Looking for Quality Games - Manufacturing environment

Can you recommend a resource (website, company, telephone, etc.) that sells Quality Games? Playing games in a learning environment is one of the best ways for our employees to understand. I am looking for a wide array of quality related games. Does anyone have a resource/vendor or specific games you would recommend for a manufacturing environment? I checked ASQ and could not find anything.

Thanks!

Elsmar Forum Sponsor
I

ISO Cheesy

Jeopardy is one game that I used during my ISO training:

Get some index cards and write the categories that tie into your scope of training. If your covering ISO it could be something a long the lines of:

-Quality Objectives & Policy
-Non Conforming Material
-Corrective Actions
-The Quality System
-Document Control
-And one fun one “The lighter side of ISO”

Put the $ amount on back of the large index card – and tape or Velcro to a board. Separate the class into two teams. Give each team a bell, and flip a coin on who is going to pick the first category…”Non Conforming mat. for $300.00”. Keep score and buy some gag gifts to give to the winning team.

Everybody has to answer in the form of a question.
Exp.
Question:
Mark, Identify, Segregate

Answer:
What do you do with Nonconforming material?

Hope this helps, I’ll try to find the guidelines I wrote up for this game …oh I almost forgot I also have a game called “Team Feud” just like family feud, I’ll try to find that one too.

P

patricialtd

REDBEAD Experiment game available www.redbead.com

One excellent game with lots of written and video materials to support it is the Dr. Deming RED BEAD Experiement

Do a Google search for RED BEAD Experiement

Purchase game at: www.redbead.com

I am happy to answer specific questions on how to use the game in your training sessions.

Regards, Mike Johnson, General manager,
Patricia LTD

A

AllanJ

Val said:
Can you recommend a resource (website, company, telephone, etc.) that sells Quality Games? Playing games in a learning environment is one of the best ways for our employees to understand. I am looking for a wide array of quality related games.
Thanks!
Many registrars' audits set good examples :lol:

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
S Looking for Quality Content to Build Medical Device Curriculum - Concept to Commercialization Training - Internal, External, Online and Distance Learning 4
S What are you looking for in an automated quality management system? Quality Assurance and Compliance Software Tools and Solutions 8
N Explanation - Quality means doing it right when no one is looking ISO 9000, ISO 9001, and ISO 9004 Quality Management Systems Standards 5
E I'm looking for old publications of European Quality in pdf Book, Video, Blog and Web Site Reviews and Recommendations 2
D Just starting out looking to get into a quality engineer position Career and Occupation Discussions 2
Y New Quality Manager looking for Tips and Quality Methodologies Quality Manager and Management Related Issues 8
C Looking for new Quality Objectives (ISO 9001) ISO 9000, ISO 9001, and ISO 9004 Quality Management Systems Standards 9
B Quality Alert - Looking for a sample form Document Control Systems, Procedures, Forms and Templates 10
P Looking for documentation on "Quality Council" Supplier Quality Assurance and other Supplier Issues 2
S Looking for international quality leaders for doctoral research project Quality Manager and Management Related Issues 1
S COQ (Cost of Quality) Looking for forms, templates Quality Manager and Management Related Issues 5
D Looking for an example quality checklist for a footwear manufacturing site Document Control Systems, Procedures, Forms and Templates 1
Tim Folkerts Quality of the Economy - Looking at the markets and making predictions Coffee Break and Water Cooler Discussions 3
Tom W Looking for Input on our Quality manual from TS 16949 Guru's IATF 16949 - Automotive Quality Systems Standard 17
P Looking for Quality Plan Examples - Medical Devices - ISO 13485 Misc. Quality Assurance and Business Systems Related Topics 3
L Admin Asst looking for training/experience in Quality area of mfg Training - Internal, External, Online and Distance Learning 11
L EMC Engineer in a Test Laboratory Transitioning into Quality - Looking for Guidance Career and Occupation Discussions 4
Q Looking for a certain article in previous issues of Quality Digest World News 6
R Looking for Examples of Quality Policy ISO 9000, ISO 9001, and ISO 9004 Quality Management Systems Standards 9
G Looking for Quality Auditors/Consultants in Canberra/Sydney/Melbourne Australia Career and Occupation Discussions 5
M Looking for a Mentor - Moved from an IT position to Quality Manager position Career and Occupation Discussions 5
K Looking for some Quality Catch Phrases - First Piece and Last Piece Displays Document Control Systems, Procedures, Forms and Templates 34
Tim Folkerts Warped Quality Definitions - Looking for your anecdotes The Reading Room 12
H Looking for Career Advice - My title is Quality Analyst - Where from here? Career and Occupation Discussions 1
A Looking for a little insight - New to the Quality Profession - Older Company Misc. Quality Assurance and Business Systems Related Topics 19
Q I'm looking for some visual quality diagrams ISO 9000, ISO 9001, and ISO 9004 Quality Management Systems Standards 3
D Looking for basic Quality training presentations such as "What is Quality?" Training - Internal, External, Online and Distance Learning 4
A Looking for a generic Quality Plan that can be adapted to different industries Misc. Quality Assurance and Business Systems Related Topics 1
J Looking for Quality/Mfg. books that read like novels Book, Video, Blog and Web Site Reviews and Recommendations 16
W Looking for Sorge quality system software by Software Realities Software Quality Assurance 3
R Looking for the Quality System Requirements for ISO / TS 16949 IATF 16949 - Automotive Quality Systems Standard 2
B Statistical and Quality Methods training - I'm looking for good training seminars Training - Internal, External, Online and Distance Learning 1
Q Looking for Best ISO 13485/FDA QSR Quality System Development Software Quality Assurance and Compliance Software Tools and Solutions 4
J Looking for a Quality Manual and all of it's supporting Procedures, Flowcharts Quality Management System (QMS) Manuals 7
R Looking at 21 CFR 820.20 which calls out in section (d) for Quality Planning ISO 13485:2016 - Medical Device Quality Management Systems 2
A 5.4.2 Quality Planning - What are they looking for here? ISO 9000, ISO 9001, and ISO 9004 Quality Management Systems Standards 3
S New Foreign Exporter Looking 21 CFR Part 820 - US FDA Quality System Regulations (QSR) 0
N Looking to Impress - New Job - Advice, Thoughts, Comments Welcome Career and Occupation Discussions 15
Y We are Looking for EASA LOA TYPE 1 experienced software developer Job Openings, Consulting and Employment Opportunities 0
J Looking for a training organization that can provide in house DFMEA training FMEA and Control Plans 4
A Looking for a third party to calibrate our measure equipment - South Carolina General Measurement Device and Calibration Topics 6
N Looking for Gamma sterilization facility in China ISO 13485:2016 - Medical Device Quality Management Systems 4
A 5 x 5 Risk Matrix - Looking for a good example Manufacturing and Related Processes 2
M Looking for a Presentation on Design for Excellence (DfX) Manufacturing and Related Processes 2
V ISO 50001 - looking for a generic checklist Various Other Specifications, Standards, and related Requirements 5
J Looking for a EU MDR Gap Analysis template EU Medical Device Regulations 4
J Looking for a template SOP for UDI implementation for EU Medical Devices EU Medical Device Regulations 0
A New to QC, looking for resources Problem Solving, Root Cause Fault and Failure Analysis 3
bryan willemot Looking for a certified test report for aerospace parts AS9100, IAQG, NADCAP and Aerospace related Standards and Requirements 0
K I’m looking for a square probe for my linear height gauge Manufacturing and Related Processes 1