Management Review Inputs and Outputs - AS9100 Registration Audit Requirements

O

omartinez

have a question regarding how to meet the some input and output for the management review meeting

b) Customer feedback
We haven't ship anything to the customer yet I don't have feedback so far.
What should I put as a evidence ?
c) Process performance and product conformity
I have create PPAPs for some products Can I use those as a Process performe and product conformity ?
d) Status of preventive and corrective actions
CAR and PARs I will take those from internal audit
e) Follow-up actions from previous management reviews
Since this is the first meeting I have not previous actions is this ok ?
g) Recommendations for improvement
What should I take as recommendation for improvement ? any examples ?

a) improvement of the effectiveness of the quality management system and its processes
Any samples ?
b) improvement of product related to customer requirements?
Any samples ?

Elsmar Forum Sponsor

Stijloor

Staff member
Super Moderator
Re: Please Review this Management Review Form

I looked at your previous posts; are you involved with aerospace?
You mentioned PPAPs; (or) are you serving the automotive industry?
Provide us with some more specifics about your organization.
This will help us because different industry-specific standards have different and unique requirements.

Stijloor.

Marc

Hunkered Down for the Duration
Staff member
Admin
Re: Management Review Inputs and Outputs

<snip> We haven't ship anything to the customer yet I don't have feedback so far. <snip>
Is this your first management review meeting? Is your company a new company?

O

omartinez

Thank you guys .
This is an aerospace industry and new in someway, actually we are transferring this plant from one location to another, and we are starting with AS9100 certification .
This company will have an certification audit in one month, before that I have to have the first management review meeting .
We already created some PPAPs for Test purpose, so I was thinking to have those as a evidence to comply the : c) Process performance and product conformity.
Do you think this one can be parts as a evidence ?
Also do you have experience on the others points such as:
Follow-up actions from previous management reviews

Since this is the first meeting I have not previous actions is this OK ?
Any example for:
Recommendations for improvement
Improvement of the effectiveness of the quality management system and its processes
Improvement of product related to customer requirements?

Marc

Staff member
Admin

Since this is the first meeting I have not previous actions is this OK ?
Any example for:
Recommendations for improvement
Improvement of the effectiveness of the quality management system and its processes
Improvement of product related to customer requirements?
If it is your first management review meeting it might fly.

I typically ensure implementation clients have at least 2 management review meetings before an assessment audit. The first one typically near the start of the implementation process and the second one near the end. That way there are no issues.

O

omartinez

The would be the fisrt one and almost is at the near the end. certification audit is in april

Marc

Staff member
Admin

Do a Management Review this coming week and do another Management Review the first week of April.

And don't forget the round of Internal Audits as inputs prior to the Management Review the first week of April.

O

omartinez

Thank you Marc
I ll do that , but could you give me some samples and how to meet the inputs ?
b) Customer feedback
We haven't ship anything to the customer yet I don't have feedback so far.
What should I put as a evidence ?
c) Process performance and product conformity
I have create PPAPs for some products Can I use those as a Process performe and product conformity ?
e) Follow-up actions from previous management reviews
Since this is the first meeting I have not previous actions is this ok ?
g) Recommendations for improvement
What should I take as recommendation for improvement ? any examples ?

a) improvement of the effectiveness of the quality management system and its processes
Any samples ?
b) improvement of product related to customer requirements?
Any samples ?

Marc

Staff member
Admin
b and c: I'm going to defer to someone who has experience with AS9100 in a new company which hasn't produced or shipped product yet.

e and g: Results of Management Review 1.

