Looking for a consolidated Manual for QMS, FSMS and Environmental system

V

vijayagarwal

Hello all,

Greetings,
I am Vijay Agarwal, recently deputed as compliance manager for a huge food manufacturing organization, manufacturing many snacks, namkeens, sweets etc. We already are certified for ISO 9001:2008 and HACCP. And recently we had been asked to implement principles of 14000 and 18000 as well. And i also want to upgrade the existing system too as we can go for ISO 22000 instead of HACCP.

Right now the documents are more of localized for each management system. However i am planning to integrate all these systems for easy management and understanding and increasing the effectiveness of the implementation of these systems. So can some one please provide any example of a Manual that can serve as QMS manual, FSMS manual as well as Manual for 14000 and 18000 as well. Moreover can someone please suggest easy document numbering system.

Moreover, if this happens and if able to bring changes in the system, it will attract changes in existing system. So the question is since the documents will be changed along with document identifier, will it attract version no. change or it will be a new version and all the older documents will be sent to obsolete documents repository.

Moreover will it affect our certification in any way?

Kindly help us.

6thsense

Involved In Discussions
In my old job we had a situation where we needed all those certifications - ISO 9001, ISO 22000 , ISO 14001 & OHSAS 18001. The QMS and FSMS are closely related and are combined into one manual. The same goes for ISO 14001 and OHSAS 18001. As a start you will ensure your Mandatory Procedures from ISO 9001 cater for all the management systems you want. Namely
-Document Management
-Internal Auditing
-Training
-Process Monitoring & Control
-Corrective and Preventive Action program
-Records & Record Keeping program
In my experience we use a 4 point document naming guide XX-XX-XX-XX
First part refers to facility e.g. HR
Second is dept/function e.g. IT for Information Tech, ENV for Environment, SAF for Safety
Third part document type , R for record, P for a SOP

Top Bottom