Management Review Agenda

CindyG

Involved In Discussions
I'll be holding my first mgmt. review mtg. and since upper mgmt. will all be in the room at the same time, I think it would be perfect to align the "agenda" to the ISO 9001-2015 STD. which requires upper mgmt. decisions so I am wondering and h-o-p-I-n-g if anyone has an agenda they used during their mgmt. review which covered important topics necessary to conform to ISO 9001-2015 standards.
Thank you!

mattador78

Quite Involved in Discussions
I'll be holding my first mgmt. review mtg. and since upper mgmt. will all be in the room at the same time, I think it would be perfect to align the "agenda" to the ISO 9001-2015 STD. which requires upper mgmt. decisions so I am wondering and h-o-p-I-n-g if anyone has an agenda they used during their mgmt. review which covered important topics necessary to conform to ISO 9001-2015 standards.
Thank you!
We use something along these lines and if required have more than one meeting. That may have something too do with the fact we have all worked together for over 20 years and all started on the shop floor in the same job so it usually descends into a bit of bickering and full on arguing if we are in a room together longer than an hour.
Management Review Inputs
  • Follow up actions from previous reviews.
  • Policy and objectives (Top Level Management commitment).
  • Results of audits, including; Internal, supplier, third party.
  • Evaluation of legislation and legal requirements to which the company subscribes.
  • Customer feedback, including; Complaint, actions and other relevant information supplied.
  • Process performance and conformity of products, including; Process quality, cost, delivery, environmental performance, health and safety, continuous improvement and resource planning.
  • Status of corrective or preventative actions such as incident investigation.
  • Changes that could affect the QMS such as compliance obligations.
  • Recommendations for improvement to the QMS.
  • Identification of risks and opportunities to the QMS or the company.
Management Review Outputs

• Improvements to the effectiveness of the QMS and related processes.
  • Improvement of products to customer requirements.
  • Resources and needs.
  • Risks and opportunities.
  • Managing needs and expectations of interested parties.
  • Minutes are recorded and issued to all of the management team present as a controlled document

Skilz

Involved In Discussions
Thank you!
This is the Agenda Im using, see if it will work for you

Attachments

• Management Review Agenda and Minutes (2).doc
    71 KB · Views: 2,123

John Predmore

Trusted Information Resource
I start every review with 3 slides entitled "Why are We Here?", quoting directly from sections 9.3.1 (purpose), 9.3.2 ("agenda") and 9.3.3 (outputs). I don't read or explain the slides, only to say this is my responsibility to present, this is your responsibility to discuss and decide. For good measure, on the first slide I include definitions of suitability, adequacy, effectiveness and alignment. I think this approach sets expectations for active participation. Each attendee has before them handouts of the powerpoint slides if they wish to take notes or refer to the agenda as we go. As I prepare, I organize my slides following the 9.3.2 list, inserting a blank slide where I expect some output from discussion. If I wrote any notes on the white board during the meeting, I type those into the powerpoint deck after the meeting is over. I print to PDF, and that becomes my record of the meeting.

northbranch

Starting to get Involved
Here are snippets of my agenda. I've identified the clause too where the requirement is made too, makes it easier when requirements change. The blue writing shows who is responsible for the report out at the M/R.

Attachments

• MR.docx
    86.2 KB · Views: 1,006

John Broomfield

Leader
Super Moderator
As well as inputs to the review mentioned above, have in mind the report to employees following management review.

Suggested headings:

A. What our system helps us to do well
B. What our system does not help us to do well
C. Upcoming changes and challenges
D. What top management is doing about B and C above.

Best to have top management approve this report at the review.

ScottK

Not out of the crisis
Leader
Super Moderator
We use something along these lines and if required have more than one meeting. That may have something too do with the fact we have all worked together for over 20 years and all started on the shop floor in the same job so it usually descends into a bit of bickering and full on arguing if we are in a room together longer than an hour.
Management Review Inputs
  • Follow up actions from previous reviews.
  • Policy and objectives (Top Level Management commitment).
  • Results of audits, including; Internal, supplier, third party.
  • Evaluation of legislation and legal requirements to which the company subscribes.
  • Customer feedback, including; Complaint, actions and other relevant information supplied.
  • Process performance and conformity of products, including; Process quality, cost, delivery, environmental performance, health and safety, continuous improvement and resource planning.
  • Status of corrective or preventative actions such as incident investigation.
  • Changes that could affect the QMS such as compliance obligations.
  • Recommendations for improvement to the QMS.
  • Identification of risks and opportunities to the QMS or the company.
Management Review Outputs

• Improvements to the effectiveness of the QMS and related processes.
  • Improvement of products to customer requirements.
  • Resources and needs.
  • Risks and opportunities.
  • Managing needs and expectations of interested parties.
  • Minutes are recorded and issued to all of the management team present as a controlled document

This looks good - not required but a suggestion:
I include resources an input and to identify recent hires and open positions. And the output would be any discussion based on that slide.

CindyG

Involved In Discussions
I start every review with 3 slides entitled "Why are We Here?", quoting directly from sections 9.3.1 (purpose), 9.3.2 ("agenda") and 9.3.3 (outputs). I don't read or explain the slides, only to say this is my responsibility to present, this is your responsibility to discuss and decide. For good measure, on the first slide I include definitions of suitability, adequacy, effectiveness and alignment. I think this approach sets expectations for active participation. Each attendee has before them handouts of the powerpoint slides if they wish to take notes or refer to the agenda as we go. As I prepare, I organize my slides following the 9.3.2 list, inserting a blank slide where I expect some output from discussion. If I wrote any notes on the white board during the meeting, I type those into the powerpoint deck after the meeting is over. I print to PDF, and that becomes my record of the meeting.

Thank you, John! Would you mind sharing any of your slides?! I really like your approach re: "why are we here?" and quoting sections!

CindyG

Involved In Discussions
As well as inputs to the review mentioned above, have in mind the report to employees following management review.

Suggested headings:
I include resources an input and to identify recent hires and open positions. And the output would be any discussion based on that slide.

A. What our system helps us to do well
B. What our system does not help us to do well
C. Upcoming changes and challenges
D. What top management is doing about B and C above.

Best to have top management approve this report at the review.
So important! Thank you, I will do!

Top Bottom