Ed Panek

QA RA Small Med Dev Company
Staff member
Super Moderator

Attachments

Last edited:
Elsmar Forum Sponsor
Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
D Major NC from last audit not fixed not sure how to fix General Auditing Discussions 10
A How to make sure whether the predicated device is marked with EC certificate? EU Medical Device Regulations 8
E Not sure how to go about measuring this part Inspection, Prints (Drawings), Testing, Sampling and Related Topics 7
S Cg/Cgk - Special equipment that I'm not sure what to do Capability, Accuracy and Stability - Processes, Machines, etc. 4
M Not sure what standards apply to non-electrical patient bed EU Medical Device Regulations 6
V Selection of Design - 8 Factors, almost sure about Target Levels Using Minitab Software 8
Jen Kirley This international consultant thing sure is a ride! Career and Occupation Discussions 13
Jim Wynne Baseball Opening Day--A Sure Sign Of Spring Coffee Break and Water Cooler Discussions 3
O Seasonality - How can I be sure whether the seasonality is available or not Using Minitab Software 2
K Review of applicable standards - How to make sure new rev is only a reaffirmation? Quality Manager and Management Related Issues 4
ScottK Make sure to read the en.Wikipedia home page today After Work and Weekend Discussion Topics 0
J Environmental Project - I am sure it fits into ISO14001 somewhere Miscellaneous Environmental Standards and EMS Related Discussions 4
D Definition Total (Blueprint) B/P tolerance - I am not entirely sure what B/P stands for Definitions, Acronyms, Abbreviations and Interpretations Listed Alphabetically 1
M Plastic Injection Molding Process FMEA - Not sure how to start FMEA and Control Plans 14
K Prohibited metal verification - I am not sure of a PHYSICAL way to verify this Various Other Specifications, Standards, and related Requirements 9
A Electronic Forms control - Making sure the most current version of a form was used Document Control Systems, Procedures, Forms and Templates 13
R Sample size selection to make sure 95% confidence detectability Inspection, Prints (Drawings), Testing, Sampling and Related Topics 5
J ISO 9001:2000 Process Audit Attached - I sure would LOVE some feedback! Process Audits and Layered Process Audits 1
S Approval For Standard OEM Parts - I am never quite sure how we should submit approval Customer and Company Specific Requirements 3
M Contractor Requirements before hire Occupational Health & Safety Management Standards 3
Sidney Vianna ISO/TS 30411:2018 Human resource management - Quality of hire metric Other ISO and International Standards and European Regulations 1
J Changing of our New Hire Orientation Training Records Training - Internal, External, Online and Distance Learning 12
E Do I hire a Chemist or a non-Chemist and provide training ? ISO 13485:2016 - Medical Device Quality Management Systems 6
P I need to Borrow or Hire a Surface Roughness (Ra) Measuring Equipment Manufacturing and Related Processes 3
Wes Bucey "Hire Insider" from Career Builder - have you tried it? Career and Occupation Discussions 2
R Do we need to hire more people? Misc. Quality Assurance and Business Systems Related Topics 5
A Organization Quality Functions Presentation for New Hire Orientation Quality Manager and Management Related Issues 2
P Do Suppliers hire PPAP/APQP contract Auditors - Can I make a living as one? APQP and PPAP 3
Q One page overview of ISO 9001 that I could use during new hire orientation Training - Internal, External, Online and Distance Learning 6
J Internal Audit by hire that didn't work out General Auditing Discussions 18
G New to ISO 9001 - Hire a consultant or try to tackle implementation on our own ISO 9000, ISO 9001, and ISO 9004 Quality Management Systems Standards 28
C New Hire Training - Different requirements for skilled vs unskilled Training - Internal, External, Online and Distance Learning 13
P Looking to outsource Internal Audit - MDSAP competent auditor needed Other Medical Device Regulations World-Wide 9
J Device notification / registration with competent authority EU Medical Device Regulations 2
G Competent Authority non-EU Manufacturer EU Medical Device Regulations 7
K MDR Class 1 Self Certification - Competent Authority or Notified Body? EU Medical Device Regulations 6
M ISO 14971 Determination of Competent Persons ISO 14971 - Medical Device Risk Management 4
R Advice needed: Shall I report my not complying company to NB / competent Authority (Europe) EU Medical Device Regulations 6
F How to register class I device to all European Competent Autorities(CA) when we are European manufacturer EU Medical Device Regulations 4
N Competent Authority notification for non-EU manufacturer EU Medical Device Regulations 4
M Informational EU – Meeting minutes – Competent Authorities on Substances of Human Origin Expert Group Medical Device and FDA Regulations and Standards News 0
JoCam Dispute with Competent Authority Other Medical Device Regulations World-Wide 3
M Authorized Rep (AR), competent authority, NCA and notified body - Differences EU Medical Device Regulations 13
M Medical Device News CAMD – Patient Safety – The Focus For All Competent Authorities For Medical Devices (CAMD) Members Medical Device and FDA Regulations and Standards News 0
C Do Distributors need to register with competent authorities in the EU? EU Medical Device Regulations 2
S Ways to demonstrate objective evidence that employee is trained and competent ISO 13485:2016 - Medical Device Quality Management Systems 28
B Article 12 Combination Device Registration With Competent Authority CE Marking (Conformité Européene) / CB Scheme 4
D Belgian Competent Authority Registration EU Medical Device Regulations 3
M Class I Medical Device - Need to notify CA (Competent Authority) if selling in Asia EU Medical Device Regulations 4
N Notified Body excessive reporting onto Competent Authorities via the Eudamed database ISO 13485:2016 - Medical Device Quality Management Systems 7