Search the Elsmar Cove!
**Search ALL of Elsmar.com** with DuckDuckGo including content not in the forum - Search results with No ads.

Looking for NQA-1-2008 Audit Checklist

R

rgunn1

As the title say, I am looking for an Audit Checklist to verify effective implementation of NQA-1-2008. I left mine at home.:bigwave:

Marc

Captain Nice
Staff member
Admin
I don't know if anyone here has one, but if not it sure will be appreciated if when you get home you stop back here and share yours.

These are the only NQA related files that we have right now that I am aware of.

R

rgunn1

I have all of the Nupic documents. I was looking for something structured similar to NQA-1. I am in the process of trying to steer a QMS based on NCA 3800 to an NQA-1 oriented system. I am trying to make sure I don't overlook any critical elements in the process.

As previously mentioned, I believe I do have an NQA-1 specific audit checklist at home (I live about 50 miles from the office... didn't make sense to go home to find it). If I am able to locate the document, I will be more than happy to contribute.

Thanks for your help.

R

R

rgunn1

I was not able to locate exactly what I was looking for (a checklist geared directly towards NQA-1-2008). What I did find is the ASME "Guide for ASME Nuclear Survey Teams for Survey of Applicants for Quality System Certificates (Materials)" which investigates adherence to B&PVC Section III, Divisions 1,2 & 3. If anybody is interested, I should be able to upload a copy at a later date.

Still, if anybody has an NQA-1-2008 specific audit checklist, it would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,

R

R

rgunn1

Update: I have located a checklist for NQA-1-1994 that I can upload upon request. Still looking for 2008.

SteelMaiden

Super Moderator
Super Moderator
Sure, anything you can add to our Nuclear quality management systems discussions is good. We have a few people here who are quite well informed, they answer questions whenever they can get here, and some like me who have been learning nuke stuff as they go.

Top Bottom