Can YOU help? --> Unanswered questions <-- (Other than Marcelo's Informational posts)

Looking for a Japan MAH recommendation that is not too expensive


Forum Moderator
Staff member
For those that do not know MAH: "In Japan, only a local entity qualified as a Marketing Authorization Holder (MAH) or a Designated Marketing Authorization Holder (DMAH) may import and sell medical products to the Japanese market."

Top Bottom