LV 123 - BMW, AUDI, Mercedes Standard

Marcel DS

Starting to get Involved
Hello Everybody,

Can anybody tell me where can I buy the LV 123 - Automotive Standard? I found many places on Internet talking about it, but no website selling it, it is a proprietary Standard from BMW, Audi and Mercedes.

Thank you,

Marcel

Elsmar Forum Sponsor

Jim Wynne

Staff member
Admin
Proprietary standards aren't generally available for sale to the public. If you have a customer requirement to meet the referenced standard, your customer should be able to provide a copy.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Wes Bucey Worried about your suburban commuter train being hijacked ala Pelham 123? Travel - Hotels, Motels, Planes and Trains 11
Marc Ford recalling 123,000 vehicles - Straps that secure the fuel tank may break World News 6
T BMW 603 00 Customer and Company Specific Requirements 2
T What's the quality standard adopted by BMW for its suppliers Customer and Company Specific Requirements 5
A BMW recalls 350,000 cars World News 9
D BMW Project - How does their APQP process work? IATF 16949 - Automotive Quality Systems Standard 6
P BMW Customer Specific Requirements (CSR) - 2008 Customer and Company Specific Requirements 12
Marc BMW Introduces GINA Concept Car, Covered In Fabric World News 0
T Automotive equipment sine wave vibration test condition - BMW requirement? Reliability Analysis - Predictions, Testing and Standards 4
E Where can I get a copy of BMW requirements? Customer and Company Specific Requirements 7
Manix Does anyone know if BMW has a web based Supplier Portal? Customer and Company Specific Requirements 3
M BMW and MG Rover Customer Requirements - Trying to make a matrix Customer and Company Specific Requirements 6
A BMW, Mercedes Benz, PSA specific requirements Customer and Company Specific Requirements 7
A FYI: VW - Audi Quality Requirements - In Italian Customer and Company Specific Requirements 4