Looking for input on the attached Process / IATF 16949 Clause Matrix

New2IATF

Registered
Hi all,

I'm looking for input on the attached process/ clause matrix. I know this is not a requirement but can be a useful tool for everyone in the company to follow and assist the CB during an audit. The processes listed are Corporate wide and each manufacturing site will then have their own. Am I over thinking this or am I missing any linkages? We are all new to IATF. Thank you

Attachments

• MatrixRev1.xlsx
    13.1 KB · Views: 826

Rameshwar25

Quite Involved in Discussions
I appreciate the work of a person who is very new to IATF. Otherwise lot of mistakes are there. examples:
5.1. is applicable in every process. When we talk of leader in company, we do not mean 'Big Boss' of company. Every process owner is supposed to behave as a leader in his process/ department.
7.4. Communication is applicable everywhere. You can not implement a process without internal communication.

these are only two examples. Entire sheet needs to be reviewed. However, good efforts. Make it more useful.
Better to write your real name because after some posts, you will be old2iatf.:LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL:

Last edited:
U

Ursula_D

Hi,
I also work with such a matrix, because as far as I remember, once it was a requirement ( either from ISO TS .. or IATF 16949 before SIs ). It's useful for internal and external audits. Just one question, I miss core processes, like "production", most of the mentioned processes are management or supporting process - from my point of view.

New2IATF

Registered
I appreciate the work of a person who is very new to IATF. Otherwise lot of mistakes are there. examples:
5.1. is applicable in every process. When we talk of leader in company, we do not mean 'Big Boss' of company. Every process owner is supposed to behave as a leader in his process/ department.
7.4. Communication is applicable everywhere. You can not implement a process without internal communication.

these are only two examples. Entire sheet needs to be reviewed. However, good efforts. Make it more useful.
Better to write your real name because after some posts, you will be old2iatf.:LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL:

Thank you vey much for the feedback. I'll revisit the file and its purpose.

New2IATF

Registered
Hi,
I also work with such a matrix, because as far as I remember, once it was a requirement ( either from ISO TS .. or IATF 16949 before SIs ). It's useful for internal and external audits. Just one question, I miss core processes, like "production", most of the mentioned processes are management or supporting process - from my point of view.

Yes, this is a corporate level matrix. Each of our facilities will then create their own based on their unique processes. Thank you.

Top Bottom