash Bug, Already Being Exploited After Work and Weekend Discussion Topics 3
N Ways to avoid injected bugs while Bug fixing (software) Problem Solving, Root Cause Fault and Failure Analysis 5
D Letter to inform customers about software bug ISO 13485:2016 - Medical Device Quality Management Systems 4
Marc 2016 Bug Hits Text Messages, Payment Processing After Work and Weekend Discussion Topics 3
W Beware of Excel 2007 bug Excel .xls Spreadsheet Templates and Tools 5
Marc Internet Explorer 7 Beta 2 Preview - Bug reports are flooding in After Work and Weekend Discussion Topics 3
Wes Bucey Shades of the Millenium Bug! After Work and Weekend Discussion Topics 10
A Does anyone have a checklist of API Spec 650 13th Edition? Oil and Gas Industry Standards and Regulations 0
P Does anyone have a API Q1 Documentation Package? Quality Management System (QMS) Manuals 1
J Does anyone have an excel IATF 16949 Internal Audit checklist I could use? IATF 16949 - Automotive Quality Systems Standard 7
Watchcat Anyone had an MDR technical file review/audit yet? EU Medical Device Regulations 13
S Anyone Familiar with "SPC for Excel" add-in? Lean in Manufacturing and Service Industries 4
M Has anyone has been through an MDR audit? (3/2020) EU Medical Device Regulations 1
M Has anyone heard of Run at Risk? Manufacturing and Related Processes 15
C Document Control Stamps - Does anyone still stamp their documents? Document Control Systems, Procedures, Forms and Templates 24
B ASA Aviation Supply Association - Has anyone heard of ASA? AS9100, IAQG, NADCAP and Aerospace related Standards and Requirements 1
B Has anyone done an IEC 60601-1 gap analysis to IEC 60335? Medical Device and FDA Regulations and Standards News 4
D Has anyone had sudden challenges from Korea-MFDS? Other Medical Device Regulations World-Wide 1
MDD_QNA QR Code Standard ISO/IEC 15417:2007 - Does anyone use it? Other Medical Device Related Standards 3
F Hi friends, can anyone show me an example of a procedure for ISO 13485 6.4.1 Work Environment? ISO 13485:2016 - Medical Device Quality Management Systems 2
W Does anyone have an API Q2 checklist for internal auditing? Oil and Gas Industry Standards and Regulations 1
Ronen E Can anyone please explain this? (510k submission requirement) Other US Medical Device Regulations 14
GreatNate Metrotom - Does anyone have any exposure to the Zeiss Metrotom 800 or 1500? Manufacturing and Related Processes 0
D FDA Biomarker Qualification Program - Has anyone prepared an application? Medical Device and FDA Regulations and Standards News 0
T Is anyone working with N299.1 (Supply/service to nuclear power plants)? Various Other Specifications, Standards, and related Requirements 0
GreatNate QMS in SharePoint - Is anyone doing this? Manufacturing and Related Processes 10
M Honda Audits - Does anyone have any experience with the QAV audit? General Auditing Discussions 3
G Anyone working with or planning to do business in the CBD (cannabidiol) industry? US Food and Drug Administration (FDA) 1