Mad Men - TV Series

Q

Qualqueen

Anyone here a fan of Mad Men. New season starts Sunday. Me...I can't wait.

Randy

Super Moderator
I have watched every episode at least twice and am enjoying the marathon.

(Christina Hendricks and January Jones have nothing to do with my interest;) )

Q

Qualqueen

I have watched every episode at least twice and am enjoying the marathon.

(Christina Hendricks and January Jones have nothing to do with my interest;) )
Yeah, know exactly what ya mean. Jon Hamm has nothing to do with my interest either :lmao::lmao::lmao:

Q

Qualqueen

Yeah, but it's too bad that Don Draper starts dating Sal Romano this next season:lol:
That's not even funny!!! Say it ain't so. Don't forget, last season when he had his opportunity after seeing what he saw in the window of the hotel, my man Don walked away...very quickly as I recall :biglaugh:

Wes Bucey

Prophet of Profit
Pity me!
My cable provider engaged in a pixxing match with AMC's cable syndicator over the price to include AMC in the viewing lineup. My cable provider (AT&T) only settled last week - whew!
AT&T U-verse reaches deal with Cablevision subsidiary to keep AMC, ‘Mad Men’ premiere

By AP
July 15th, 2010

AT&T U-verse reaches deal to keep AMC, 'Mad Men'

LOS ANGELES — Averting a standoff over programming fees, AT&T Inc. said Thursday it has reached a deal to keep channels AMC, IFC and WE tv on the tube for its 2.3 million U-verse TV subscribers.
Last-minute negotiations with Rainbow Media, a subsidiary of Cablevision Systems Corp., resulted in a deal after the previous arrangement expired at midnight on Wednesday.
Both sides had agreed to keep the signals going while talks continued.
A disagreement could have resulted in U-verse TV subscribers in 22 states being unable to watch the season premiere of the popular AMC show "Mad Men" on July 25.
Terms were not released but AT&T said in a statement it was able to reach a "fair deal."
Rainbow said in a statement the deal "truly recognizes the value of our networks," and added the agreement included Sundance Channel.

I figure folks gush so much about "Mad" that Rainbow got an inflated image of its value in a universe of 500 channels.

Top Bottom