Looking for Internal Auditor Training Material

T

Terri

I am going to be training about 15 Internal Auditors on QS 9000 (going to TS next year, but need QS auditors now!) Does anyone have training material? I do not want to spend $$thousands$$ for training when we will be converting to TS16949. Any help would be greatly appreciated and my boss may be proud of me (not holding my breath!!) :ko:

V

Valeri

Terri said:
I am going to be training about 15 Internal Auditors on QS 9000 (going to TS next year, but need QS auditors now!) Does anyone have training material? I do not want to spend $$thousands$$ for training when we will be converting to TS16949. Any help would be greatly appreciated and my boss may be proud of me (not holding my breath!!) :ko:
Terri - I have a QS training manual I used to train our auditors. I need to remove any proprietary information prior to sending it out. It is in powerpoint with excel spreadsheet attachments/links (a huge file). Please advise your e-mail address and I will send it to you along with my phone number to answer any questions you may have. I also have a pre/post test used to evidence effectiveness of training.

T

Terri

Thanks Val!

Valeri said:
Terri - I have a QS training manual I used to train our auditors. I need to remove any proprietary information prior to sending it out. It is in powerpoint with excel spreadsheet attachments/links (a huge file). Please advise your e-mail address and I will send it to you along with my phone number to answer any questions you may have. I also have a pre/post test used to evidence effectiveness of training.
my work e-mail is [email protected]. Thanks so much, this will be fantastic!

C

Cathy

How did you get on Terri?

I am taking my first Internal Auditor training course on Monday!. I am on the 'net looking for a case study for the trainee's to do!

I have a presentation and work shops that I designed myself - the only thing it cost was my time. If you want it let me know. (only missing a case study!)

Does anyone know where I could find something like this.

Cathy :frust:

T

Terri

Cathy said:
How did you get on Terri?

I am taking my first Internal Auditor training course on Monday!. I am on the 'net looking for a case study for the trainee's to do!

I have a presentation and work shops that I designed myself - the only thing it cost was my time. If you want it let me know. (only missing a case study!)

Does anyone know where I could find something like this.

Cathy :frust:

Cathy,
I think I may have some case studies in the material that Val sent to me. What is your e-mail address and I will send it to you if I have any

T

Terri

Terri said:
Cathy,
I think I may have some case studies in the material that Val sent to me. What is your e-mail address and I will send it to you if I have any
Oh, by the way Cathy, could you also send me your presentation. I am compiling a couple of presentations into one and would LOVE to see what you have

C

Cathy

Terri,

Mail me so I have your address. I may have to send it sections a it will be too big for one mail.

Cathy

G

Greg Maggard

Hello,

It has been a while since I have been on this site. I for got how important it is to talk to others. I am looking for some extra materials to make my training really meaningful if anyone can spare time and information. just e-mail me. The sooner the better. Thanks for your time.

Greg Maggard
TS16949 Coord. :bigwave:

Marc

Fully vaccinated are you?
Leader
Valeri said:
If you would consider uploading here as an attachment - or if too big copying me in an e-mail - I'll get it posted for all contributors. We will all appreciate it!

In the meantime, See This Basic for some ideas.

The 'Master' editable powerpoint data file (and all the associated files) is/are available (excuse my advert) Here or as a part of the 'Premium' Restricted Access Directory option.

Top Bottom