Mad Men - TV Series

Elsmar Forum Sponsor

Randy

Super Moderator
I have watched every episode at least twice and am enjoying the marathon.

(Christina Hendricks and January Jones have nothing to do with my interest;) )

Q

Qualqueen

I have watched every episode at least twice and am enjoying the marathon.

(Christina Hendricks and January Jones have nothing to do with my interest;) )
Yeah, know exactly what ya mean. Jon Hamm has nothing to do with my interest either :lmao::lmao::lmao:

Q

Qualqueen

Yeah, but it's too bad that Don Draper starts dating Sal Romano this next season:lol:
That's not even funny!!! Say it ain't so. Don't forget, last season when he had his opportunity after seeing what he saw in the window of the hotel, my man Don walked away...very quickly as I recall :biglaugh:

Wes Bucey

Prophet of Profit
Pity me!
My cable provider engaged in a pixxing match with AMC's cable syndicator over the price to include AMC in the viewing lineup. My cable provider (AT&T) only settled last week - whew!
AT&T U-verse reaches deal with Cablevision subsidiary to keep AMC, ‘Mad Men’ premiere

By AP
July 15th, 2010

AT&T U-verse reaches deal to keep AMC, 'Mad Men'

LOS ANGELES — Averting a standoff over programming fees, AT&T Inc. said Thursday it has reached a deal to keep channels AMC, IFC and WE tv on the tube for its 2.3 million U-verse TV subscribers.
Last-minute negotiations with Rainbow Media, a subsidiary of Cablevision Systems Corp., resulted in a deal after the previous arrangement expired at midnight on Wednesday.
Both sides had agreed to keep the signals going while talks continued.
A disagreement could have resulted in U-verse TV subscribers in 22 states being unable to watch the season premiere of the popular AMC show "Mad Men" on July 25.
Terms were not released but AT&T said in a statement it was able to reach a "fair deal."
Rainbow said in a statement the deal "truly recognizes the value of our networks," and added the agreement included Sundance Channel.
I figure folks gush so much about "Mad" that Rainbow got an inflated image of its value in a universe of 500 channels.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
N Mad Men, AMC Television Show Coffee Break and Water Cooler Discussions 2
S Falsified documentation and defective product - Management gone mad Internal Auditing 37
L Health Canada email re fee proposals sent to group - driving me mad! Canada Medical Device Regulations 3
Q MAD 8.2.4.2-2 ISO 13485:2016 - Medical Device Quality Management Systems 4
D Mad Metrology - A fun Metrology Game General Measurement Device and Calibration Topics 4
Marc Above the Fold-In: Al Jaffee Shares His Secrets - MAD Magazine Coffee Break and Water Cooler Discussions 3
S Australian and New Zealand Standards - Supply Electricity MEN and TNC System Inspection, Prints (Drawings), Testing, Sampling and Related Topics 3
B Is Quality assured by Men or Machine? Quality Manager and Management Related Issues 18
somashekar When the dog raised above men World News 1
P Why women shouldn't take men shopping... Funny Stuff - Jokes and Humour 12
J International Men's Day Coffee Break and Water Cooler Discussions 17
G Humour from great Men !! Funny Stuff - Jokes and Humour 1
G 12 or 13 Men - Where does the extra man come from? Brain Teasers and Puzzles 5
P Why men shouldn't own action figures Funny Stuff - Jokes and Humour 3
A A Hundred Men On A Dead Man's Chest Brain Teasers and Puzzles 2
J Why Men Don't Write Advice Columns? Funny Stuff - Jokes and Humour 29
D Remotes and Controls for Men and Women Funny Stuff - Jokes and Humour 0
T Free training - Adult classes for men Coffee Break and Water Cooler Discussions 34
Tim Folkerts Chemical Bonding vs. Human Bonding (men = metals, so women = non-metals) Funny Stuff - Jokes and Humour 1
B Why men are happier Funny Stuff - Jokes and Humour 5
Watchcat FDA Webinar Series - N95 Respirators Other US Medical Device Regulations 0
S Minitab - Factor Analysis: Label on second series of data for Biplot Using Minitab Software 4
T Series A ready company - Term for medical devices companies? Other Medical Device Regulations World-Wide 2
Miner Dr. Wheeler's series on Data Snooping (aka Data Mining) Statistical Analysis Tools, Techniques and SPC 1
Marc IAF Mandatory Documents (MD Series) - Required to be used by certification bodies ISO 9000, ISO 9001, and ISO 9004 Quality Management Systems Standards 5
J Calculating Reliability for Subsystems in Series Reliability Analysis - Predictions, Testing and Standards 15
Marc IAF (international accreditation forum) - Mandatory Documents (MD Series) ASQ, ANAB, UKAS, IAF, IRCA, Exemplar Global and Related Organizations 0
T Lindstrom MAL500 Series Curse General Measurement Device and Calibration Topics 1
B What is our requirement for maintaining the EMC series of standards? IEC 61000 IEC 60601 - Medical Electrical Equipment Safety Standards Series 3
T How get prepared for IEC 60601 series testing IEC 60601 - Medical Electrical Equipment Safety Standards Series 4
B Has FDA amended any standards in the 21 CFR Part 800 series? 21 CFR Part 820 - US FDA Quality System Regulations (QSR) 5
I Is ARIMA (Time Series Analysis) Model appropriate for this Dental Research? Using Minitab Software 4
S Clifton Ne series 5 -28 D Water Bath Temperature Manufacturing and Related Processes 3
C VFA PVS 0-Series S-Series - During a launch of VW product. APQP and PPAP 3
I ISO 9000 series, 13485:2003, 15378:2006 - Small Compounding Pharmacy ISO 9000, ISO 9001, and ISO 9004 Quality Management Systems Standards 2
E RSD (Relative Standard Deviation) Calculation for two series of numbers Statistical Analysis Tools, Techniques and SPC 4
T Are there any International Conferences related to ISO/IEC 27000 series standards IEC 27001 - Information Security Management Systems (ISMS) 1
T AS9100 Series Auditor Certification - Clarification AS9100, IAQG, NADCAP and Aerospace related Standards and Requirements 1
C Simpson 260 Series 8 Equipment Accuracy General Measurement Device and Calibration Topics 5
R Fuses that in series with each supply lead are only housed by Heat Shrink Tubing IEC 60601 - Medical Electrical Equipment Safety Standards Series 12
S Your guess for who will be in the 2012 World Series Coffee Break and Water Cooler Discussions 10
Wes Bucey One of his habits was to call the World Series the "World Serious" Coffee Break and Water Cooler Discussions 24
A What's meaning of T series for a bolt or nut? Supplier Quality Assurance and other Supplier Issues 3
M Machinability of Specialty Metals - Inco - 300 - 400 Series Manufacturing and Related Processes 1
D Capability for Small Series and Small Batches Capability, Accuracy and Stability - Processes, Machines, etc. 8
Sidney Vianna New IAF (International Accreditation Forum) Informative Documents (ID Series) ASQ, ANAB, UKAS, IAF, IRCA, Exemplar Global and Related Organizations 0
O Sales Forecasting by Using Time Series Decomposition [Minitab] Using Minitab Software 4
Marc Alan Miner's Measurement Systems Analysis (MSA) Blog Article Series Gage R&R (GR&R) and MSA (Measurement Systems Analysis) 12
Hershal BBC series of Robin Hood - Last episode end of 3rd season Coffee Break and Water Cooler Discussions 0
Marc List of the ISO 14000 Series of Documents ISO 14001:2015 Specific Discussions 2