Informational Links to recognized / harmonised / consensus Standards for each market

Mark Meer

Trusted Information Resource
Forgive me if this is already listed elsewhere, but I thought it might be a helpful resource to give links to the regional recognized / harmonised / consensus standards.

Here's the links I have so far:
Are there other links I can add to the list?

Last edited:
Elsmar Forum Sponsor

Mark Meer

Trusted Information Resource
Thanks Marcelo! I've added your links to the original post. (y)

Gotta say though, the Japan link is very difficult to navigate, as it appears that standards are only listed by device nomenclature (i.e. you can do an "advanced search" for a particular standard, and get a list of all device types).

The Australian one also seems a bit limited to specific categories (biological, sterilization, risk-management...). I couldn't seem to find anywhere that IEC 60601-1 (or derivative) is listed for example...

Marcelo

Inactive Registered Visitor
Yeah, Japan is difficult (or crazy, depending on how you look at it) and Australia also has a weird recognition process. For Australia, you can find more standards (even 60601) in some guidance documents.

Ellison

Starting to get Involved
Thanks Marcelo! I've added your links to the original post. (y)

Gotta say though, the Japan link is very difficult to navigate, as it appears that standards are only listed by device nomenclature (i.e. you can do an "advanced search" for a particular standard, and get a list of all device types).

The Australian one also seems a bit limited to specific categories (biological, sterilization, risk-management...). I couldn't seem to find anywhere that IEC 60601-1 (or derivative) is listed for example...
Thank goodness i am not the only person who found the Japan site difficult to navigate. They recently updated and now it seems near impossible to find what standards are actually recognized.

Thanks for the info.

Regards
Ellison

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
T Where can I get a PPAP workbook in Excel .xls with links? APQP and PPAP 1
B PFMEA and Control Plan Links APQP and PPAP 2
B Does anyone have links to one sided CPK files? Excel .xls Spreadsheet Templates and Tools 2
C Key Links (Library) to search for updated Clinical Data (Is & IIa) EU Medical Device Regulations 1
D Seeking Equipment Verification Standard Procedure books/guide/links Book, Video, Blog and Web Site Reviews and Recommendations 1
SteveK World Health Organisation ? Medical Device Publications Links Other Medical Device Regulations World-Wide 0
Ajit Basrur Links to Global Health Authorities and Organizations US Food and Drug Administration (FDA) 1
S Feedback from reading Jennifer Kirley's suggested 'motivation' reading links The Reading Room 2
Marc Broken links in food-safety chain hid peanut plants' risks Food Safety - ISO 22000, HACCP (21 CFR 120) 20
B Continuous improvement and Management review process links ISO 9000, ISO 9001, and ISO 9004 Quality Management Systems Standards 19
J Floworks and Losing Links Quality Tools, Improvement and Analysis 1
Q Material, Links & Information on some basic exercise on PC DMIS & CMM Metrology Inspection, Prints (Drawings), Testing, Sampling and Related Topics 2
sathis References, links to Work Measurement, Time Study Book, Video, Blog and Web Site Reviews and Recommendations 4
W Copyright - Links in Posts Leading to Copyrighted Material on Other Web Sites Elsmar Cove Forum ToS and Forum Policies 25
BradM A Web Page with Common Internet Web Site Links as Icons After Work and Weekend Discussion Topics 0
H Links in Posts - Post Counts and Active Links in Posts Elsmar Cove Forum ToS and Forum Policies 8
C Control Plan - Links to Customer Documents (e.g. Print) or the Actual Specifications? FMEA and Control Plans 22
Wes Bucey More reasons to think before clicking on links After Work and Weekend Discussion Topics 12
Howard Atkins OEM Customer-Specific Requirements - IATF - Web Site Links Customer and Company Specific Requirements 3
S FMEA, CP, SPC & MSA relationships and links (APQP Elements) IATF 16949 - Automotive Quality Systems Standard 7
B Links between Process Flow, Process FMEA and Control Plan IATF 16949 - Automotive Quality Systems Standard 22
WALLACE Subliminal teaching and training methods - Seeking Links / Resources Training - Internal, External, Online and Distance Learning 13
Govind ASQ Certifications Sample Exams & Links Professional Certifications and Degrees 31
J Software which links Process FMEA (PFMEA), Control Plan and Flow Chart Quality Assurance and Compliance Software Tools and Solutions 9
Claes Gefvenberg Web Cams - Share and Review your favourite Web Cams links! Coffee Break and Water Cooler Discussions 13
Q Outsourcing & the Control Plan (Ours and the Subcontractor's) - Links, etc. APQP and PPAP 10
I ISO 9001:2000 Graphical Icons - Looking for icons / graphics I can use it as links Misc. Quality Assurance and Business Systems Related Topics 5
D Navigating by Hyper Links Document Control Systems, Procedures, Forms and Templates 5
Howard Atkins Public Links to Delphi Supplier Requirements on the Web Supplier Quality Assurance and other Supplier Issues 1
A Process Tool Attached - 'Process title page' to describe all links, COPs, MOPs, SOPs IATF 16949 - Automotive Quality Systems Standard 5
I Links between ISO 9K:2K ISO 9000, ISO 9001, and ISO 9004 Quality Management Systems Standards 1
S Seeking: Links or materials about Shainan techniques Statistical Analysis Tools, Techniques and SPC 1
S Control Plan and Design FMEA (DFMEA) Links FMEA and Control Plans 4
R ISO 14001 Implementation - The EPA's (US) Book and Links Miscellaneous Environmental Standards and EMS Related Discussions 10
S Inputs - Links To Processes - How to format Document Control Systems, Procedures, Forms and Templates 1
Marc Uncertainty Information, Links and a Local Directory Listing Measurement Uncertainty (MU) 4
Marc Medical Device Industry Links ISO 13485:2016 - Medical Device Quality Management Systems 2
M Informational US FDA – Modifications to the List of Recognized Standards, Recognition List Number: 052 Medical Device and FDA Regulations and Standards News 0
M Informational USFDA – FDA Modernization Act of 1997: Modifications to the List of Recognized Standards, Recognition List Number: 051 Medical Device and FDA Regulations and Standards News 0
M Medical Device News Health Canada - Proposed Changes - List of Recognized Standards for Medical Devices Canada Medical Device Regulations 3
D Help identify a Nationally Recognized Testing Laboratory (NRTL) (UL) certified lab General Measurement Device and Calibration Topics 3
I Procedures from recognized standards or specifications ISO 17025 related Discussions 3
L Device Labeling - Stand Alone Symbols of ISO15223 no longer FDA recognized Other US Medical Device Regulations 2
A List of FDA recognized standards for medical devices 21 CFR Part 820 - US FDA Quality System Regulations (QSR) 4
Y Consultation: EN 980 still recognized by EU regulation? EU Medical Device Regulations 4
M FDA Acceptance of ISO 13485 Reports from a Recognized International Program Other US Medical Device Regulations 4
H Are ASQ certifications recognized in Canada? ASQ, ANAB, UKAS, IAF, IRCA, Exemplar Global and Related Organizations 4
B AS 9100C sec 8.2.4 - " Recognized Statistical Principles" meaning AS9100, IAQG, NADCAP and Aerospace related Standards and Requirements 7
C Do we have to use an FDA recognized lab for Biocompatibility testing of 510k devices? Other US Medical Device Regulations 1
Q FDA - Modifications to the List of Recognized Standards: List Number 026 US Food and Drug Administration (FDA) 1