List of Language requirements for Jordan, Iraq, Libya, Oman, Lebanon, UAE, Yemen, Sau

H

Healthy Coffee

Hello Everyone,

Can someone please tell me if there is a list of labeling language requirements for all countries? If not, can someone please recommend a reputable website with language requirements for the above countries?

Thanks,

Healthy Coffee

Stijloor

Leader
Super Moderator
Re: List of Language requirements for Jordan, Iraq, Libya, Oman, Lebanon, UAE, Yemen,

A Quick Bump!

Can someone help?

Thank you very much!!

Stijloor.

Marc

Fully vaccinated are you?
Leader
Re: List of Language requirements for Jordan, Iraq, Libya, Oman, Lebanon, UAE, Yemen,

I think you will have to be more specific, such as a post for each individual country. Since people who help here are volunteers from around the world, such an inclusive list is asking a lot.

To those there who can help, my Thanks in advance for any help you can give. It's always good to have links to individual countries medical device requirements web sites even if you don't know the answer to the original poster's specific question about language requirements for each individual country.

sreenu927

Quite Involved in Discussions

Hi,
As of my knowledge:
1. Saudi Arabia: English
2. UAE: English or Arabic (All documents including certificates must be submitted to MPC must be in English or Arabic; MPC: Medicines and Pharmacy Control Department)
3. Lebanon:Labeling can be written in Arabic, English or French.
4. Jordan: no label language requirements.

Hope this helps!

Regards,
Sreenu

Attachments

• medicaldeviceguidlinesforuae.pdf
    553.9 KB · Views: 524
Last edited:

tibon74

Involved In Discussions

Hello,

Does someone have information about medical device registration in Jordan?
thank you!

tibon74

Involved In Discussions

Hello,

Is it true that we can have only one authorized representative un Saudi Arabia?
Could foreign manufacturer have several authorized representatives according to products

Regards

Taie

A

Automne

Hello,

I am looking for a list of languages required on medical device labels and IFUs for Turkey, Middle East countries, in particular Jordan, Lebanon and Syria. I have the greatest difficulty in finding recent and reliable information, I hope you can help me.
Thank you all!

Nenad29m

Registered

Hello,

Is it true that we can have only one authorized representative un Saudi Arabia?
Could foreign manufacturer have several authorized representatives according to products

Regards

Taie
Only for products with same class risk can be one AR

Top Bottom