Looking for Internal Auditor Training Material

T

Terri

I am going to be training about 15 Internal Auditors on QS 9000 (going to TS next year, but need QS auditors now!) Does anyone have training material? I do not want to spend $$thousands$$ for training when we will be converting to TS16949. Any help would be greatly appreciated and my boss may be proud of me (not holding my breath!!) :ko:

Elsmar Forum Sponsor
V

Valeri

Terri said:
I am going to be training about 15 Internal Auditors on QS 9000 (going to TS next year, but need QS auditors now!) Does anyone have training material? I do not want to spend $$thousands$$ for training when we will be converting to TS16949. Any help would be greatly appreciated and my boss may be proud of me (not holding my breath!!) :ko:
Terri - I have a QS training manual I used to train our auditors. I need to remove any proprietary information prior to sending it out. It is in powerpoint with excel spreadsheet attachments/links (a huge file). Please advise your e-mail address and I will send it to you along with my phone number to answer any questions you may have. I also have a pre/post test used to evidence effectiveness of training.

T

Terri

Thanks Val!

Valeri said:
Terri - I have a QS training manual I used to train our auditors. I need to remove any proprietary information prior to sending it out. It is in powerpoint with excel spreadsheet attachments/links (a huge file). Please advise your e-mail address and I will send it to you along with my phone number to answer any questions you may have. I also have a pre/post test used to evidence effectiveness of training.
my work e-mail is [email protected]. Thanks so much, this will be fantastic!

C

Cathy

How did you get on Terri?

I am taking my first Internal Auditor training course on Monday!. I am on the 'net looking for a case study for the trainee's to do!

I have a presentation and work shops that I designed myself - the only thing it cost was my time. If you want it let me know. (only missing a case study!)

Does anyone know where I could find something like this.

Cathy :frust:

T

Terri

Cathy said:
How did you get on Terri?

I am taking my first Internal Auditor training course on Monday!. I am on the 'net looking for a case study for the trainee's to do!

I have a presentation and work shops that I designed myself - the only thing it cost was my time. If you want it let me know. (only missing a case study!)

Does anyone know where I could find something like this.

Cathy :frust:
Cathy,
I think I may have some case studies in the material that Val sent to me. What is your e-mail address and I will send it to you if I have any

T

Terri

Terri said:
Cathy,
I think I may have some case studies in the material that Val sent to me. What is your e-mail address and I will send it to you if I have any
Oh, by the way Cathy, could you also send me your presentation. I am compiling a couple of presentations into one and would LOVE to see what you have

C

Cathy

Terri,

Mail me so I have your address. I may have to send it sections a it will be too big for one mail.

Cathy

G

Greg Maggard

Hello,

It has been a while since I have been on this site. I for got how important it is to talk to others. I am looking for some extra materials to make my training really meaningful if anyone can spare time and information. just e-mail me. The sooner the better. Thanks for your time.

Greg Maggard
TS16949 Coord. :bigwave:

Marc

Hunkered Down for the Duration
Staff member
Admin
Valeri said:
If you would consider uploading here as an attachment - or if too big copying me in an e-mail - I'll get it posted for all contributors. We will all appreciate it!

In the meantime, See This Basic for some ideas.

