Looking for a Simplified Internal Audit Checklist (ISO 9001 / ISO 13485) form

GStough

Leader
Super Moderator
Hello everyone. I'm new to this site, and have found it quite interesting so far. I have a question that perhaps someone could answer or point me in the right direction. The internal audit team for which I'm responsible has expressed interest in a more simplified version of the audit checklist that we use for our audits. Does anyone know where I might find a sample of such a document?

TIA,
Gidget

J

jrubio

Re: Looking for a simplified audit checklist (9K2K/13485) form

GStough said:
Hello everyone. I'm new to this site, and have found it quite interesting so far. I have a question that perhaps someone could answer or point me in the right direction. The internal audit team for which I'm responsible has expressed interest in a more simplified version of the audit checklist that we use for our audits. Does anyone know where I might find a sample of such a document?

TIA,
Gidget

What do you want an ISO TS16949 (Include 9001, more developed)System Audit check-list or a Process check list?

Process check list. Useful to audit your Suppliers or prepare your Customer Process audits
Process Audit Check List .pdf file

ISO TS16949 Check list, useful for Audit System revisions by ISO TS Auditors.
Seeking an Internal Audit check list that parallels the standard?

Last edited by a moderator:
A

Aaron Lupo

GStough said:

TIA,
Gidget

Without knowing what your current checklist looks like it would be difficult to say. I know there are a number of 13485:2003 checklists on this site. Do a quick search and I am sure you will find a number of files you can look at.

GStough

Leader
Super Moderator
An audit check list (ISO 9001:2000 or ISO 13485:2003) for our internal audit team is what we're looking for.
Thanks,
Gidget

GStough

Leader
Super Moderator
Our current check list is basically an inverted questionnaire-type of document created from the standard (13485) itself....very wordy. Thanks for the tip. I'll do that search now.

J

jrubio

GStough said:
Our current check list is basically an inverted questionnaire-type of document created from the standard (13485) itself....very wordy. Thanks for the tip. I'll do that search now.

See above.

Crusader

Trusted Information Resource
GStough said:

TIA,
Gidget

Here is an ISO 9001:2000 audit checklist that I posted awhile back:
http://elsmar.com/Forums/showpost.php?p=148404&postcount=10

Hope this helps!

G

Greg B

Here is one I found on the cove a few weeks ago. I think it could work really well as a checklist before the registrars come barging thru. If you have read any of my posts, in the past, on Internal Auditing - you will know I tend to shy away from full blown 9k2k audits on my own company. I pay the registrar to do that. I audit OUR processes and they have been proven to meet the standard so as long as i follow OUR standards and processes everything should be OK
PS: unfortunately I cannot remember the contributor of this spreadsheet. I have searched the forums but been unable to find their name. please do not thank me if you find it worthwhile because it belongs to another.

Attachments

• Audit score sheet.xls
    106 KB · Views: 1,214

RCW

Quite Involved in Discussions
Here is one from the Cove, it may save you some time in searching for it.

Thanks for posting this checklist Chaosweary. I have used it for several years now and it has come in very handy.

Now does anybody know if a version of this exists using ISO9001:2008 in place of ISO9000:2001?

Top Bottom