Malaysia Airlines Plane May Have Crashed - March 2014

TPMB4

Quite Involved in Discussions
4 hours flight from Australia I understand. The Aussie geospatial analysis body reviewed satellite images and believe there could be some large floating item that could be some part of the plane or contents. They are playing it down because there have been quite a few reports of "wreckage" that turned out unrelated. There is so much junk floating on our oceans and I believe you end up with collections of debris that I guess could look big enough to raise interest.

I think hold on until they actually get hands on to the debris. It is 4 hours flight from Australia and a lot longer to get a surface vessel there. Plus I think I read the conditions were not good neither so that debris could get lost. They are planning on dropping marker buoys in the area to track the currents and the object(s).

On a side note, they are using a good collection of planes in the search around there. Orions, C130s and a P8 poseiden too. Then again I reckon the other nations will be using other planes too. I keep meaning to look them up as I'm interested in planes.

Mikishots

Trusted Information Resource
Re: Oil Slick Sighting Is First Sign Malaysia Airlines Plane May Have Crashed

This could be a weird one. I read one place that 2 passengers passports were stolen so they didn't get on the plane. I wonder how deep the water is where the plane went down.

Boy, you sure called it right on this one. It's absolutely bizarre.

K

kgott

Re: Oil Slick Sighting Is First Sign Malaysia Airlines Plane May Have Crashed

My money on is on BS big time for this as it just defies common sense from a hijack perspective as doing this serves no purpose at all. Should I be wrong the, explanation that would fit better than any other, in my opinion, would be there there was a fire on the plane perhaps caused by a nose wheel tyre from the take off. This has happened before.

Tyre fires are more likely to occur when a plane is heavy laden with fuel, passengers and baggage and they require a 3,000 metre runway. The tryes can get very hot, particularly if under inflated, from the long run-up and can catch fire after after the undercarriage has been raised.

Tyre fire is also consistent with what this experienced pilot said explains the sudden change in direction and switching off the transponder cause by pulling the BUS which dropped power to the transponder and all other non critical electrical cables.

An experienced pilot said during the week that a good experienced pilot will always know where other nearest runways are of the size they need at all points in the flight so that in the event of a fire they know exactly which runway they will head for. This saves vital time.

Should this wreckage be the plane, then its consistent with a fire that was controlled or otherwise extinguished but could not be survived by the people in the plane and the plane just stayed on its course until it ran out of fuel.

But I bet top dollar that if this wreckage is the plane those who want to control everyone with fear will scream terrorism, terrorism, terrorism as loud and for as long they can and milk it to the max.

K

kgott

They said on the news this morning that they have detected to two blips in an area off Shark Bay and they are sending a vessel to area to search.

What I find amazing is that all aircraft are equipped with these black boxes but it seems no ships, planes or helicopters or military jets are or can be equipped with the technology to detect the coordinates of where the blips are coming from.

They gave a lot coverage to a device that was brought out from the US to find the pings and locate the source. Is there no suitable technology anywhere is south east Asia to locate these black boxes??

Whats the point in having these black boxes if there is no techology to find them and locate their precise position down to a few hundred square meters??

There is something wrong in all this. Why so much focus on this plane and the search for it? Is it all just a distraction?

One good thing that is coming out of this entire case is that people who are true believers in the mainstream media are now waking up to the possibility that they may be things about this case that are being hidden from them. I for one have noticed a sudden upsurge in the number of people now starting to ask questions and question the official story, people who would have previously dismissed any questioning of the official story as absolute rubbish.

WCHorn

Rubber, Too Glamorous?
Trusted Information Resource
There is something wrong in all this. Why so much focus on this plane and the search for it? Is it all just a distraction?

One good thing that is coming out of this entire case is that people who are true believers in the mainstream media are now waking up to the possibility that they may be things about this case that are being hidden from them. I for one have noticed a sudden upsurge in the number of people now starting to ask questions and question the official story, people who would have previously dismissed any questioning of the official story as absolute rubbish.

I with you. I generally laugh at conspiracy theories. This one deserves such theories. Nothing makes sense, facts change frequently and I would listen to just about anything now.

I passed by the check out stand at a grocery store and saw the cover of a rag mag; the mystery has been solved! I didn't pick it up for fear of losing IQ points just reading it. I've also wondered which major news source will give a UFO/Tractor beam theory some traction.

Chinese vessels just happen to pass over a location, hundreds of miles from the designated search area, and hear pings. I don't buy that. The Chinese and Malaysians are hiding something that would make a big difference in this case. Something damaging to them or someone they want to protect, in my opinion.

K

kgott

According to the BBC, the Australians may have found some wreckage from flight MH370:

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-asia-26659583

Well, blow me down. So much gets said about terrorism and people not being permitted to take photos of military installations, what do I see at the above link? a photo of the Pearce airport which is a military installation.

Just goes to show, they can change the rules when it suits them.

Of course, the rules are is that some politician has to be included in the photo to.

Top Bottom