Search the Elsmar Cove!
**Search ALL of Elsmar.com** with DuckDuckGo including content not in the forum - Search results with No ads.

Management Review Meetings - Process Performance and Product Conformity

Y

yesvivek

Re: Management Review Meetings - Process Performance and product conformity?

Thank you so much for the well defined answer. Helped a lot.

RoxaneB

Super Moderator
Super Moderator

I do not know that this forum is meant for Aussies. Thanks for the info. But is it any chance others to join?
Yesvivek, welcome to the Cove. It is an international forum and certainly not limited to any particular country.

What Greg was probably doing was making a joke that the number of people from Australia was increasing on here (and I'm sure he was very happy to see that more people from his country had discovered the Cove).

B

bigqman

Hello - resuscitating an old discussion - re: cncmarine "Measurements of Process Improvements and internal / external escapes are normally part of the objectives."

Is this accurate? I am confused about the difference (is there a difference?) between Objectives, Process Performance, Product Conformance, - all looked at at Management review.

9000 standard defines "objective" as...
result to be achieved
* An objective can be strategic, tactical, or operational.

Thank you

Last edited by a moderator:

Bev D

Heretical Statistician
Staff member
Super Moderator

Objectives are like goals. you may choose to have goals or objectives for process performance and product conformity - or not.

the requirement for reviewing process performance and product conformity is a review of the actual state.

So they can be separate.

Top Bottom