The 'Master' editable powerpoint data file (and all the associated files) is/are available (excuse my advert) Here or as a part of the 'Premium' Restricted Access Directory option.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
R Full Time Internal Auditor - Where should I be looking for someone? Career and Occupation Discussions 15
D Looking for Resources for on-line Internal Auditor Training Training - Internal, External, Online and Distance Learning 3
I Looking to be an Internal Auditor - Do I really need to be a Lead Auditor (LA)? Internal Auditing 6
A IATF 16949 - 9.2.2.1 Internal Audit Programme - looking for example IATF 16949 - Automotive Quality Systems Standard 5
T Looking for a webinar on Internal Auditing General Auditing Discussions 3
Q Looking for Mock Internal Audit exercises for a class Internal Auditing 7
C New to performing internal audits - Looking for audit questions Internal Auditing 5
R Looking for Internal Audit Consulting Reports Internal Auditing 2
netwizard Looking for an ISO 9001:2000 Internal Audit Checklist - UOP (Information Technology) ISO 9000, ISO 9001, and ISO 9004 Quality Management Systems Standards 5
GStough Looking for Options in Organizing Internal Audit Paperwork - Any ideas? Internal Auditing 20
GStough Looking for a Simplified Internal Audit Checklist (ISO 9001 / ISO 13485) form General Auditing Discussions 14
J Looking for examples of an Internal Audit Corrective Action Form Document Control Systems, Procedures, Forms and Templates 6
R Looking for access database to control and monitor concerns & internal figures Quality Tools, Improvement and Analysis 5
A Internal Audits - Looking for the name some books to help Internal Auditing 9
S New Foreign Exporter Looking 21 CFR Part 820 - US FDA Quality System Regulations (QSR) 0
N Looking to Impress - New Job - Advice, Thoughts, Comments Welcome Career and Occupation Discussions 15
Y We are Looking for EASA LOA TYPE 1 experienced software developer Job Openings, Consulting and Employment Opportunities 0
J Looking for a training organization that can provide in house DFMEA training FMEA and Control Plans 4
A Looking for a third party to calibrate our measure equipment - South Carolina General Measurement Device and Calibration Topics 6
S Looking for Quality Content to Build Medical Device Curriculum - Concept to Commercialization Training - Internal, External, Online and Distance Learning 4
N Looking for Gamma sterilization facility in China ISO 13485:2016 - Medical Device Quality Management Systems 4
A 5 x 5 Risk Matrix - Looking for a good example Manufacturing and Related Processes 2
M Looking for a Presentation on Design for Excellence (DfX) Manufacturing and Related Processes 2
V ISO 50001 - looking for a generic checklist Various Other Specifications, Standards, and related Requirements 5
J Looking for a EU MDR Gap Analysis template EU Medical Device Regulations 4
J Looking for a template SOP for UDI implementation for EU Medical Devices EU Medical Device Regulations 0
A New to QC, looking for resources Problem Solving, Root Cause Fault and Failure Analysis 3
bryan willemot Looking for a certified test report for aerospace parts AS9100, IAQG, NADCAP and Aerospace related Standards and Requirements 0
K I’m looking for a square probe for my linear height gauge Manufacturing and Related Processes 1
C Looking for China Good manufacturing practice China Medical Device Regulations 1
M Is Harmonised EN 1041 (Information Supplied By Manufacturer) Worth Looking At? EU Medical Device Regulations 7
DuncanGibbons Looking for example aerospace part CAD files to be used for a case study Career and Occupation Discussions 2
A We're currently looking for any studies performed on various PPE materials Qualification and Validation (including 21 CFR Part 11) 1
C Looking for APQP Training recommendations preferably in the aerospace industry APQP and PPAP 2
M Looking for third party reviewers for FDA submissions US Food and Drug Administration (FDA) 2
C Looking for simple Software Validation IQ templates. Qualification and Validation (including 21 CFR Part 11) 4
H Looking for Tips on finding an IATF consultant Consultants and Consulting 6
W My company is looking to start a materials testing lab that conforms to ISO17025:2017 ISO 17025 related Discussions 3
pashah Looking for Usability File Template acc. IEC 62366-1 and IEC 60601-1-6 IEC 62366 - Medical Device Usability Engineering 4
pashah Looking for Clinical Evaluation SOP acc. MEDDEV and EU MDR Other Medical Device Related Standards 0
bryan willemot Looking for a good CoC to put with my certification sheets when we send parts Document Control Systems, Procedures, Forms and Templates 1
L I'm looking for Translation Procedure Guide MEDDEV 2.5/5 Rev.2 (NOT Rev.3) CE Marking (Conformité Européene) / CB Scheme 0
K Looking for a good Six Sigma book Six Sigma 4
G Looking to move to an electronic QMS software Software Quality Assurance 10
C Looking for source of silicone contamination in ISO Class 8 Cleanroom Other Medical Device Related Standards 2
F Looking for a Japan MAH recommendation that is not too expensive Japan Medical Device Regulations 4
P Looking for Risk Assessment Template - Not necessarily Asset based IEC 27001 - Information Security Management Systems (ISMS) 1
S Looking for procedure on UDI (Unique Device Identification) 21 CFR Part 820 - US FDA Quality System Regulations (QSR) 1
JT3M Looking for FMEA plastic injection molding FMEA and Control Plans 8
M Start-Up Company looking for ISO 13485 Certification Body and Medical Device CE Mark Notified Body Registrars and Notified Bodies 6