Maintenance Audit Passed

F

Fire Girl

Who knew it was possible???

Hello everyone!

I just thought that I would brag to everybody that I had a maintenance audit on my system on Monday and we came through with no corrective actions!! I was so excited. That is the first time that's ever happened to me!

By the way, I love my registrar!!! Even when they give me CA's, I still think they are great. They get back to me right away, they answer my questions (without guiding me)and they are excellent when they come to audit. The audits always run smoothly and they never make our employees feel uncomfortable.

Elsmar Forum Sponsor
F

Fire Girl

Goose

I don't know what your little codes mean. My registar is SGS. I love them! I don't know if I'm allowed to say that in here, so Marc can tell me if I'm not.

Energy- Thanks little buddy! That's a big 10-4! :D

M

Marilyn P

I think the codes correspond to the alphabet. Your registrar SGS would be 19-7-19.

Please correct me if I am wrong LOL.

F

Fire Girl

You lost me Al! What's 16-10? Do they numbers really correspond to letters of the alphabet? I did not know that. :eek:

Fire Girl

A

Al Dyer

Originally posted by Fire Girl:
You lost me Al! What's 16-10? Do they numbers really correspond to letters of the alphabet? I did not know that.

Fire Girl
:eek:

FG,

Perry Johnson

ASD...

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
N Laboratory Audit Nonconformance - Maintenance of Standards ISO 17025 related Discussions 10
S ISO 9001 Audit requirement for maintenance department ISO 9000, ISO 9001, and ISO 9004 Quality Management Systems Standards 11
M Internal Quality Audit for Maintenance Department ISO 9000, ISO 9001, and ISO 9004 Quality Management Systems Standards 4
K Audit Nonconformity on Defining 'Outsourced' Infrastructure Maintenance Quality Manager and Management Related Issues 21
F Airport Internal Audit Checklist (Cleaning, Project Process, Maintenance, etc) Internal Auditing 3
Q How to Audit the Client Quality System - Product Failure caused by no Maintenance ISO 9000, ISO 9001, and ISO 9004 Quality Management Systems Standards 3
L How to Audit Procurement and Maintenance Scheduling Activities General Auditing Discussions 5
R Customer Audit - C.A.S.E. Standard 1-A vs. AS9110 - Aircraft Assemblies Maintenance AS9100, IAQG, NADCAP and Aerospace related Standards and Requirements 9
Q Maintenance Process Audit Check List to Assess Maintenance Process ISO 9000, ISO 9001, and ISO 9004 Quality Management Systems Standards 5
A Relative Humidity + ISO 9001:2000 Audit of Maintenance Department ISO 9000, ISO 9001, and ISO 9004 Quality Management Systems Standards 30
C What do you look for when you audit maintenance to TS/16949 General Auditing Discussions 7
Q Promoted to "Maintenance Manager - What should I expect in an ISO / QS9000 audit? QS-9000 - American Automotive Manufacturers Standard 6
S Quality management system (Well head installation & maintenance) Quality Management System (QMS) Manuals 5
T ISO 17025:2017 requirement 5.7.b. about maintenance the integrity of the management system ISO 17025 related Discussions 1
A Feedback of typical maintenance problems with LMI digital probes Inspection, Prints (Drawings), Testing, Sampling and Related Topics 0
S Are there ISO9001:2015 Requirements for Preventive Maintenance? ISO 9000, ISO 9001, and ISO 9004 Quality Management Systems Standards 36
Q Software SOP - Use and maintenance of an ERP system Software Quality Assurance 6
R Robotic weld cell - maintenance issues - expertise needed Manufacturing and Related Processes 0
J Requirements for Layered Process Audits including Maintenance, Shipping, Receiving IATF 16949 - Automotive Quality Systems Standard 4
D Preventive Maintenance Implementation 21 CFR Part 820 - US FDA Quality System Regulations (QSR) 5
D Preventative Maintenance for Gages, handtools etc Other Medical Device Regulations World-Wide 1
C Determining if Maintenance Contractor is an External Service subject to ISO 9001 Clause 8.4 ISO 9000, ISO 9001, and ISO 9004 Quality Management Systems Standards 43
C Maintenance of Product Technical Documentation EU Medical Device Regulations 3
R IATF 16949 Clause 8.5.1.6 a) maintenance and repair facilities - Production tooling management and personnel IATF 16949 - Automotive Quality Systems Standard 4
qualprod Best criteria to measure Corrective Action effectiveness - Poor Maintenance ISO 9000, ISO 9001, and ISO 9004 Quality Management Systems Standards 10
M Minitab tool to evaluate PM (Preventive Maintenance) process Using Minitab Software 6
B Total Productive Maintenance - Company Transport IATF 16949 - Automotive Quality Systems Standard 2
P Minor Non-Conformance - Maintenance Records Not Fully Completed ISO 9000, ISO 9001, and ISO 9004 Quality Management Systems Standards 24
L 21CRF820.70(g)(2) Maintenance Inspection Interval 21 CFR Part 820 - US FDA Quality System Regulations (QSR) 3
I Tool maintenance and calibration procedure - Calibrating tools/equipment AS9100, IAQG, NADCAP and Aerospace related Standards and Requirements 3
K IATF16949 8.5.1.5 Total Productive Maintenance IATF 16949 - Automotive Quality Systems Standard 9
J FAA Maintenance Requirements - DER Repair to a PMA Part Federal Aviation Administration (FAA) Standards and Requirements 1
K Maintenance requirements for Production Equipment in AS9100D General Auditing Discussions 8
T Part 145 Maintenance Station S/N ESN Character Requirements EASA and JAA Aviation Standards and Requirements 3
M Preventive Maintenance Spreadsheet in Excel Quality Assurance and Compliance Software Tools and Solutions 2
B IATF 16949 Section 8.5.1.5 (Total Productive Maintenance) IATF 16949 - Automotive Quality Systems Standard 19
Document Dame Does AS9100 certified OEM need AS9110 if no maintenance is provided? AS9100, IAQG, NADCAP and Aerospace related Standards and Requirements 4
A Technical File Maintenance - Old generation product EU Medical Device Regulations 4
L Seeking help in Basic Maintenance Knowledge Manufacturing and Related Processes 4
M CAPA due to Consumer not following Maintenance Instructions... Nonconformance and Corrective Action 9
S Preparing a Turtle Diagram for Maintenance Department Misc. Quality Assurance and Business Systems Related Topics 2
U Relating maintenance to product quality Manufacturing and Related Processes 5
C Service and maintenance in an initial importer facility USA 21 CFR Part 820 - US FDA Quality System Regulations (QSR) 4
M Total Productive Maintenance vs. Lean, Six sigma, Business Process Reengineering, etc Quality Tools, Improvement and Analysis 9
A Electronic Maintenance Records stored in a machine ISO 9000, ISO 9001, and ISO 9004 Quality Management Systems Standards 7
A How to create a Maintenance procedure based on TS 16949 Requirements IATF 16949 - Automotive Quality Systems Standard 5
N ISO 9001 Quality Manual for an O&M (Operations and Maintenance) Company ISO 9000, ISO 9001, and ISO 9004 Quality Management Systems Standards 14
S Predictive Maintenance Format / Example Misc. Quality Assurance and Business Systems Related Topics 4
T Are Customers required to follow a Manufacturers Maintenance Schedule? ISO 13485:2016 - Medical Device Quality Management Systems 3
E Manufacturer Responsibility (vs. User/Customer) for Preventive Maintenance/Repair 21 CFR Part 820 - US FDA Quality System Regulations (QSR) 4