List of Financial Organizations registered TO ISO 14001 in Europe

E

elisa87

Please I have a problem.

I'm an Italian student and I have to write my thesis on the evaluation and analysis of environmental aspects in financial organisations.

I'm not able to find a complete list of banks registered to ISO14001 in Europe... Do you know where I can find it??

Last edited by a moderator:
D

Duke Okes

Please I have a problem.
I'm an Italian student and I have to write my thesis on the evaluation and analysis of environmental aspects in financial organisations.
I'm not able to find a complete list of banks registered to ISO14001 in Europe... Do you know where I can find it??

I doubt that any banks are registered to 14000

E

elisa87

not.. I'm sure that not all banks are registred.... :(
I found the italian banks in the accredia site but for the others european countries I found only the banks registred to EMAS and not ISO 14001.... I hope that there is (I don't know where) a complete list of all the organizations that are registred ISO 14001... if someone knows something please tell me.... :)

E

elisa87

thanks for this article!! It's interesting.... :)
but my problem is always the same... I'm becoming crazy to search for each european countries the banks registred.... I'm searching every accreditation bodies but it's impossible that doesn't exist a single database with all the organizations.....

Sidney Vianna

Post Responsibly
Leader
Admin
I doubt that any banks are registered to 14000
That's because they are already "awash in green"....
sarcasm.gif

I'm searching every accreditation bodies but it's impossible that doesn't exist a single database with all the organizations.....
Unfortunately such database does NOT exist. It is the result of the lack of proper vision from the conformity assessment industry.

E

elisa87

thanks to all of you... yes unfortunately I know that doesn't exist the database.... It's a big lack for the system in my opinion....

Top Bottom