Looking For Free Webinars on ISO 9001:2008 Overview

GStough

Leader
Super Moderator
Hi....:bigwave:

I'm looking for free webinars that provide an overview (approximately an hour or longer) of the entire ISO 9001:2008 standard, not just a comparison of the previous version to the changes in the 2008 version.

Has anyone been successful in locating any free webinars? We have employees overseas who need training in this, and I've been tasked with finding options.

So far, I've found nothing on the whole standard, but plenty on what the changes mean to companies, comparisons between the two standards, etc.

If anyone can share their findings, I would appreciate it very much.

Thanks....
:agree:

Jim Wynne

Leader
Admin
Hi....:bigwave:

I'm looking for free webinars that provide an overview (approximately an hour or longer) of the entire ISO 9001:2008 standard, not just a comparison of the previous version to the changes in the 2008 version.

Has anyone been successful in locating any free webinars? We have employees overseas who need training in this, and I've been tasked with finding options.

So far, I've found nothing on the whole standard, but plenty on what the changes mean to companies, comparisons between the two standards, etc.

If anyone can share their findings, I would appreciate it very much.

Thanks....
:agree:

There's a free ASQ webinar coming up in a few days.

A

Acchi Larka

Not sure of my timing for your request, but our registrar offers free ISO overview webinars...Intertek. Just Google Intertek ISO 9001:2008 Free Webinars and a sign up form will appear. If I recall its about an hour. I used it for the 2000 version.

Hope this is timely enough to be helpful.

Regards,

Acchi

Top Bottom