Machine/Equipment Maintenance List

A

Andy Bassett

Im having a hard job persuading a small electronics Assembler that he should do a Maintenance Plan/Schedule for the 3-4 machines that he has.

If anybody out there has a sample of a SIMPLE schedule, would they be so kind to mail it to me.

Regards

------------------
Andy B

Elsmar Forum Sponsor
A

Andy Bassett

I would have to say that its a little bit hit and miss ie the machines are maintained when they break or when theres a lull in production.

I am looking for something quite simple.

Regards

------------------
Andy B

Marc

Hunkered Down for the Duration
Staff member
Admin
I don't know what to tell you. Even the smallest manufacturing company I have worked with (12 souls) has a schedule for each piece of equipment as well as a list of spare parts. Basically they have a record for each machine. It's a 1 page sheet.

But how to convince your client? Just tell them it's a requiremetn as you interpret the spec and if they dis you - let them find out during the registration audit.

I once had a plant manager tell me the management review requirement was silly and he would not do it. I kept my mouth shut after that. The pre-assessment by the registrar set him straight.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
H Should I mention machine/Equipment password In SOP? Qualification and Validation (including 21 CFR Part 11) 4
S Measuring OEE (Overall Equipment Effectiveness) for each Job, not for Machine Lean in Manufacturing and Service Industries 2
C Measuring Equipment on Injection Machine should be Calibrated by 3rd party? General Measurement Device and Calibration Topics 21
K Machine or Equipment Purchase Checklist and Content Manufacturing and Related Processes 1
A Control of Production Equipment,Tools and Numerical Control (N.C.) Machine Programs AS9100, IAQG 9100, Nadcap and related Aerospace Standards and Requirements 1
E Machine Set-Up Sheets for More Than One Kind of Equipment FMEA and Control Plans 15
E Class 1K & 10K cleanroom specification - Machine/equipment design for IC packaging Design and Development of Products and Processes 2
Y Product Stability (Machine Capability) vs. Equipment Repeatability (Gage R&R) Gage R&R (GR&R) and MSA (Measurement Systems Analysis) 7
Howard Atkins Are Machine and Equipment Manuals Controlled Documents? Document Control Systems, Procedures, Forms and Templates 19
D What is the best gage equipment to measure an ID bore? Coordinate Measuring Machine? General Measurement Device and Calibration Topics 11
R Machine directory (2006/42/EEC) is applicable or not Other Medical Device Related Standards 0
B Product Safety Responsibility - Job shop such as a machine shop AS9100, IAQG 9100, Nadcap and related Aerospace Standards and Requirements 10
Marc The German Enigma Machine of World War II After Work and Weekend Discussion Topics 0
R Revalidation machine line and Stability Studies impact. Medical Device and FDA Regulations and Standards News 3
K Validation of new machine (second machine of the same type) Pharmaceuticals (21 CFR Part 210, 21 CFR Part 211 and related Regulations) 2
P How far an operator can reach into a machine before it becomes an ergonomic problem CE Marking (Conformité Européene) / CB Scheme 5
GreatNate Qualifying a CNC machine Manufacturing and Related Processes 3
C Machine Verification Plan Manufacturing and Related Processes 2
F AS9100D Process Matrix for a small cnc machine shop AS9100, IAQG 9100, Nadcap and related Aerospace Standards and Requirements 6
B Using non CE parts in a machine CE Marking (Conformité Européene) / CB Scheme 1
Marco Bernardi Plane measurement with a 3D touch machine like a CMM. Calibration and Metrology Software and Hardware 3
Marco Bernardi Diameters measurement with 3D touch machine like a CMM Calibration and Metrology Software and Hardware 4
S Companies that maintain your machine should be in ASL? AS9100, IAQG 9100, Nadcap and related Aerospace Standards and Requirements 2
S Machine Setup for a CNC Machine Capability Study Capability, Accuracy and Stability - Processes, Machines, etc. 1
GoSpeedRacer Veterinary anesthesia machine CE Marking (Conformité Européene) / CB Scheme 1
R How to properly use Survival Analysis to predict time to machine failure Reliability Analysis - Predictions, Testing and Standards 0
K Mammography Machine Bench Testing - FDA 510(K) US Food and Drug Administration (FDA) 5
J Extent of Validation - New machine installed in manufacturing ISO 13485:2016 - Medical Device Quality Management Systems 8
P Average access height into an industrial machine (average base plate height) Human Factors and Ergonomics in Engineering 2
B Machine process sheet requirements for pill bottling operation Pharmaceuticals (21 CFR Part 210, 21 CFR Part 211 and related Regulations) 1
B Does EMC Directive 2014/30/EU cease to apply when the Machine Directive 2006/42/EC is applicable? CE Marking (Conformité Européene) / CB Scheme 4
Q Gage R&R for Instant Measurement Machine Manufacturing and Related Processes 6
jjmusicjr Implementing Machine Replacement Part Reverse engineering technology Manufacturing and Related Processes 3
T QMS Template Help - Small machine shop/job shop Manufacturing and Related Processes 1
D 4M (Man, machine, method, materials) Management Manufacturing and Related Processes 3
jjmusicjr Starting from scratch - a plethora of challenges for a new Lumber Mill Machine Shop Quality Management System (QMS) Manuals 11
P Calculating a weight for a machine for the CE label CE Marking (Conformité Européene) / CB Scheme 0
K Is Compliance Testing of IEC 60601-2-63 mandatory for Europe - Dental X-Ray machine CE Marking (Conformité Européene) / CB Scheme 3
K IEC 60601-1-9 Compliance mendatory or Not - CT Scan machine CE Marking (Conformité Européene) / CB Scheme 8
M (How To) Getting Data From Vision Machine To Reporting Software Misc. Quality Assurance and Business Systems Related Topics 0
G Assigning a calibration tolerance - An x-y coordinate machine - Uncertainty as my verification tolerance General Measurement Device and Calibration Topics 4
T EN 10204 3.1 Inspection Certificate - Machine Shop Various Other Specifications, Standards, and related Requirements 4
N IATF 16949 7.1.5.3.2 External Laboratory - Calibration of Nikon machine in factory IATF 16949 - Automotive Quality Systems Standard 24
M AS9100d (section 7.1.3) example of compliance in machine shop environment. AS9100, IAQG 9100, Nadcap and related Aerospace Standards and Requirements 3
A Statistic Tools to Know Capability of Sealing Machine for Seal Width Capability, Accuracy and Stability - Processes, Machines, etc. 3
J Help with Arburg Allround 320s Injection Molding Machine Manufacturing and Related Processes 3
P Injection Molding Machine Validation Scope Capability, Accuracy and Stability - Processes, Machines, etc. 6
G Uncertainty of staging a short line scale standard on longer measuring machine? Measurement Uncertainty (MU) 4
G Can Measurement Machine Bias be part of Uncertainty? General Measurement Device and Calibration Topics 1
G How to include machine error in uncertainty calculations? Measurement Uncertainty (MU) 5