Management Review Meeting Process

C

C Emmons

My company has been certified since 1999 to ISO 9002:1994. Prior to our certification we had an annual meeting every December. Our Mangement Review Meeting involving Top Management is centered around this one event. We have an Administrative Office and 19 Operational Facilities. Each Facility Manager is viewed as the Presidents designee and responsible for the entire QMS as decided by our registrar. This year the decision was made to cancel the meeting for specific reasons. My problem is trying to determine how to stay compliant with this requirement. The President has commited to traveling to each facility and holding individual meetings with the asscociates.

My question is..Will this scenario work?

I would like to hold a Top Level Management Review meeting with the ones in charge at the Administrative Location, document the minutes, actions, decistions etc as a result of the meeting. Since the Facility Managers can not be present, I would then distrubute all of the minutes and information from the meeting via email and ask for feedback.

Can I type up something explaining a deviation from the current procedure and handle as outlined above?

Elsmar Forum Sponsor
D

David Mullins

How does the company satisfy the basic requirements of management review?
Put the answer in your procedure.
If the answer is the new method of reviewing the management system, it's measures, results, objectives, WHATEVER, then OK.
Management Review doesn't have to be a meeting.

Randy

Super Moderator
I think if you look at and study the requirement, you will notice that management review is identified as a process and not as a singular event. Our 2 island anchored buds are giving you some pretty good advice.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
S Has anybody done IMS - Management Review Meeting ISO 14001:2015 Specific Discussions 8
T Management review meeting workflow ISO 13485:2016 - Medical Device Quality Management Systems 9
Z MRM (Management Review Meeting) Template for ISO 9001:2015 Management Review Meetings and related Processes 3
S Corporate Quality Manager keeping me out of the Management Review Meeting Management Review Meetings and related Processes 28
D What should be included in Management Review Meeting for ISO 9001:2015? ISO 9000, ISO 9001, and ISO 9004 Quality Management Systems Standards 19
N Incompleted tasks from previous management review meeting Management Review Meetings and related Processes 1
L CB finding on Management Review Meeting Management Review Meetings and related Processes 32
D Management Review Meeting Agenda and Minutes ISO 9000, ISO 9001, and ISO 9004 Quality Management Systems Standards 2
D Integrated 9001, 14001, 18001 Management Review Meeting and Minutes Management Review Meetings and related Processes 10
S Executive Management Review Meeting ? Funny Stuff - Jokes and Humour 1
A Management Review Meeting (MRM) Input & Output Interpretation Management Review Meetings and related Processes 7
G Management Review Non-Conformance - Meeting Measurable Goals and Objectives ISO 9000, ISO 9001, and ISO 9004 Quality Management Systems Standards 14
B CAR (Corrective Action Request) from Management Review Meeting ISO 9000, ISO 9001, and ISO 9004 Quality Management Systems Standards 3
K Is there a requirement for Management Review Meeting under BRC? Management Review Meetings and related Processes 6
C Example of Management Review Meeting Minutes - ISO 17025 ISO 17025 related Discussions 9
G Minutes (Records) from a Management Review Meeting Quality Management System (QMS) Manuals 4
M How to satisfy the Management Review requirement without a meeting? Management Review Meetings and related Processes 29
I Looking for Ideas/Tips for Management Review Meeting ISO 9000, ISO 9001, and ISO 9004 Quality Management Systems Standards 25
O Should Staff be allowed to see Management Review Meeting Minutes? ISO 9000, ISO 9001, and ISO 9004 Quality Management Systems Standards 17
P What are the points to be discussed in a Management Review Meeting (MRM) ISO 9000, ISO 9001, and ISO 9004 Quality Management Systems Standards 18
S TS 16949 Clause 5.6 - Management Review Requirements - Without a meeting? IATF 16949 - Automotive Quality Systems Standard 17
T Quality Metrics Report for the Management Review Meeting Document Control Systems, Procedures, Forms and Templates 16
L Quality PPM (parts per million) Tracking - Stats for our Management Review Meeting Benchmarking 8
J Does Management Review need to be a Formal Meeting? ISO 9000, ISO 9001, and ISO 9004 Quality Management Systems Standards 33
V What are all the documents and records to be add for the management review meeting? Management Review Meetings and related Processes 6
V Management Review Meeting - Statistics for Customer Complaints and Non Conformances ISO 9000, ISO 9001, and ISO 9004 Quality Management Systems Standards 2
D Layout Of Management Review Meeting Form Management Review Meetings and related Processes 23
G Is there a requirement for Management Review Meeting Minutes? Management Review Meetings and related Processes 39
tony wardle Management Review Meeting Suggestions Management Review Meetings and related Processes 10
A Record of Inputs to Management Review Meeting (MRM) Management Review Meetings and related Processes 15
J Sample of QMS Management Review Meeting? Management Review Meetings and related Processes 7
R Altering the Actual Date of the Management Review Meeting Minutes Management Review Meetings and related Processes 69
M Management Review - Minutes of Meeting Management Review Meetings and related Processes 9
T Measuring Effectiveness of Internal Audits - Reporting in Management Review Meeting Management Review Meetings and related Processes 13
Raffy Can our daily operations meeting be considered as Management Review? Management Review Meetings and related Processes 31
J ISO 13485 System 'soft start' - How to best reflect this in initial audits, management review minutes and other records? ISO 13485:2016 - Medical Device Quality Management Systems 3
O ISO 13485 - Is management review required before stage 1? ISO 13485:2016 - Medical Device Quality Management Systems 6
G ISO 17025-2017 Management Review reporting items - Inputs ISO 17025 related Discussions 1
I Management review in conformity assessment standards - Certification Bodies Management Review Meetings and related Processes 6
Casana ISO 9001 - 9.3.1 Management Review - Attendees in a flat organization Management Review Meetings and related Processes 6
C Management Review Agenda Management Review Meetings and related Processes 20
Q Do Management Review records have to be on a controlled form? ISO 13485:2016 - Medical Device Quality Management Systems 30
J ISO 9001:2015 Small Operation Management Review General Auditing Discussions 6
W ISO 9001:2015 Management Review Input Template wanted ISO 9000, ISO 9001, and ISO 9004 Quality Management Systems Standards 1
G ISO 9001 - 9.3.1 Management Review - Content and Frequency Management Review Meetings and related Processes 12
S ISO 9001:2015 Clause 9.3.2 - MR (Management Review) - Adequacy of resources ISO 9000, ISO 9001, and ISO 9004 Quality Management Systems Standards 8
Q How to run a Management Review Management Review Meetings and related Processes 10
S List of requirements for Management Review in IATF 16949 IATF 16949 - Automotive Quality Systems Standard 9
D EMS Management review outputs - Strategic direction of the organization Miscellaneous Environmental Standards and EMS Related Discussions 1
B How to comply with IATF 16949:2016 9.3.2.1k - Management review IATF 16949 - Automotive Quality Systems Standard 2