I sure some of the others will jump in. It's Sunday night where I am so the forum should be starting to get more active as Asia and Europe wake up and the week starts.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
G ISO 17025-2017 Management Review reporting items - Inputs ISO 17025 related Discussions 1
R ISO 9001:2015 9.3 - Required inputs to the management review - Audit Nonconformance Manufacturing and Related Processes 14
I Trying to explain some of the Management Review Inputs (AS9100D) Management Review Meetings and related Processes 10
B IATF 16949 Clause 9.3.2.1 - Management Review Inputs IATF 16949 - Automotive Quality Systems Standard 1
B IATF 16949 Cl. 9.3.2.1 - Management Review Inputs - Process Effectiveness and Efficie IATF 16949 - Automotive Quality Systems Standard 14
A ISO 9001:2015 Clause 9.3.2 - Management Review Inputs must be Documented? Management Review Meetings and related Processes 15
C Required Management Review Inputs List Management Review Meetings and related Processes 10
S AS9110B ? Product Safety Inputs to Management Review AS9100, IAQG 9100, Nadcap and related Aerospace Standards and Requirements 2
Q Management Review Inputs - Production Site under a Corporate Certification Scheme Management Review Meetings and related Processes 9
C ISO 17025 Testing Laboratory Management Review Inputs ISO 17025 related Discussions 2
M Management Review Inputs (Process Performance) Management Review Meetings and related Processes 16
G MRM (Management Review) Inputs Sheet Format for a Software Development Company Management Review Meetings and related Processes 1
L Management Review Inputs and Outputs ISO 9000, ISO 9001, and ISO 9004 Quality Management Systems Standards 6
A Record of Inputs to Management Review Meeting (MRM) Management Review Meetings and related Processes 15
O ISO 13485 - Is management review required before stage 1? ISO 13485:2016 - Medical Device Quality Management Systems 6
I Management review in conformity assessment standards - Certification Bodies Management Review Meetings and related Processes 6
S Has anybody done IMS - Management Review Meeting ISO 14001:2015 Specific Discussions 8
T Management review meeting workflow ISO 13485:2016 - Medical Device Quality Management Systems 9
Casana ISO 9001 - 9.3.1 Management Review - Attendees in a flat organization Management Review Meetings and related Processes 6
C Management Review Agenda Management Review Meetings and related Processes 20
Q Do Management Review records have to be on a controlled form? ISO 13485:2016 - Medical Device Quality Management Systems 30
J ISO 9001:2015 Small Operation Management Review General Auditing Discussions 6
W ISO 9001:2015 Management Review Input Template wanted ISO 9000, ISO 9001, and ISO 9004 Quality Management Systems Standards 1
G ISO 9001 - 9.3.1 Management Review - Content and Frequency Management Review Meetings and related Processes 12
S ISO 9001:2015 Clause 9.3.2 - MR (Management Review) - Adequacy of resources ISO 9000, ISO 9001, and ISO 9004 Quality Management Systems Standards 8
Q How to run a Management Review Management Review Meetings and related Processes 10
S List of requirements for Management Review in IATF 16949 IATF 16949 - Automotive Quality Systems Standard 9
D EMS Management review outputs - Strategic direction of the organization Miscellaneous Environmental Standards and EMS Related Discussions 1
B How to comply with IATF 16949:2016 9.3.2.1k - Management review IATF 16949 - Automotive Quality Systems Standard 2
E Template of a Management Review Agenda or Report in compliance with ISO 13485:2016 ISO 13485:2016 - Medical Device Quality Management Systems 6
M FDA News USFDA Final Report – MDUFA IV Independent Assessment of FDA’s Device Review Process Management Medical Device and FDA Regulations and Standards News 0
T Difference between "data analysis" and "management review" ISO 13485:2016 - Medical Device Quality Management Systems 4
J 3 Questions about Management Review - ISO 9001 and IATF 16949 Management Review Meetings and related Processes 4
W Can 2 different sites under different Quality System have a common management review? ISO 13485:2016 - Medical Device Quality Management Systems 4
W IATF 16949 Clause 6.1.1 - My first Major NCR (Management Review) IATF 16949 - Automotive Quality Systems Standard 57
H ISO 9001:2015 Cl. 9.3.1 - General Director doesn't participate in Management Review ISO 9000, ISO 9001, and ISO 9004 Quality Management Systems Standards 8
Tagin Management Review - How elaborate should Management Review be? Management Review Meetings and related Processes 14
R University Research Project - Management Review Management Review Meetings and related Processes 17
G ISO 9001:2015 - Management Review 9.3.2 c) 5) - Monitoring and Measurement Results ISO 9000, ISO 9001, and ISO 9004 Quality Management Systems Standards 7
A How to satisfy the "Interested Party" Management Review Requirement ISO 9000, ISO 9001, and ISO 9004 Quality Management Systems Standards 3
Z MRM (Management Review Meeting) Template for ISO 9001:2015 Management Review Meetings and related Processes 3
S What defines Top Management after a Merger? Quality Management Review (9.3.1) Management Review Meetings and related Processes 1
S Corporate Quality Manager keeping me out of the Management Review Meeting Management Review Meetings and related Processes 28
B Global / Local Management Review - ISO 9001:2008 ISO 9000, ISO 9001, and ISO 9004 Quality Management Systems Standards 8
D What should be included in Management Review Meeting for ISO 9001:2015? ISO 9000, ISO 9001, and ISO 9004 Quality Management Systems Standards 19
P Trending CAPA's in our Management Review Meetings ISO 13485:2016 - Medical Device Quality Management Systems 1
S Risk Management during Contract Review AS9100, IAQG 9100, Nadcap and related Aerospace Standards and Requirements 14
P How CAPA's are trended in Management Review Nonconformance and Corrective Action 1
P Management Review - Performance and Product Conformity question General Auditing Discussions 7
Q Management Review - Alternative methods Management Review Meetings and related Processes 20