Management Declaration to Quality Policy

S

smartengine

On our Quality Manual, I found a Management declaration of Quality Policy signed by the management under Chapter 5.3 but I do not find an actual Quality Policy.

My Question: Is the management declaration of Quality Policy signed by the management, can be considered as the actual Quality Policy itself?

Raffy

Quite Involved in Discussions
Hi :bigwave:
I think it can be used as long as the Quality Manual released was approved by the Authorized Personnel in your company.
Hope this helps.
Best regards,
Raffy :cool:

qusys

Trusted Information Resource
On our Quality Manual, I found a Management declaration of Quality Policy signed by the management under Chapter 5.3 but I do not find an actual Quality Policy.

My Question: Is the management declaration of Quality Policy signed by the management, can be considered as the actual Quality Policy itself?

You did not say if the Policy you are mentioning is the same...It should be , otherwise the quality system in place has some issue , probably ( but it is my guessing ...) in updating quality documentation or stuff like that.
Please, give us more details.

harry

On our Quality Manual, I found a Management declaration of Quality Policy signed by the management under Chapter 5.3 but I do not find an actual Quality Policy. ........................

Welcome to the Cove.

Doesn't Management Declaration = Quality Policy especially if done under Cl. 5.3.

S

smartengine

Doesn't Management Declaration = Quality Policy especially if done under Cl. 5.3.

Do you mean that the Management Declaration cannot be used as the Quality Policy?

Jim Wynne

Leader
Admin

What does the declaration say?

Stijloor

Leader
Super Moderator

Assuming that it is (!) the Quality Policy; if it's not communicated and not understood by all employees, it's worthless.... :mg:

qusys

Do you mean that the Management Declaration cannot be used as the Quality Policy?

Hi smartengine,
pls give us more details about this so that all contributors can help in an effective way.
However , the organization shall meet 5.1 and 5.3 of ISO 9001 and this is related to top management.
Establish the quality policy, communicate it and assure that it is understood across the organization are some of items ( as per above clauses) pertinent to the top management.
If you are posing this kind of question , I have a feeling that these kind of dynamics are not so "oiled" in your quality systems

Top Bottom